Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 8 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he and his impersonators are the ONLY, ONLY and possible ONLY POI's.

well....not to be disagreeable....or cocky.....but, I can think of a couple of others that I would like checked out. Except, I guess it's way too late....now that I have been informed that POI means guilty! It will have to be plural, though. Doug squared. :crazy::crazy:

thinkaboutthis said:
Yes, he and his impersonators are the ONLY, ONLY and possible ONLY POI's.

No, he is the only POI!
The other guy they have on video paying the bill is not a POI in VSs abduction.
DS is the only POI.

I understand a lot of people think the imposter theory is crazy, but LE says they "know" it happened.

The jokes about DS squared and who is showing up to court and all that are just that. Jokes in a case that is not funny at all IMO.

DS was to go to court today. Impersonator was not.

DS is the only POI in VSs abduction. The impersonator is not.

JMO

CHECK IT OUT !!!!! DENIED !!!

Doug Stewart back in St. Joseph court
Hearing over allegations of inappropriate contact
Updated: Thursday, 17 Jun 2010, 5:01 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 17 Jun 2010, 11:13 AM EDT

CENTREVILLE, Mich. (WOOD) - A judge ruled against the only "person of interest" in the case of a missing Colon Township mother: her estranged husband, Doug Stewart.

Judge Thomas Shumaker decided Thursday to deny Stewart visitation with his two children.

"At this point, I'm going to continue to deny supervised visits," he said in court; a ruling that was met with excitement by Venus Stewart's family and friends.

Shumaker wants to see what is discovered and decided about allegations Doug Stewart abused his two children, who are currently living with Venus' parents, Larry and Therese McComb.

Although Doug's attorneys say their client wants to gain full custody of the children, all custody hearings have been postponed until the abuse allegations are resolved

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Doug-Stewart-in-court-over-child-allegations

On May 28, Doug was denied visitation rights to his two children. At that time, a Child Protective Services worker cited concerns with placing the children in Doug's care following allegations from one of the girls of inappropriate sexual contact. Charges were never filed in connection with those allegations.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: ttp://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Doug-Stewart-in-court-over-child-allegations

Thankfully, it appears child services is investigating the sexual abuse allegations made by one of the girls. Since the child has not been in recent contact with her father, he hasn't had the opportunity to brainwash or threaten her. Hopefully she will reveal the truth in vivid detail about the inappropriate sexual contact, enough so to convince the examiner that Doug is a child molestor; if indeed the child was sexually molested by Doug.
Don't remember where I seen it but wasn't it stated the child was being evaluated by a professional?

I thinks it's very important to get to the bottom of this claim. IF he did something inappropriate then he should have no contact at all with them and should be held accountable.

Exactly. Of course, this is just an allegation at present. And, I won't view Doug Stewart as a pedophile until he is found guilty in criminal court.

Until then, he is a person of interest in the molestation of his daughter or the judge would not have denied visitation. Period.

As several people have pointed out in this thread, Doug Stewart has not been convicted of a crime and has every right in the world to have custody of his two daughters.

It is interesting to me that the investigation into the sexual molestation allegations wasn't completed in time for the hearing today.

It appears the court may be using this as an excuse to keep the children safe with Venus's parents until the matter of Venus's disappearance is resolved.

Only time will tell.

You have brought up some very good thoughts. That very well may be the reason that the court decided to wait and see what happens with the VS case and where that leads. It very well could be also that the court knows far more then we do about all of this, and thats why the judge said no go today.

Thank God he was denied!!!

JMO

Hmmm-there is something compelling the judge to withold contact. Interesting.

Post #5 on this thread is awesome! Thank you pufnstuf.

It would be wonderful if this could be done for each case.

Post #5 on this thread is awesome! Thank you pufnstuf.

It would be wonderful if this could be done for each case.

I agree. Their Venus Rose Stewart Timeline is the best I've ever seen. Not even professional journalists go to such lengths. Good job!

PickieChickie said:
It is very interesting since Doug hasn't been convicted of a crime and is simply a Person of Interest in the molestation of his daughter and the disappearance of his wife.

Yes, the courts do have authority to make decisions based on information, unsubstantiated or not, and regardless of whether or not the parent has not been convicted of a crime, even FAMILY courts judges. :)

Thank God for this!

Those girls' safety should be #1 and it looks like it is to this judge.

Better safe than sorry.

Exactly! Those little girls have constitutional rights as well. Just because their father is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law doesn't mean they have to live with that creep until then!

Thankfully, even though Doug has a right to have his children with him because he hasn't been convicted of a crime, there are established laws to protect the children for the time being.

Very well said.

IF this is true and he did behave inappropriately with one of them. The very last thing they need is to be back with him at this already difficult time, with their Mom gone and no idea where she is. Take your self back to that age........they could and probably do have all kinds of thoughts running through their heads that maybe they aren't even voicing. I think the Judge made a good call this time.

This is such great news. Still hoping beyond hope that the McCombs and the girls see justice soon.

I have not been following as closely as some others...has it been proven that DS is the person who bought the items at Wal-Mart the day before?

I have not been following as closely as some others...has it been proven that DS is the person who bought the items at Wal-Mart the day before?

To my knowledge, Nobody from LE has come out said that DS is the person on tape buying the items at Walmart, just that they can "place him" in Ohio the day before the abduction, one would assume, because of the receipt.

I am officially nominating DS for "POI Of The Year" due to overwhelming popularity.

One and only, of course.

Very well said.

IF this is true and he did behave inappropriately with one of them. The very last thing they need is to be back with him at this already difficult time, with their Mom gone and no idea where she is. Take your self back to that age........they could and probably do have all kinds of thoughts running through their heads that maybe they aren't even voicing. I think the Judge made a good call this time.

and what if it's not true?

When a child's safety is involved, it's much better to be safe than sorry.

Not only are there allegations of abuse towards one of the daughters, but the mother is missing and he is a POI.

I would think it would be crazy to let those girls see him right now.

JMO

When a child's safety is involved, it's much better to be safe than sorry.

Not only are there allegations of abuse towards one of the daughters, but the mother is missing and he is a POI.

I would think it would be crazy to let those girls see him right now.

JMO

ITA Kimberlyd. And now articles are saying that the allegations come from the daughter and not just Venus.

Judge postpones Doug Stewart hearing

snipped......
On May 28, Doug was denied visitation rights to his two children. At that time, a Child Protective Services worker cited concerns with placing the children in Doug's care following allegations from one of the girls of inappropriate sexual contact. Charges were never filed in connection with those allegations.

It is much better to be safe than sorry! Even if there had been no allegations of improper touching, Doug is still involved in lying to police about important information pertaining to his activities at the time his wife disappeared. Regardless of why he lied, he clearly is not looking out for the best interests of the children, who need their mother. By being dishonest and uncooperative, Doug is hindering that investigation.

The safety of the children must take precedence!

It is much better to be safe than sorry! Even if there had been no allegations of improper touching, Doug is still involved in lying to police about important information pertaining to his activities at the time his wife disappeared. Regardless of why he lied, he clearly is not looking out for the best interests of the children, who need their mother. By being dishonest and uncooperative, Doug is hindering that investigation.

The safety of the children must take precedence!

Thank you is not enough for this line! Maybe if more judges were as pro-active as this one, children wouldn't be in constant danger anymore!!!

Hmmm-he will not be having visitation until after the trial. Well the state just bought themselves another 3-4 months I would think at the least....so what will DS be doing in MI while he is waiting for the trial? Is he working and still living at his parents?

The article states "at least one" of his children. That is a very disturbing statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule