Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
pack_fan said:
JTF has already reappeared as another poster, imo, but I think a little shaken up after the story on RPD last night. Check for yourself.....

I would like to see this case investigated more thoroughly as well but since LE is keeping their information so close to the chest, I can't imagine what they would be looking for. JY and his family are not going to talk, I doubt SM or MM would be lining up to give interviews, maybe the Fisher family, but if they have inside information, I suspect that LE has asked them to keep quiet as well. Unfortunately, I think we are going to have to wait this one out until an arrest is made.

What would you suggest to them?
pack_fan,

Outside of the murder there are big points the media could look for IMO. Either way these go would IMO be fair - the meeting location, the hotel location would be a start - in fairness to readers and JY - if JY was indeed 300 miles away and did indeed attend a meeting - if it makes him look innocent so be it - but that would be fair. Just for starters. So far the media has only portrayed things that could be seen as JY being guilty such as the NTO and the search warrants. I can see no harm in releasing information which may place him a good distance from Raleigh and could point to possible innocence. JMO of course.

Maybe they should fine Rita Cosby and put her on it! :D Gold ole Rita. Remember her with SP? "F you Rita". lol.

I don't know RC but I think AL might already know where this hotel is. We've been told she has a lot of info 'off the record'. She has obviously decided to keep quiet so as not to compromise the investigation.

I was reading an old post of JTFs last nite where s/he stated after the murder the media showed up at Cassidy's daycare. The family was livid & JTF said they would NEVER speak to the media because they crossed the line. So, at least we know the media did start out trying.

jilly said:
Maybe they should fine Rita Cosby and put her on it! :D Gold ole Rita. Remember her with SP? "F you Rita". lol.

I don't know RC but I think AL might already know where this hotel is. We've been told she has a lot of info 'off the record'. She has obviously decided to keep quiet so as not to compromise the investigation.

I was reading an old post of JTFs last nite where s/he stated after the murder the media showed up at Cassidy's daycare. The family was livid & JTF said they would NEVER speak to the media because they crossed the line. So, at least we know the media did start out trying.
Yes I remember "lovely" Rita !

I agree that Amanda Lamb probably knows a lot more than she is saying however I do not know how the location of either the hotel or the meeting would compromise the investigation. If anything, persons in that locale might think and come up with some information that may be helpful to the investigation.

Seems to me in all honesty that LE has requested very little assistance from the public other than to ask if anyone saw anything in the neighborhood. Of course they may have gone to the locations and quietly asked. But I dare to say if these locations place Jy well away, fair reporting would be to show it, not point the finger by only releasing negatives.

I will admit that the complete silence about the hotel and the meeting, even by insiders makes me seriously wonder if such things even existed which in turn makes me even more staunch in believing JY is heading to jail in the future. Now it is not fair of me to think that, but this is where the press has lead me - not sure if that is fair either. :D

pack_fan said:
JTF has already reappeared as another poster, imo, but I think a little shaken up after the story on RPD last night. Check for yourself.....
Since some of us stay away from that site so our BP does not go through the roof, can you elaborate? Has anyone challenged JTF's assertion that RPD was a female officer (IIRC) aftern seeing the piece on WRAL that stated otherwise? I would love some tidbit of what he/she had to say about that. I you cannot elaborate, I understand.

raisincharlie said:
Yes I remember "lovely" Rita !

I agree that Amanda Lamb probably knows a lot more than she is saying however I do not know how the location of either the hotel or the meeting would compromise the investigation. If anything, persons in that locale might think and come up with some information that may be helpful to the investigation.

Seems to me in all honesty that LE has requested very little assistance from the public other than to ask if anyone saw anything in the neighborhood. Of course they may have gone to the locations and quietly asked. But I dare to say if these locations place Jy well away, fair reporting would be to show it, not point the finger by only releasing negatives.

I will admit that the complete silence about the hotel and the meeting, even by insiders makes me seriously wonder if such things even existed which in turn makes me even more staunch in believing JY is heading to jail in the future. Now it is not fair of me to think that, but this is where the press has lead me - not sure if that is fair either. :D

I'm sure the hotel existed - they've got the receipt. I guess one could say that this receipt was from 2 mos ago but imo JY purposely left that in the vehicle along with the Get It receipt which has already been checked out by a poster. So he was there, imo. Also, no question, LE has been to every location - they have video tape from the Get It.

But I agree with you - can't understand why the location of the hotel is top secret. Unless it's to keep JY completely in the dark - you won't talk to us - we won't talk to you. I'm sure all this silence is creating alot of anguish for JY. If he did it - it's like waiting for the axe to fall. Could drive a person insane.

About the new poster at CTV. I'm not so sure it's JTF yet. One thing I will say, I was a regular over there back in the SP day. It seemed everytime something was in the media, the trolls came out of the woodwork. We'll see.

jilly said:
...snip...Unless it's to keep JY completely in the dark - you won't talk to us - we won't talk to you. I'm sure all this silence is creating alot of anguish for JY. If he did it - it's like waiting for the axe to fall. Could drive a person insane....snip
The thought of the person who did this sitting around sweating it out just waiting for that knock on the door and it slowly driving them insane gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I know, I'm bad.:p

jilly said:

So...JY and Cy must have stayed in Raleigh for a little while after the murder in order for her to be in daycare there...? Or do they mean she went to daycare in Brevard? And why does she need to be in daycare at all - it's not like he has a job right now...or maybe I have just missed a bunch lately?

And if that is true, the family SHOULD be livid - the kid should be off limits to the media, no matter what. IMO

Good Morning Everyone,

I also have this feeling Gojo is a new JTF nik. They admit they have an agenda to take a look at other possible suspects and weed them out one by one. It will be interesting if they bring up MF again, and who else might be on their list.

It could be Charlie that WRAL is walking a tightrope on this case to stay out of any situation where slander might be a possibility. Unless they have witness, LE or quoted info they can print about specifics, it is probably off limits. They don't speculate, just give their impressions of what is going on.

curious1 said:
The thought of the person who did this sitting around sweating it out just waiting for that knock on the door and it slowly driving them insane gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I know, I'm bad.:p

Me too Sweetie! For all the reasons we know about, grey and hagard are very good words.
:D

jilly said:
I'm sure the hotel existed - they've got the receipt. I guess one could say that this receipt was from 2 mos ago but imo JY purposely left that in the vehicle along with the Get It receipt which has already been checked out by a poster. So he was there, imo. Also, no question, LE has been to every location - they have video tape from the Get It.

But I agree with you - can't understand why the location of the hotel is top secret. Unless it's to keep JY completely in the dark - you won't talk to us - we won't talk to you. I'm sure all this silence is creating alot of anguish for JY. If he did it - it's like waiting for the axe to fall. Could drive a person insane.

About the new poster at CTV. I'm not so sure it's JTF yet. One thing I will say, I was a regular over there back in the SP day. It seemed everytime something was in the media, the trolls came out of the woodwork. We'll see.
I worded that funny - I know there is a receipt but it doesn't mean he stayed there. I would very much agree with you however that certain receipts were left in the vehicle (maybe in the computer case) for a very specific reason. I quess keeping him in the dark is a good quess but seems to me there would be more pressure put on JY if there were fewer unknowns. Knowns might make him wonder who in that location might have seen him - paranoia would be greater I would think if the public was aware of his travels. Now, the silence might be more oriented to the lawyer - as he would not know who LE might have spoken to in those locations if there is no press and no 15 minute famers to go with it.

I have no sympathy for JY whether he did this or not. Quite frankly, if he is sweating bullets or worrying himself crazy- he put himself in his current position by his own doing. If innocent,the choice to not assist LE was his choice and so if he is sweating - I just don't care, at least he can still breathe and look at his beautiful daughter. If he killed his wife and son he needs to sweat and worry, the more the better IMO.

Hmmmmm Seems the newest poster at CTV is jus da fax. Too Hilarious for words!

happy2bn10ec said:
So...JY and Cy must have stayed in Raleigh for a little while after the murder in order for her to be in daycare there...? Or do they mean she went to daycare in Brevard? And why does she need to be in daycare at all - it's not like he has a job right now...or maybe I have just missed a bunch lately?

And if that is true, the family SHOULD be livid - the kid should be off limits to the media, no matter what. IMO
I would say Cassidy may have been in daycare during all the planning and what not for the funeral - an effort to return normality to her. I agree, that child should have been off limits but I also suspect the media was wating on those coming and going more so than waiting for Cassidy - JMO.

curious1 said:

Me too! We have heard that he's walking around Brevard looking like a "zombie"!

scandi said:
Hmmmmm Seems the newest poster at CTV is jus da fax. Too Hilarious for words!
Seriously? Wonder what JTF has to say about that. Now I have to go check it out, darn you Scandi. :razz:

happy2bn10ec said:

Hi Happy! I think this might have been right after the murder happened and the media checked out the daycare to see if Cassidy was scheduled to be there that Friday. At that point everybody was wondering if Michelle was schedule for work that day as well. So, Cassidy would not have been there. Just guessing about this.

We've been told (rumor) that JY and Cassidy are staying with his sister in Brevard. Nothing more.

:D :blowkiss: We might find some interesting conversations with these two new soals on board!

scandi said:
Good Morning Everyone,

I also have this feeling Gojo is a new JTF nik. They admit they have an agenda to take a look at other possible suspects and weed them out one by one. It will be interesting if they bring up MF again, and who else might be on their list.

It could be Charlie that WRAL is walking a tightrope on this case to stay out of any situation where slander might be a possibility. Unless they have witness, LE or quoted info they can print about specifics, it is probably off limits. They don't speculate, just give their impressions of what is going on.
Good Morning nice lady !

This complete lockdown on the locations, as you can tell, makes me nuts. I do not see any way WRAL or any other media outlet could be slanderous by releasing these locations, as supposedly there is a receipt for one location and JY himself admitted to Fussell he had a business meeting in VA. I just don't see how reporting locations could be slanderous, liable or anything else other than reporting "just the facts".

I also understand if the news media is being low keyed as a result of activities and calamities in the neighboring county - however to release only that which points to JY is playing that game - unless of course the hotel was not far from the house. That would really look bad for JY and I could understand that. I just think this is crazy quiet.

ETA - even the insiders don't know or won't say. Unbelievable that this has not slipped out IMO.

Does anyone know how to drag these last posts over and into a new thread ? This one is 23 pages long and for those on dial up it might be a bit taxing.

Anyone ?

raisincharlie said:
I worded that funny - I know there is a receipt but it doesn't mean he stayed there. I would very much agree with you however that certain receipts were left in the vehicle (maybe in the computer case) for a very specific reason. I quess keeping him in the dark is a good quess but seems to me there would be more pressure put on JY if there were fewer unknowns. Knowns might make him wonder who in that location might have seen him - paranoia would be greater I would think if the public was aware of his travels. Now, the silence might be more oriented to the lawyer - as he would not know who LE might have spoken to in those locations if there is no press and no 15 minute famers to go with it.

I have no sympathy for JY whether he did this or not. Quite frankly, if he is sweating bullets or worrying himself crazy- he put himself in his current position by his own doing. If innocent,the choice to not assist LE was his choice and so if he is sweating - I just don't care, at least he can still breathe and look at his beautiful daughter. If he killed his wife and son he needs to sweat and worry, the more the better IMO.

Good points and I agree with you earlier, for some reason LE is not seeking the public's assistance on this. Maybe they've got what they need - a video from the hotel showing him arriving, leaving (and returning). If they don't have this surely they would be requesting assistance. Then again they haven't even named him as a suspect so maybe this has something to do with it. I'd like to know at what point one changes from POI to suspect.

I have no sympathy for JY either. You said it best.

Mornin' Jilly, They haven't named him as a suspect, but in the People article Johnson says something like ' . .he has not been cleared as a suspect'. It wasn't the word cleared, but meant the same thing. So even though he has not been officialy named as a suspect, that is how LE looks at him.

Charlie, Remember we did have one post from an insider who stated JY stayed at a motel 1/2 hour away from his home. In the end we might find out that was true.

By slander I was thinking about other players in the case and their involvement, even to include possible friends of JY who might have helped him if he indeed did kill Michelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti