Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTVD's chopper has Black on the bottom, with a thin yellow line, then thicker red line that swoop up he side and cover the tail, the rest of it is all white just at the bottom of the doors. Can't get a picture of it, you just have to go to the website to see.

strach304 said:
snip...Curious, I think you mean Lianna White in Edmonton? RC, a blackhawk is a good idea I just have no idea what it has to do with this case. Maybe Scandi will pop in and clue me in.
Nope this was maybe 3 or more years ago. She was an older woman had at least one grown child and one living at home that was around 17 or 18. She was outgoing and well liked. She went to a party, work related I think, people say she left to go home. Her husband called to say she was not home and when they found her she was in her car in the parking lot where the party had been held. But little the catch was, she was not in the clothes that she wore to the party and evidence suggest she made it home and changed clothes and something happened after that. Hubby says she never came home and the daughter backs his story. Shortly after this happened the 'grieving' husband got rid of the bed and the carpet in the bedroom. I will see what I can find.

Hi De Hi HO!

The question about the helicopter was asked by Gojo, and what she said went something like "Was the helicopter black?" Thats why I was curious as to what it would mean and its importance to the case.

Oh, and today I have determined that Gojo is a gal. She opened a post with "Hi honey, . .", and I don't think a guy would do that. :rolleyes:

And Scandi, if she's a southern gal, let me tell you....Hi Honey can be a very sarcastic thing and if she tells you 'bless your heart', that means she thinks you or what you did is dumb. FYI

curious1 said:
And Scandi, if she's a southern gal, let me tell you....Hi Honey can be a very sarcastic thing and if she tells you 'bless your heart', that means she thinks you or what you did is dumb. FYI

LOL, that is sooooo true! I've got a great email somewhere that discusses the whole "Bless Your heart" deal, it's a crack-up. It's like an inside joke here in the office (except is it really an inside joke if everyone knows it?! ;) )

One of the ones I actually remember..."Bless her heart, she's ugly...but she could've stayed home." (And NO, that was not said about me, thought I better clarify!)

RC's suggestion of the blackhawk made me think of that famous military base in NC. So well known in fact I haven't been able to recall the name of it all day :blushing: Don't know anything about MF's boyfriend but it wouldn't surprise me if he's military and that's supposed to be a clue.

strach304 said:
RC's suggestion of the blackhawk made me think of that famous military base in NC. So well known in fact I haven't been able to recall the name of it all day :blushing: Don't know anything about MF's boyfriend but it wouldn't surprise me if he's military and that's supposed to be a clue.
Fort Bragg?

How funny Curious!

Strach, it does upset me that there is this agenda at work to find a good reason why the crime was probably committed by someone else other than our POI. Between the 2 local young men, MF and now her boyfriend :confused: and GA and MY were uncomfortablecause they thought someone was outside looking in ~ pretty lame IMHO.

It did crack me up when I saw that GOjo wrote in a post this morning - "when he goes to trial". I almost wrote back and said, so Gojo, after your JY is arrested, do you plan to stay and post with us on the forum thru trial? :D :D

strach304 said:
Blackhawk helicopters are military and they have a storage hanger at the RDU airport. When I lived in Wake Co., near Lake Wheeler, we often saw them, more at night, but during day time also, they may have been on practice flight. MOO

scandi said:
How funny Curious!

Strach, it does upset me that there is this agenda at work to find a good reason why the crime was probably committed by someone else other than our POI. Between the 2 local young men, MF and now her boyfriend :confused: and GA and MY were uncomfortablecause they thought someone was outside looking in ~ pretty lame IMHO.

It did crack me up when I saw that GOjo wrote in a post this morning - "when he goes to trial". I almost wrote back and said, so Gojo, after your JY is arrested, do you plan to stay and post with us on the forum thru trial? :D :D
Scandi,

How many times has something weird or strange happen and when you thought about it later you thought you had a bad feeling about it at the time? For me, this pretty much explains this feeling of being watched - hindsight from a bad experience. Just my opinion of course.

caffeinatd said:
Blackhawk helicopters are military and they have a storage hanger at the RDU airport. When I lived in Wake Co., near Lake Wheeler, we often saw them, more at night, but during day time also, they may have been on practice flight. MOO
Blackhawks are also equipped with FLIR systems - infrared - very useful at night for spotting just about anything that moves. Is the unit at RDU tactical or is it a repair shop - if you know?

Ya Charlie, I've experienced that!

Have you read RR's posts today? More worker type vans over at the house today and 2 media helis hovering overhead. He says those helis have to pass over Lake Wheeler, and I've always thought that is where he ditched the accoutrements to the crime.

Could there be a search going on at the lake, and these copters are keeping tabs in a sly covert kind of way? Hmmmmmmmm

Just thinking

raisincharlie said:
Scandi,

How many times has something weird or strange happen and when you thought about it later you thought you had a bad feeling about it at the time? For me, this pretty much explains this feeling of being watched - hindsight from a bad experience. Just my opinion of course.
Exactly!

Hindsight being 20/20 and all.

I doubt the poor girl sleeps good in her own house these days.

I can tell you this, we live pretty deep in the woods, when city slickers spend the night here, they are always freaked out.

Cheers!

scandi said:
Ya Charlie, I've experienced that!

Have you read RR's posts today? More worker type vans over at the house today and 2 media helis hovering overhead. He says those helis have to pass over Lake Wheeler, and I've always thought that is where he ditched the accoutrements to the crime.

Could there be a search going on at the lake, and these copters are keeping tabs in a sly covert kind of way? Hmmmmmmmm

Just thinking
I think the helicopter traffic this morning may have been related to the huge manhunt that was going on - two suspects in a home invasion- I caught a bit of it this morning - they caught the guys. I noticed 4 helicopters beside the one giving the camera view (WRAL). So I don't know.

raisincharlie said:
Blackhawks are also equipped with FLIR systems - infrared - very useful at night for spotting just about anything that moves. Is the unit at RDU tactical or is it a repair shop - if you know?
It's the National Guard Aviation Center, I know they deploy from there for state/local disaster type things..sorry i don't know much more

5bigfish5 said:
Exactly!

Hindsight being 20/20 and all.

I doubt the poor girl sleeps good in her own house these days.

I can tell you this, we live pretty deep in the woods, when city slickers spend the night here, they are always freaked out.

Cheers!
Them there city slickers can deal with sirens an dtraffic and guns and all kinds of things - they can't deal with the silence ! :D

Too funny !

Not too many things nicer to hear than whiperwills and owls at night.

caffeinatd said:
It's the National Guard Aviation Center, I know they deploy from there for state/local disaster type things..sorry i don't know much more
Don't be sorry - plenty of information there as the National Guard pilots also have to keep their flight hours at certain levels each month so I would imagine that they are in the air during both day and night time hours. Lot more information than we had before - appreciate it ! :)

raisincharlie said:
Don't be sorry - plenty of information there as the National Guard pilots also have to keep their flight hours at certain levels each month so I would imagine that they are in the air during both day and night time hours. Lot more information than we had before - appreciate it ! :)
Also, NC highway patrol helicopter is black with some silver doors...might have been them

caffeinatd said:
Also, NC highway patrol helicopter is black with some silver doors...might have been them
I saw that copter on the WRAL live stream this morning during the manhunt - nice! So it was in the air this morning, may well be what RR saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member