Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with our paranoia, Scout, we know nothing that would be harmful to Jason. Hard to believe, huh? We don't mind talking with LE.

--Jake

I think that's a matter of opinion. I'm of the opinion that Mrs. Young's testimony about her telephone conversation with Jason on the evening of 11/2 could be harmful to Jason.

so is it likely le missed something or not jake- make up your mind--you dont trust them, yet you say not likely they missed something--- and who could a person at a crime scene be, present, before it is cleaned up, that would then have to be arrested to be a witness...oh my---my head is spinning--- LOL

Nineteen police officers for 13 days? I doubt they missed anything THEY THOUGHT IMPORTANT (FOR EMPHASIS ONLY). But if they were focused on Jason as the killer, and I wasn't, I reckon it's possible I might see something. Or you, if you saw the scene.

Close you eyes and take a deep breath....see, no head spinning!

--Jake

I think that's a matter of opinion. I'm of the opinion that Mrs. Young's testimony about her telephone conversation with Jason on the evening of 11/2 could be harmful to Jason.

Nope. She told LE why Jason was coming to Brevard.

--Jake

oh, you mean the sister that found the tooth after the LE went thru? no, she wouldn't be arrested as a material withness, especially since LE said the tooth was Michelle's and it was irrelevant. or did they find something else and still have it and haven't turned it into the LE?

If something were found and not given to LE or to Jason's attorney, would that not be obstruction of justice rather than material witness?

If the tooth were not given to LE, could the finder not say she thought it wasn't important since LE left it behind? Could the same argument not be used for anything else found, say bloody sheets or bloody socks?

--Jake

If something were found and not given to LE or to Jason's attorney, would that not be obstruction of justice rather than material witness?

If the tooth were not given to LE, could the finder not say she thought it wasn't important since LE left it behind? Could the same argument not be used for anything else found, say bloody sheets or bloody socks?

--Jake

i would believe that would have depended on what relevence they were. if it was bloody sheets and bloody socks with only Michelle's DNA on it, it wouldn't have added anything to the evidence.

Thanks Charlie! That almost makes it sound like the witness is really hostile, if he would make it impracable for service to locate him.

Thinking Meredith or her BF would have any motive to murder Michelle is crazy. Why would anyone think this? If this were the case, they would be suspects and not material witnesses, right?

If we are referencing this to JY, I would think either his mother or sister who lives out of town might have info directly from his mouth to their ears that would qualify as first hand. Someone mentioned the phone call to the mother which would be first hand and the setting up of an alibi which would fit I think. Even possibly placing himself away from the crime scene on purpose so as to have no confrontation with LE so early after the murder might qualify depending on what he told her. I read he hasn't said much to anyone about that night, not even family.

Hmmmm, hadn't thought of MF as a material witness. But suppose she knew something damaging to Jason but didn't want to give it up. Don't know how LE would know this, but if they did, they would have an interest in Meredith.

As to Jason's family, all I have heard is that he is following his lawyer's advice and not talking about the case even with them. If family knew anything that would help LE, I'm sure they would talk.

--Jake

The mother gave that info to LE the night/morning Jason returned to Raleigh. She had a long interview with LE.

No one in the family CAN testify to anything harmful to Jason. Really. Family and friends know nothing implicating Jason. Reckon that means no arrest as material witness?

--Jake

Let's try this again. You said an arrest for a material witness who may be a family member of Jason's. That tells me that person does not want to testify. Then you say someone who saw the crime scene before it was cleaned up. Meredith could be considered a family member, granted. Meredith is the only person that fits your description. You also said something LE may have missed. Possibly you may mean the tooth but I don't think so because I think you are being cryptic on purpose. I guess I'm saying I don't understand what you mean at all.

Why can't you just say what you know or think if it's coming out soon anyway? We'll know as soon as the media reports it.

i would believe that would have depended on what relevence they were. if it was bloody sheets and bloody socks with only Michelle's DNA on it, it wouldn't have added anything to the evidence.

Exactly. And the amateur finder would have no way or knowing what was important and what irrelevant.

And where is this discussion going? No idea. But I have been thinking about material witness and obstruction of justice.

Just put me on IGNORE. Maybe I can get back.

--Jake

snipped by j2m
As to Jason's family, all I have heard is that he is following his lawyer's advice and not talking about the case even with them. If family knew anything that would help LE, I'm sure they would talk.

--Jake
uh...yea--- right--I reckon thats why they hired a lawyer the minute Jason hit his knees---sorry Jake-not buying into it-

jake, just remember not all people that end up being a material witness are also arrested. some are material witnesses and are perfectly willing to testify therefore no arrest is needed. the only material witnesses that are arrested are those for some reason don't want to testify.

jake, just remember not all people that end up being a material witness are also arrested. some are material witnesses and are perfectly willing to testify therefore no arrest is needed. the only material witnesses that are arrested are those for some reason don't want to testify.

But is that his oversight by stating an arrest of a material witness? Where did he come up with that? A misunderstanding? Now he wants us to ignore him?

Even with our paranoia, Scout, we know nothing that would be harmful to Jason. Hard to believe, huh? We don't mind talking with LE.

--Jake

If he is guilty Jake, you are fortunate he hasn't said anything to you. You are saved by the bell of silence!

Do you know of some impending news or arrest that will become known in the next few days? You probably can't say what it is here There is something you have alluded to which gives you that feeling I think. I know you are concerned as to what might happen Jake, and think alot of this has to do with what his family might have to go through. It would be agonizing.

We have several posters on this board, Katiecoollady for one, whose immediate family members have been violently murdered. It is awful for all family members involved when there is a murder.

I know you will be supporting his family Jake if this happens, and you will be a big tower of strength for everyone. I think you would be a man of honor and tell Jason he owes it to all these wonderful people to not put them thru that, and simply tell the truth if he did this. We'll be here anytime you want to talk, you know that Jake. Scandi

i couldn't even begin to imagine how it must feel for anyone in a situation like this where there is a possibility a family member could have caused another person's death. i know no matter what they do you want to support them, to be there for them to love them. you don't want to believe they're able to do such a thing. under most circumstances the person wouldn't but sometimes people snap and do things they wouldn't normally. and their love ones are correct the person they know couldn't do it but unfortunately when a person snaps, they're not the person we know. i really do hope its not someone who Michelle loved who did this to her. but i also know the chances are, it was.

my heart and prayers go out to all involved.

Hmmmm, hadn't thought of MF as a material witness. But suppose she knew something damaging to Jason but didn't want to give it up. Don't know how LE would know this, but if they did, they would have an interest in Meredith.

As to Jason's family, all I have heard is that he is following his lawyer's advice and not talking about the case even with them. If family knew anything that would help LE, I'm sure they would talk. --Jake

I'm trying to understand that Jake. It is her sister that was murdered. Michelle was in agony and fought as best she could. If she knows something detrimental about Jason why wouldn't she give it up? Not long after the funeral an insider posted at CTV that both Meredith and her Mom thought Jason killed her.

Anything she knows that could be relevant to the crime, why I'm sure she has already told LE about it. OMG, now you have me thinking what it could be she knows. LOL I would think if her info is that important to the case she would have already been deposed and testified at the Grand Jury. That way she can't change her testimony.

i couldn't even begin to imagine how it must feel for anyone in a situation like this where there is a possibility a family member could have caused another person's death. i know no matter what they do you want to support them, to be there for them to love them. you don't want to believe they're able to do such a thing. under most circumstances the person wouldn't but sometimes people snap and do things they wouldn't normally. and their love ones are correct the person they know couldn't do it but unfortunately when a person snaps, they're not the person we know. i really do hope its not someone who Michelle loved who did this to her. but i also know the chances are, it was.

my heart and prayers go out to all involved.

I agree totally Athy. I could also see the trauma of the actual murder causing a memory block of the actual murder. Either that or they relive it constantly in their mind, which would awful to go thru.

As a family member though, if you knew for sure they did murder someone, you'd have to try to talk them in. It is a moral obligation I think.

yes the family member should but i also imagine they're between a rock and a hard place if they're not sure the person did it only think they did. they don't want to accuse the person of it just in case its not true. god i'm glad i'm not in that situation.

Jake, Do you think what Meredith could know that is damaging to Jason is imperative to solving Michelle's murder? Does it apply to motive? Does it have anything to do with what Michelle most likely told the therapist? Could outside knowledge of it pose a great threat to him, and Michelle knew about this?

I am PM'able ;}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member