Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweetmop said:
Well I am signing off for tonight. have to work tomorrow. i will be out of touch on here for too long, work 7a-7p tomorrow. Thanks to all for your answering some of my questions and thoughts. I hope and I pray that the perp won't be jy, and God please bless and protect little Cassidy. Night ya'll!:blowkiss:

nite:)

i'm not too far behind you...i'm tired

otto said:
Could it be Meredith's car and maybe she left it at the house rather than drive after finding her sister? I think the report was from 12:35 am November 4.

you could be right!...if that's the case then, the 'talk' over at ctv, about JY using Michelle's Honda now, is a bunch of bunk....

close_enough said:
XXXXX.......

oooh, yes...would be interesting to see if a new car had been purchased recently....(just in my mind....more debt piling up & all, maybe?)

edited......i don't know Meredith's middle name....is it on her myspace acct?
Could it be Lynn ? I have found a 2004 Honda for a Meredith Lynn fisher but no Meredith Marie.

Will keep trying

close_enough said:
you could be right!...if that's the case then, the 'talk' over at ctv, about JY using Michelle's Honda now, is a bunch of bunk....

If Charlie is right, it looks like Michelle didn't have a honda ... but maybe it was new. I think Jason had the SUV so Michelle would have had the lexus. It could be bunk. It could be that someone read the article about the car on Nov. 4 and just assumed that it belonged to Michelle. I can't see Meredith driving after her experience so her car could have been left overnight at the house.

raisincharlie said:
Could it be Lynn ? I have found a 2004 Honda for a Meredith Lynn fisher but no Meredith Marie.

Will keep trying

Does it say what kind of Honda it is? Meredith was single so she would have had a little more sportier car ... I'm guessing.

otto said:
Does it say what kind of Honda it is? Meredith was single so she would have had a little more sportier car ... I'm guessing.
It just says Honda, coupe body style. Same with the Lexis - just coupe, the mitsubishi is noted as suv body style. But since this is Meredith Lynn - I wouldn't count on it being correct.

raisincharlie said:
It just says Honda, coupe body style. Same with the Lexis - just coupe, the mitsubishi is noted as suv body style. But since this is Meredith Lynn - I wouldn't count on it being correct.

I rechecked the original article: Published: Nov 04, 2006 12:30 AM
Modified: Nov 04, 2006 03:52 AM
"A gray Honda sedan was parked in the driveway near two basketball hoops."

raisincharlie said:

Will keep trying

yes, it could be Lynn...i was wrong ...i gave you Michelle's middle name...i'm sorry...i'll do it for you :slap:

sooooo, it's possible that the Honda was Meredith's, right????.....the Lexus may have been in the garage, OR might have been confiscated the same day JY's was....maybe?

The following quote from the (previously linked) article leads me to believe that she communicated her schedule with Jason, or had it written down on a calendar or in a planner. "Day off/Doctor's Appt at 00:00" and then whatever else she planned on doing that day.

I'm assuming (uh oh) that Jason knew of her plans (and she his!) via talking with each other, or he checked her planner/calendar.

IMHO, Jason knew she was not working Friday. So to call Meredith and ask her to get this fax before she sees it is such a set-up.

Now if Jason said to Meredith "Michelle is at a doctor's appt and I need you to get this fax before she comes home"...that might change my mind a little. I guess we'll find out some of these things in the end.

QUOTE:
When she ran sorority rush as a senior at N.C. State University, her planning notes filled a 4-inch-thick binder. When she arranged gatherings for friends, Young dictated the menu.
http://www.newsobserver.com/141/story/511581.html

New thread anyone? This one is getting old and we keep rehashing many points! (no offense to anyone)

otto said:
I rechecked the original article: Published: Nov 04, 2006 12:30 AM
Modified: Nov 04, 2006 03:52 AM
"A gray Honda sedan was parked in the driveway near two basketball hoops."
Nothing about color. I will see tomorrow if one of the buds can find out, I will ask them to check meredith marie and meredith lynn - but the assessor records don't show anything on meredith marie. Meredith lynn also has a house.

otto said:
If Charlie is right, it looks like Michelle didn't have a honda ... but maybe it was new. I think Jason had the SUV so Michelle would have had the lexus. It could be bunk. It could be that someone read the article about the car on Nov. 4 and just assumed that it belonged to Michelle. I can't see Meredith driving after her experience so her car could have been left overnight at the house.

yep yep....i'm thinking the same thing...

raisincharlie said:
Nothing about color. I will see tomorrow if one of the buds can find out, I will ask them to check meredith marie and meredith lynn - but the assessor records don't show anything on meredith marie. Meredith lynn also has a house.

it's got to be Meredith Lynn....

i might add, i read on her myspace acct that she bought a house...seemed excited about it....didn't pay attention the dates on her site, but she lives in a house....

close_enough said:
sooooo, it's possible that the Honda was Meredith's, right????.....the Lexus may have been in the garage, OR might have been confiscated the same day JY's was....maybe?
Meredith's "Likes" at Myspace included: "import cars"

Yeah, that helps! lol

I would like to know Jason's middle name (starts with an L according to some news links), and if he has any siblings. Step or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny