Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bee Charmer said:
I bet LE did get samples from Meredith....but
they didn't need a court order, she cooperated. IMO.

Well good morning to YOU, BeeCh! lol, I can only answer this way ... er, make that courtesy of Meatloaf:

"You took the words right out of my mouth - OWH! It musta bin while you were kissin me..."

Tee hee hee hee :)

otto said:
I wondered the same thing. When Meredith asked Cassidy what happened, she starts to answer and then there's a thump ... almost like the tape is cropped without turning down the volume.

With Tax on this one, otto - I feel there are at least 4 places (5th if you count the end of the tape), it cuts where Meredith, still talking to 911-op with Sheriff's deot on the line, says:

"I'm here with" then *snap* ... crackle & pop...

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Well good morning to YOU, BeeCh! lol, I can only answer this way ... er, make that courtesy of Meatloaf:

"You took the words right out of my mouth - OWH! It musta bin while you were kissin me..."

Was this last comment a subliminal message to me? "Food" "Meatloaf" Hmm? How did you know I have to go get breakfast started? (Ick, no meatloaf-just pancakes and eggs.)

otto said:
It's a bit early for me, but the wind woke me up. Meredith may have quickly given fingerprints and DNA when she was at the scene. If Jason had offered, I'm pretty sure the police wouldn't have had to get the non-testimonial order.

We were wondering last night too if the Honda left in the driveway overnight on Nov 4 was Merediths. Charlie found some info that the Young's owned an SUV (that Jason was driving) and a Lexus, but no Honda.

Yes, I saw that. MY's car may still have been IN the garage; the Honda may have been Meredith's and LE (ehem) offered to give her a ride home... and, as you say, Meredith availed her car, fingerprints, hair samples, etc ... with no probs...

Taximom said:
Was this last comment a subliminal message to me? "Food" "Meatloaf" Hmm? How did you know I have to go get breakfast started? (Ick, no meatloaf-just pancakes and eggs.)

Haha - I saw my error and corrected it - was going to chime in and say Food Morning, BeeCh... lol (yeah, had to have been Meatloaf). Dunno why, but that man's mucis always energizes me, lol and feel very ----> :)

Scandi must've been tired and read my post about the baby gate and asked ocean if it was open. I'm the only one that has mentioned a baby gate as supposition for Cassidy being upstairs and the dog downstairs. I would think with a child that age and a staircase they'd definitely have one, I always did.

:laugh: Meredith didn't seem nervous or suslicious.
Is this anything like Nerkely Matina Polk?

Hi all - to save reading up, I thought I'd bring rasincharlie's post from Nov 16 about the impounding, etc... it's a good post - with salient links!

PSA,

I knew I had read an answer to your question somewhere so I searched articles again.

Apparently, the decision for Jason to have a lawyer is being claimed by his step-father who adamently expressed no desire for Jason to speak with any authorities. This is an interesting article.

http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/507222.html

"When Jason Young arrived back in the Raleigh area, the sheriff's office impounded his sport utility vehicle with all of the luggage belonging to him, his mother, sister and brother-in-law, he said.

McIntyre said he told Jason Young to get a lawyer. He said he was afraid that police would pin the death on his stepson, regardless of evidence. "I do not want my son to be talking to any type of investigators," he said. "They're not going to be trustworthy when they talk to him."

Here is a bit more about the order and information indicating that it did not require him to speak with or be questioned by authorities:

http://www.newsobserver.com/928/story/508250.html

A Wake County Superior Court judge ordered Jason Young this week to provide sheriff's office investigators with fingerprints, blood samples or other forms of material evidence, said Colon Willoughby, Wake County's district attorney.

On Wednesday morning, Young went with his attorney to the sheriff's office in Raleigh to follow through with what is called a nontestimonial identification order, Willoughby said. The standard form used in nontestimonial identification orders refers to the targeted person -- Young in this case -- as a suspect but does not require that the person make a statement, nor can he or she be interrogated by detectives, Willoughby said.

strach304 said:
Scandi must've been tired and read my post about the baby gate and asked ocean if it was open. I'm the only one that has mentioned a baby gate as supposition for Cassidy being upstairs and the dog downstairs. I would think with a child that age and a staircase they'd definitely have one, I always did.

Thanks, strach. I'm assuming baby-gates are as essential as baby-car-seats, these days? And as MY was in her room and Cassie already asleep, it's almost 'the norm' to accept a b/gate was in place??

:laugh: :laugh:

strach304 said:

LOL!!! NERKLEY MATINA!!! Oh lord, yes ... REMEMBER that! There was a poster that used to get totally upset with his gifted word-speak, lol... Poor chap, he never gave up and was teased off the planet.

:crazy: susplicious

Er, new word for "splicing tape of hungry, suspected suspect..." :blush:

PolkSaladAnnie said:
:laugh: :laugh:

LOL!!! NERKLEY MATINA!!! Oh lord, yes ... REMEMBER that! There was a poster that used to get totally upset with his gifted word-speak, lol... Poor chap, he never gave up and was teased off the planet.

That was the funniest thread I've ever seen, how could I forget? I like this new word though, suslicious. We must put it to good use. :)

strach304 said:
That was the funniest thread I've ever seen, how could I forget? I like this new word though, suslicious. We must put it to good use. :)

Lord! WHO ... who ... was it that absolutely ripped the mickey outta this and got everyone into it? Ugh ... b b b-bbb BEE .... MISS BONITA!!!! Lol... OK, so suslicious is ... a 'hot' suspect, lol??? ;)

OK, I've edited my first post from "way back" on thread # 2: Please tell me what we've learnt susbsequently ...

charlie... this is so prejudiced on my part: but the short order that bugs me is as follows:

Within 24 hours, LE claim and reassure residents THIS WAS NOT A RANDOM CRIME .... and .... that belief has not been reported as changed:

1. Jason leaving (as reported) 10:30pm for an estimated 5-hr drive. Witnessed by many, with his suitcases.
2. He allegedly books a motel to break the journey
3. He checks in and allegedly calls home at 11 pm
4. That bugs me. 30 minutes out of town and he's stopping over?
5. He arrives at his parents earliest 2 pm (as it was 1:30 when Meredith called 911)
6. He'd called Meredith to collect a fax as JY didn't want MY to see it.
7. It was a 'surprise gift' - according to 'insiders', for a leather purse.
8. We don't know exactly when he had his business meeting; if at all.
9. Family (Internet posts, rather) are saying business in VA and 'swung' by his parents en route there - or home (still to be clarified).
10. His step-dad knew of the death before JY - who fell to the ground.
11. JY's fam travel back with him: all luggage/car impounded.
12. First thing - JY gets top lawyer; comms to LE stop forthwith.
13. Court requires JY to submit DNA samples (etc)
14. Funeral: JY distances himself from LE, MY's family and gives no obit at funeral
15. Goes to stay with family in brevard (not confirmed, believed Cassidy with him).
16. LE states JY not a suspect;they do not have a suspect at this time.
17. Talk shows begin covering this homicide:
18. Hammer comes in as suggested m/weapon (not confirmed).
19. Michelle's car is reported to be Lexus.
20. Meredith has her own home & car (presumed the gray Honda Accord)
21. Meredith & Fussell's websites brought down/ gone private viewing
22. Young residence open: investigations complete
22. LE commence interviewing trailer park behind Young's home
23. Has JY returned to his house?
24. The "fax" remains curious - nothing confirmed
25. SPECULATION ONLY alleges 'something' was missing in the home
26. Cassidy was alseep according to news reports, after watching Cinderella Thurs eve, 02 Nov.
27. MY found face down, cold, heavy, with blood on the bed and bloody footprints 'all over the house'.
28. Rigor takes up to 12 hours to set in; nothing from ME/LE to confirm TOD
29. No signs sexual assault
30. House not broken into; no signs forced entry
31. Dog was 'freaking out'
32. Cassie unharmed; no signs (then) or fear, distress or trauma

PLEASE ADD, TWEAK .... or ignore, lol :)

PolkSaladAnnie said:

:blushing: LOL, love Meatloaf.....he was on The Today
Show a few weeks ago and he rocked!!!!

I am hoping that this week, some intrepid investigative reporter
from Raleigh looks into the search warrants and what was
retrieved from JY. That should be public information unless someone
specifically files a brief asking that it remain sealed.

Just a personal comment. Someone mentioned how Meredith didn't seem to want to turn Michelle over. I have no experience with actual rigor mortis, but when my father-in-law was dying of cancer, his breathing was very labored. Remembering how in the hospital, the nurses turned him on his side & he'd rested peacefully, my sister-in-law & I decided we would turn him from his back to his side. I'll never forget this: his lower body was completely locked & rigid. He'd lost so much weight, his thighs & shins were sharp as blades. If it were not for the labored breathing, I would have sworn he was in a state of rigor. There was no possible way the two of us could turn him. Meredith was there alone, plus she had poor little Cassidy there she was trying hard not to alarm.

Michelle does remind you of Laci, but he's no Horny B@st@ard. He looks more like Peterson East!

Sorry you had to experience that, holly, but nonetheless - with rigor, the ghastly scene, an the awkward lay-of-the-body, pregnancy, etc - seems Meredith's predicament understandable.

For what it's worth - I sense Michelle was on the floor, next to her bed, face down; (obviously open toall theories), but that's the picture in my mind - and this is endorsed because of Meredith's claim of difficulty in turng the body. MY may have been too close to a wall to allow sufficient leverage, whereas a bed has a lot of space. So, I'm 'ear-marking' MY was on the floor... Cassidy kept going to sit next to her - and stepping into the blood-pools that escaped MY's injuries.

JMHO ... :)

Holy Cow!! Thread #3! Boy these threads are moving fast. I haven't had time to post with the weekend being here and the kids and hubby home. This morning I'm off to mommy and me.

I'm going to have to start taking notes through the threads so that I remember what I was going to say before I get to the end of the thread.

I've read all of this thread so far, but haven't finished up #2.

I'm surprised that we haven't heard more from Michelle's family. I keep checking for news articles and there isn't anything past the 17th.

About the baby gate. I wouldn't be surprised is Cassidy was able to go up and down their stairs with not problem. Children her age usually can. However, a gate might have been up so she wouldn't go wondering around the house by herself with our her parents knowing. When my middle son was first put in a bed a put a gate up at his door so he would have to call me to come get it so he couldn't wander around and get himself hurt.

MrsMush99 said:
Holy Cow!! Thread #3! Boy these threads are moving fast. I haven't had time to post with the weekend being here and the kids and hubby home. This morning I'm off to mommy and me.

Hi MrsM !!! <<waving>> ...lol ... and by the time you finsih reading up... #3 will be well on it's way .... Heh. Nice to see you - look forward to your thoughts.

PSA :)

Bee Charmer said:
:blushing: LOL, love Meatloaf.....he was on The Today
Show a few weeks ago and he rocked!!!!

I am hoping that this week, some intrepid investigative reporter
from Raleigh looks into the search warrants and what was
retrieved from JY. That should be public information unless someone
specifically files a brief asking that it remain sealed.

Heh - gosh I loved his Bat out of Hell CD's ...

May I drop an atomb bomb into all of this? Speculation only? Un-shocked follower of crime, slime and time? (Ooh, just made up a quick link before I get white-washed, heh heh: this is officially totallycrazy@polksaladannie.bom)

Lol, here goes... I expect to hear of another woman!

But, of course ... that doesn't make him a ... :silenced:

:cool:

I'm off to work. It will be a particularly tough day because there was a car accident late Friday night where one person died and two are in critical condition ... it's been a tough weekend but I think the real challenge is yet to come. Hope y'all have a great day and please solve this one for me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko