Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some great news for those who can't stand me. I'm leaving.

Going to Riley Ann's calling hours. Be back later.

Carry on....................................

Where ever he is, I imagine he's in some sort of disguise.

Littledeer, I wish you would have reminded me about Riley Ann tonight. :( Is it over at 7?

How many of us GAGGED when he said Laurean was a "stellar" Marine????

I guess "stellar" and "killer" will now go hand in hand in the Marine jargon? LOL

Exactly. He called Lauterbach a "solid" marine, then called Laurean a "stellar" marine.

That was the beginning of the CYA right there at the beginning of the press conference. How do you call the dead Marine "solid" and in the next breath call her apparent murderer (the one with her blood all over his living room walls) "stellar" ????????

The Marine's are doing major damage control IMO

What was with that Lt. Coronel's litle smile ? He shouldn't of been smiling so much. I was furious when he said we lost two marines.:furious: No, mister, you lost one loyal Marine in a horrific murder along with her innocent unborn baby. You didn't lose a Marine in Laurean, you lost a murdering rapist, that is not a Marine. He is an aborration. :furious:

I can't blieve they took that goodbye note at face value without analyzing the handwriting. Many 20 year old women have similar type handwriting. Are they 100 % sure Maria wrote it ? It could have been writiten by Xtina as part of the staging along with bus ticket and $ withdrawals. :mad: IMO they really screwed up big time but they will never admit it.

ok you guys this press conference has really boggled my mind. So the first question I have is "who wrote the note?"

:clap: :clap: :clap:
The Marine's are doing major damage control IMO

What was with that Lt. Coronel's litle smile ? He shouldn't of been smiling so much. I was furious when he said we lost two marines.:furious: No, mister, you lost one loyal Marine in a horrific murder along with her innocent unborn baby. You didn't lose a Marine in Laurean, you lost a murdering rapist, that is not a Marine. He is an aborration. :furious:

I can't blieve they took that goodbye note at face value without analyzing the handwriting. Many 20 year old women have similar type handwriting. Are they 100 % sure Maria wrote it ? It could have been writiten by Xtina as part of the staging along with bus ticket and $ withdrawals. :mad: IMO they really screwed up big time but they will never admit it.

Cnn said that it was her positivity that took the 700.00 out.
Do we have a picture of that transaction that I may have over looked?

ok you guys this press conference has really boggled my mind. So the first question I have is "who wrote the note?"

Which note, the first one?
Was said they are not a hand writing expert, has to go to the lab for testing...
Which don't know if they sent it there yet. Wasn't stated.

Was thinking, the old saying, to many hands in the pie.
Everyone just passed the buck, referring to the marines..

I was wondering why this article states that her military id is what was found in the bushes in raleigh or whatever.

The cab driver in the article states that happens alot, fugitives using id's for the ticket purchase then disposing of the id they just used.

I can't find the first article I read it in, but here is another article I found that says her military id.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=5890539

Kel

. . .

The NCIS guy with the white hair stepped up to answer a similar question, stating that Lauterbach's housemate (Durham) had brought the note in to the office where she worked and told them that it "appeared to be" her handwriting.

I'm pretty sure Durham had only been living with Lauterbach for a brief time and was probably not very (if at all) familiar with her handwriting.

Oh dear God...they are impressed and satisfied they say! Ugh! Why can't they say we are deeply sad and sickened that Maria Lauterbach and her baby was brutally murdered? No...they say we are saddened by the loss of a marine. I should not of watched this... :mad:

I'm wondering which marine they are talking about be sad over the loss of. The one run running around hiding or Maria. They didn't seem to care much for Maria before this.

Due to the rape dates and the pregnancy dates, wouldn't it seem that they would have been having an affair? This case gets stranger and stranger. That however does put the spotlight back on the wife.

I was wondering why this article states that her military id is what was found in the bushes in raleigh or whatever.

The cab driver in the article states that happens alot, fugitives using id's for the ticket purchase then disposing of the id they just used.

I can't find the first article I read it in, but here is another article I found that says her military id.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=5890539

Kel

Found on the grass by the buss station...who and why was it thrown away?
Maybe dropped?

mcdraw they said both..:furious:

I'm wondering which marine they are talking about be sad over the loss of. The one run running around hiding or Maria. They didn't seem to care much for Maria before this.

Or a picture of the overlooking Maria. :mad:

I sure wish they would look for and release the ATM photos of the man trying to cover the camera with a rag. I wonder if Xtina would be visible in the recording. And if the Marines took it sa true that Maria was the one who withdrew the money, I should expect there to be a video of her to uphold their theory. I wonder if would be seen looking over her shoulder ?

I have kind of thought that to be the case all along actually..please don't shoot me!

Due to the rape dates and the pregnancy dates, wouldn't it seem that they would have been having an affair? This case gets stranger and stranger. That however does put the spotlight back on the wife.

I wish the sheriff would talk more about this christina, the wife. Where was she when all this took place? Funny how no one will answer that? I find it highly suspcious she had no clue of anything until 4am in the morning (what was she doing up at that time finding a note?) Why are the reporters searching her out and asking her questions? They didn't let anyone alone in the scott peterson case! lol No one seems to talk to anyone regarding this case. You never see an interview with friends or neighbors or relatives or anything. How come no one knows if she had some sort of relationship with this guy? Did they have something going on on the side? There are always people that see these types of things. I wish we were doing the investigation instead of that sheriff. They don't seem to have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow