Missing- Annette "Annie" Talmage (7 years gone, no trace)

bluehawaii1984

Reaction score
Annette "Annie" Childers-Talmage... missing seven years without a trace. Missing mom
This post is a long shot, but I am looking for my missing mom. She has been missing from us for almost seven years this April. She has been reported to the police as missing, but we have not received any updates except for them filing the initial missing persons report.
A little backstory. My mom went missing with her fourth husband, who was evading taxes, which she knew nothing about when she married him. My mom is a little naïve and unaware of controlling issues as they arise in this relationship as well. As in the past, she has five kids that miss her. Even more grandkids are lost without her and feel sad, not knowing what's happened to her as there has been no contact with any family or friends as she has almost vanished. Last we knew, they were in an RV. We were traveling from park to park, and they were disguising themselves with names such as Don and Donnie West, her original name, and her husbands are Annette and Ronald Talmage. I know that she probably is scared and afraid to come forward, but if we could help her escape this abusive situation or at least hear that she's fine and maybe doesn't want to be found, I would feel so much better. I am asking for help. Please get in touch with me if anyone has seen someone who matches the pictures below and acts suspicious or a little off.
She left in April 2017 in an RV and visited Texas as the last known location, specifically Dripping Springs, Texas. We were alerted as her husband tried to sell guns, and somebody felt this was a fishy thing to ask of, so she reported it to the police, thankfully, but before the police could even reach him, they had already left the site in their camper. Last we knew, they also were driving a Jeep Cherokee silver, pretty decked out from what we know of her husband.
My mom is about 5' 7" and 225 pounds and should be the age of 68 in May. She had blonde hair, but it could be white now, about shoulder length, and usually wears it in a braid.
Again, if you have any information, please get in touch with me. Mom missing poster.jpg

Annette was named as a party in this case (Utah) in 2019. (the chance of it being another Annette and R. T. in Utah with Tax issues and a evasive/secretive lifestyle are pretty small, IMO). As you can read from the transcripts a daughter testified extensively in deposition in 2018. This might be already well known to the child searching for her who started this thread but am putting it out there anyway. https://www.utd.uscourts.gov/sites/utd/files/Sample Deposition Designation 1.pdf.

Dear Bluehawaii1984,
I am so sorry about your mother.
Welcome to Websleuths. We will help in any way we can.
At Websleuths, we require members to be verified when they post on the forum that they are related to someone in a case. We do this to avoid trolls causing problems.
Please email wsverify@yahoo.com. Explain that you are the daughter of missing person Annie Talmage. In your email, ask what is required for you to become verified. All of your personal information is kept in the strictest of confidence.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

Annette was named as a party in this case (Utah) in 2019. (the chance of it being another Annette and R. T. in Utah with Tax issues and an evasive/secretive lifestyle are pretty small, IMO). As you can read from the transcripts a daughter testified extensively in deposition in 2018. This might be already well known to the child searching for her who started this thread but am putting it out there anyway. https://www.utd.uscourts.gov/sites/utd/files/Sample Deposition Designation 1.pdf.
Yes that was me who testified

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back