Missing Cell Phones #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dumpster fire call 2:37AM, the call to MW 2:38 AM, the white blob suveillance tape 2:30AM (ish, not certain if that is precise), more coincidences in a case that seems fraught with coincidences. I have no idea if there is a relationship, but it does seem odd.

The dumpster fire call 2:37AM, the call to MW 2:38 AM, the white blob suveillance tape 2:30AM (ish, not certain if that is precise), more coincidences in a case that seems fraught with coincidences. I have no idea if there is a relationship, but it does seem odd.

The dumpster fire was dispatched at 2:19. So someone must have reported it prior to that time. Witnesses claim the flames were shooting into the air about 3 feet...so I would think it would have had to have been set sometimes around 2 am.

JMO

This is part of the reason I'm not so sure this call to MW is the alleged 2:30 am call.

But, I seem to be the only one not convinced of that fact, so...:dunno:

You're not alone. It may be the MW call and the alleged 2:30 call are the same, but I am not assuming that at this time and don't believe that's been confirmed.

I believe there may be more calls of interest aside from the MW call.

Time will tell. Waiting for more info...

The dumpster fire was dispatched at 2:19. So someone must have reported it prior to that time. Witnesses claim the flames were shooting into the air about 3 feet...so I would think it would have had to have been set sometimes around 2 am.

JMO

Oh I was going by the statement attributed to Joe Vitale of the KC Fire Department http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa . I hadn't read that the dispatch time was 2:19.

Okay here's a scenario. DB claims her phone is broken. Let's say that her phone is not restricted because JI's is the main phone and his is restricted but the other one on the plan is not. Because her phone is broken, with speaker/microphone issues, it technically can call but you can't hear on either end of the call. DB knows this so she doesn't bother trying to check her phone to see if it works when the phone is restricted due to lack of payment because there is no sound anyway to check it.

So someone takes the phones and tries to use one of them to call someone. JI's does not work because it's restricted. The phone from the father does not work because it's not connected to the plan yet. DB's phone works but the caller does not hear anything on the other end so assumes it's not working either. The call stays connected for the 50 seconds it takes for the voicemail to disconnect it. If it is an IPhone, just pushing the button to return to the menu does not end the call. Perhaps the call was still going through when someone was checking out other info on the phone.

But whomever it is, they are doing this "very near" to or inside of the Irwin house, over two hours after the couple witnessed a man carrying a baby down the street just around the corner from the Irwin home.

If DB and JI are truly innocent, there has to be some close by neighbours involved in this IMO.

How close is the blob sighting to the dumpster? I did't see it on the map.

Deb made the comment that LE told her about the call, but she said it couldn't be true because the both had tried to use the phones and they didn't work. Did they think LE was lying to them about the call and they really thought their phones didn't work or what?

This is one of the reasons I proffered the spoofing theory. It would show a call being made from that number even though the call was actually made from a different number. Why would the family have given Lisa's parents a phone to use if their phones were in service? I just don't buy that a call was placed from one of those phones on Oct. 4.

What cell company only restricts the main number? ATT shuts them all down for non-payment.

Okay here's a scenario. DB claims her phone is broken. Let's say that her phone is not restricted because JI's is the main phone and his is restricted but the other one on the plan is not. Because her phone is broken, with speaker/microphone issues, it technically can call but you can't hear on either end of the call. DB knows this so she doesn't bother trying to check her phone to see if it works when the phone is restricted due to lack of payment because there is no sound anyway to check it.

So someone takes the phones and tries to use one of them to call someone. JI's does not work because it's restricted. The phone from the father does not work because it's not connected to the plan yet. DB's phone works but the caller does not hear anything on the other end so assumes it's not working either. The call stays connected for the 50 seconds it takes for the voicemail to disconnect it. If it is an IPhone, just pushing the button to return to the menu does not end the call. Perhaps the call was still going through when someone was checking out other info on the phone.

But whomever it is, they are doing this "very near" to or inside of the Irwin house, over two hours after the couple witnessed a man carrying a baby down the street just around the corner from the Irwin home.

If DB and JI are truly innocent, there has to be some close by neighbours involved in this IMO.

I like your thinking. I considered this, also, and I have a few neighbors I been thinking about also. I wonder how DB got along with everyone in the neighborhood? Or JI, I guess he has lived there alot longer.

I think somebody who knows this family well is involved. Your scenario with the phone would result in a ping to the tower, too. This would also mean that the call to MW was intended.

I think it's possible that the reason LE is interested in the call to MW is because it occurred some time after the drinking buddy neighbor left. Sometime after DB claimed she went to bed. The call to MW could be the alleged 2:30 am call...but it could also be an earlier call, imo. I honestly don't know.

I just watched the video again. You're right! She does not say in the video what time the call was received. :crazy: One would think that would be an important detail to report on! :maddening:

Just sitting here thinking about cell phones and remembering Brittanee's case...not counting the " call pings " but LE knew that she started" walking " back to her condo and then changed directions at a faster speed ... LE knew her speed and they knew about what intersection that change in direction happened...

Couldn't LE know a lot more about the location of the cell phones that night? Seems like this type of real time information is saved by some carriers for a least 24 hours before being erased? Correct?

Since LE knew the phones were taken maybe they have this information before it got erased unless the perp removed the batteries upon leaving Lisa's home... But then if a call was made to MW the batteries would have been reinserted and a location revealed... so that call was important and had a purpose not just butt dialing right?

But if the phone had the battery in it all during this time then LE could know exactly the path the phone took until the battery is removed or simply just run down....

Do we know if the phone has "GPS " location or would location depend on the triangulation of cell towers again?

We don't know the make and model of the cellphones. It is a minority of cellphones (like 15-20%) that have GPS, the rest are on triangulation and the acuracy is dependent on the number of towers in the area, right?

So either the dumpster fire or the blob doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't think the perp would double back.

We don't know the make and model of the cellphones. It is a minority of cellphones (like 15-20%) that have GPS, the rest are on triangulation and the acuracy is dependent on the number of towers in the area, right?

As far as I know that is right, but don't ask me for certain, I don't even own one.

I don't know how expensive GPS equipped ones are, but I would think the family had the prepaid kind, like Trac phones if they still even make those, not expensive enough for GPS.

Do we know the make and models of their phones? I missed it if we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liskfanatic63