MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we at least agree that SM and TM kidnapped Heather?

Obviously the State couldn't connect the dots to when the murder took place (hence the "temp" dropped charge).

I agree Sidney kidnapped Heather. I'm going to withhold my opinion about Tammy until her trial.

I agree Sidney kidnapped Heather. I'm going to withhold my opinion about Tammy until her trial.

I agree. SM is guilty of kidnapping. Hopefully during TM's trial on kidnapping she too will be found guilty and then between the two cases they can determine the murder? I hope so.

I just wish I knew who had SM's phone at 3:00am when it was turned back on. I'm assuming it was the MRS because she most likely took the phone away from him again when it was shut down on the way back to SC from Disneyland in early December.

I want to know...Where is the pregnancy test? Someone mentioned it should have been found at their house during searches. Is it just gone, with Heather?

If nothing else this trial has sure given us new places to organize a search party. I can think of 2 places that would be good to search from the trial testimony.

1-landfill where the dumpsters go
2-Woods near Longbeards

LE may have searched near longbeards but maybe not. I don't think we ever heard about any searches at the landfill either. That would be a tough one to search since so long ago. But the woods behind Longbeards would be worth a new search party of volunteers.

I would add:

3-Small retention pond by Longbeards

I'm trying to figure out why Heather hung around the restaurant for so long. She was there for approximately 30 mins.

I think her phone traveled to LB, sat stationary for 14 minutes, then traveled down River Oaks in the direction of her apt but changed direction at Augusta Plantation Dr (about the halfway point). After turning around, the phone traveled back to LB and sat stationary for another 14-15 minutes and then traveled back to her apartment's parking lot, where it sat stationary for 4 to 5 minutes, before finally traveling to PTL.

YES! This!

With latest interview, SM now places TM with him that night and at that time.

1:19am - SM purchases pregnancy test and cigar at Wal-Mart (with TM in truck)

1:35am - SM calls Heather from pay phone (with TM in truck)

<insert other info from timeline here>

2:42am - 2:56am - SM/TM meet Heather at Longbeard's and kill her, place her in dumpster.

2:57am - 3:01am - Phone/Heather's car is driven to Heather's apartment, but turns around and goes back to Longbeard's because they possibly forgot something? No calls were made during this time.

3:02am - 3:15am - phone (in possession of the M's / in Heather's car) travels back in Heather's car to her apartment to clean-up / check her apartment for whatever, forget to lock the door on way back out.

3:15am - truck goes to HWY 814, Millpond, PTL. This route takes 26 minutes according to Google Maps. 3:15am + 26 minutes = 3:41am!

3:25am - 3:33am - Heather's car and phone travel to PTL.

3:38am - 3:41am - 4 calls/texts were made to SM's phone to come pick other up at PTL.

3:41am - Pick-up at PTL is made and M's drive home.

*Still need to hear about the GPS module in the Ford F-150

http://wbtw.com/2016/06/22/news13-e...s-trial-says-pregnancy-test-was-for-his-wife/
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article85183747.html

I just wish I knew who had SM's phone at 3:00am when it was turned back on. I'm assuming it was the MRS because she most likely took the phone away from him again when it was shut down on the way back to SC from Disneyland in early December.

The powering on of the phone is important to the State, they made sure to bring that into evidence. I can't imagine TM not having it on to keep up with SM even though he wasn't using it.

(OT- Jerseygirl, your lighthouse reminds me of my father, we used to vacation there every summer when I was a kid - very happy memories, I have a watercolor my dad did of that lighthouse on my wall! Makes me smile to see it! )

Hey guys. My, have y'all been busy. I had an unexpected death over the weekend, and I've not been able to follow any of the trial this week. Yesterday I read the updates on the timeline thread, but we don't happen to have a summary thread, do we? I sure could use a summary thread. I saw the first trial thread got up to over 80 pages and there's just no way I can tackle that.

This first order of business today SHOULD be the WBTW interview with SM and him breaking the gag order IMO. I'm pretty sure the Judge didn't get the full the scope of the interview at the time, but I surely hope the State did.

If that isn't the first thing Nancy mentions this morning (if you will) then, I am going to be very concerned. She should submit that interview for this case and for evidence in TM's upcoming trial as well.

http://wbtw.com/2016/06/22/news13-e...s-trial-says-pregnancy-test-was-for-his-wife/

YES! This!

With latest interview, SM now places TM with him that night and at that time.

1:19am - SM purchases pregnancy test and cigar at Wal-Mart (with TM in truck)

1:35am - SM calls Heather from pay phone (with TM in truck)

<insert other info from timeline here>

2:42am - 2:56am - SM/TM meet Heather at Longbeard's and kill her, place her in dumpster.

2:57am - 3:01am - Phone/Heather's car is driven to Heather's apartment, but turns around and goes back to Longbeard's because they possibly forgot something? No calls were made during this time.

3:02am - 3:15am - phone (in possession of the M's / in Heather's car) travels back in Heather's car to her apartment to clean-up / check her apartment for whatever, forget to lock the door on way back out.

3:15am - truck goes to HWY 814, Millpond, PTL. This route takes 26 minutes according to Google Maps. 3:15am + 26 minutes = 3:41am!

3:25am - 3:33am - Heather's car and phone travel to PTL.

3:38am - 3:41am - 4 calls/texts were made to SM's phone to come pick other up at PTL.

3:41am - Pick-up at PTL is made and M's drive home.

*Still need to hear about the GPS module in the Ford F-150

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article85183747.html

~3:00am SM's cellphone is powered on

Hey guys. My, have y'all been busy. I had an unexpected death over the weekend, and I've not been able to follow any of the trial this week. Yesterday I read the updates on the timeline thread, but we don't happen to have a summary thread, do we? I sure could use a summary thread. I saw the first trial thread got up to over 80 pages and there's just no way I can tackle that.
Nevermind. I found summary links in the media links thread. Now, I just need to know if there's a live stream link. Anybody?

If you want quick recaps of Day 1 and Day 2:

Mods, I believe this courtjunkie is an accepted link (like court chatter and others?)

Fabulous recap of first two days!
http://courtjunkie.com/sidney-moorer-trial-heather-elvis-case/ Day 1
http://courtjunkie.com/sidney-moorer-trial-day-2/ Day 2

~3:00am SM's cellphone is powered on

Thanks @JerseyGirl! And that would make sense why the truck travelled back to the M's before heading to PTL. Otherwise, the truck would have taken a similar/Southern/Forestbrook Road route to PTL.

Thank you so much, JerseyGirl and Coldpizza. I can't believe I've missed the first few days, after waiting all these years for this to start. 'Preciate y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzales Trenton