MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't NL ask if the monitor were up on the wall prior to Thanksgiving?

..what's the max sentence he could get if found guilty?

Close-up of SM. That boy ain't right. Or bright either.

What a *** KT is being. Asks about witness smoking marijuana in 2013.

IMO

Yes that was so TrusLOW. I think it had the opposite effect of what his goal was. The kid's memory could have been challenged regardless because of the time frame and his age. In the end the state won big. I think the jury may see this ploy as a dirty trick.

See that Sidney is doing his smiles and showing his ring finger with wedding band for the media to capture :gaah:

KT must hate SM, he doesn't even acknowledge him, confide in him, or utter a word to him during recess.

I have not seen any indication at all that they have a good rapport. I bet Truslow is anxious to get this trial behind him.

X marks the spot!

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

are we missing a dvr? -- i mean other than the one prior to december 20, 2013

I have not seen any indication at all that they have a good rapport. I bet Truslow is anxious to get this trial behind him.

IMO I think KT thinks he will win. I can't imagine being his SO and trying to win an argument with him. HECK NAW as we say in the south.

WMBF News

The state has recalled Jolie Domogauer with Horry County police, who testified earlier this week about the investigation. She is there to talk about evidence labeling.

The witness testified that only one DVR was taken from the defendant's home.

The witness is excused.

She seems upset.

are we missing a dvr?

The good news is if I mess up in my job (make an honest mistake/error) it doesn't end up in a really important court case. I still like her, she was my favorite from yesterday.

IMO

Next witness Jessica Adams works for the SC State LE Division aka SLED

ETA Sorry Jolie for messing up your name on multiple occasions.

I hope it's because he thinks its going to be a loss for him.

WMBF News

The state's next witness is Jessica Adams, the missing persons information coordinator for South Carolina's State Law Enforcement Division (SLED).

Has the identity of TM's boyfriend been confirmed? Is it likely he will testify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member