Misty's letter implicating Joe

Any chance we will see the first side of this letter??

OT: Kids, stay in school!!!!!!

Another OT: I saw this on a tshirt once: "Hookd on foniks werkd fer me!"

...I don't know how much longer I can take ? no one know how I feel how I hurt noone or ? be in ? ?...

I don't know how much longer I can take as is ?
no one know how I feel how I hurt
none of yall could ever be in my shoes ?

This is the best I could do. I found myself correcting things, and I tried to stop, because it was messing up the letter. The dashes are the things I couldn't make out. Some small things I guessed on. This isn't exact, but you get the idea.

So I can see her she is my best friend and it is so hard not ----her --- -- ---a week. I miss her so much I don't know how much longer I can ---- -- -- no one knows how much longer I can take this. No one knows how I feel how I hurt none ---- ----- ----be in --- --- I feel so bad about this you know --- --- --- it. I was scared no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and we stayed at the store, he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me he told me at the house if he would kill me too. so I didn't know what to do he has --- ---raped me you know I heard they were coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and ----- is when Joe got mad ---- --- --- -- --- --- that is when Joe took it you know I don't know where Tommy went I don't think he did but I know he nows Joe did. They was so f---ed up and I mean I don't know how --- even drove home. This is why the van --- --- on and he was so f----ed up bad. That is all for now. I just wish I new what he did you know. Well I love you so much. ---- ---Chelsea please write me back as soon as you get this. Oh yea, Lindsy is only doing it to make me ------.Love, your little sis. I love yall tell Beso I love I love ---

BBM
WOW... so she knew they were coming to take the gun?
She knew this!
Who would do that? Let your brother and cousin come into your boyfriends
house while his little kids are there and let them steal a gun?
I'm sorry but I don't see Misty being scared of Ron!

Maryann123, I worked off your copy if you don't mind. Mew, yours was much more legible with the punctuation.
So I can see her she is my best friend and it is so hard not seeing her one or twice a week. I miss her so much (.) I don't know how much longer I can take it no one know how much longer I can take this. No one knows how I feel how I hurt none or you ---- ever be in my shouse (shoes?). I feel so bad about this you know --- --- say it. I was scared no one now what he said he would do you know that day when he would not go back to the house and we stayed at the store, he put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come back and kill me he told me at the house he would kill me too. So I didn't know what to do he has all ready (rede?) raped me you know I heard they were coming to get the gun but I didn't know it was gone and this is when Joe got mad tom had walked out and that is when Joe took it you know I don't know where Tommy went I don't think he did but I know he now Joe did. They was so f---ed up and I mean I don't know how Joe even drove home. This is why the van had --- on and he was so f----ed up bad. Thay is all for now. I just wish I new what he did you know. Well I love you so much Timmy and Chelsea please right me back as soon as you get this. O ya, Lindsy is only doing it to make me --- to you and Dad (?). Love you little sis Misty XOXOXO.
I love yall Tell Beso I love I love her *

I don't know how much MOYER I can take as is ?

This is all I can get out it..

after mentioning something about her best friend she wants to hear from
and mentioning that she's bored...This is all I can read of her scribbling.

"I feel so bad about this **** you know cuz I -----
(cant see the word) see it. I was scared.
No one new. What he said he would do. you know that day when
he said he would not go back to the house and we stayed at the
(story?...storage? cant make this word out either)
He put me up with a knife and said if I said he would come over and kill
me. he told me at the house he would kill me to. so I didn't know what to do.
he has ---- --- raped me you know.I knew thay was coming to get the gun
and I didn't know it was gone and that is when joe got mad.
------ --------- -----
out and that is when joe took it.you know I don't know where tommy went.
I don't think he did **** but I know he saw joes dick.
They was so ****ed up and I mean I don't know how joe even drove home.
this is why the van had --- on it cuz he was so ****ed up bad. they is all--
now. I just wish I new what he did you know.
well i love you so much timmy and chelsea please right me back
as soon as you get this"

even with the missing words..I can tell it's a made up lie...she talks about tommy seeing Joe's private parts..um...does she mean he was masturbating or messing with haleigh or her or what???..she's a nut! She doesnt say it was disgusting.. she just says she feels so bad about this ???? if she saw him doing that to that baby why would she watch??????? and not die trying to save her..sooo disturbing to think she could even lie about that but what IF it were true?..she sure don't LOVE all kids like her granny holler claims if that was the case. Theyre all nuts.

Off topic - why can't Lisa visit anymore? Sheesh! This case has more twists and turns than a pretzel!

Can't leave the county. She's on probation.

even with the missing words..I can tell it's a made up lie...she talks about tommy seeing Joe's private parts..um...does she mean he was masturbating or messing with haleigh or her or what???..she's a nut! She doesnt say it was disgusting.. she just says she feels so bad about this ???? if she saw him doing that to that baby why would she watch??????? and not die trying to save her..sooo disturbing to think she could even lie about that but what IF it were true?..she sure don't LOVE all kids like her granny holler claims if that was the case. Theyre all nuts.

:confused: where's that at?

Does it say "This is why the van had SAND on and he was so..." ??

Is there sandy soil anywhere around those boat docks?

I hope this attached..so you can see it..god only knows what it says..I can barely read it..not even sure it's worth reading lol

Attachments

• croslinsletter.JPG
    croslinsletter.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 117
Does it say "This is why the van had SAND on and he was so..." ??

Is there sandy soil anywhere around those boat docks?

We know the van had a scratch on it. However I can't make scratch out of that word. Of course it does start with an s and Misty has poor spelling skills so maybe that is scratch. :waitasec:

I hope this attached..so you can see it..god only knows what it says..I can barely read it..not even sure it's worth reading lol

I see it says now Joe did

is that right? What are we looking at?

Oh I just got what you think it says. I don't see that... I see the word did with a long loopy d at the end. JMO

youre probably right..Im tired and cant see this thing barely anyway...grrrrrrr I just dont know what to make of any of it anyway

She writes I dont think he (Tommy) did s*** but I know he know Joe did

I see it now..much better..but whats she saying Joe did anyway?

I do not beleive the rape part, however, I'm going through the old media links, and this is actually the same story Misty told in the beginning, about Jo and the fight over the gun, as early as February 20 Misty was hinting that Jo was responsible on the Today Show, and TN held a press confrence and was talking about a fight over a gun in which Ron denied. SO I think there is some truth to all this, Misty is actually being consistent. I didn't realise it til now when I was going through the media links. I now beleive Jo was involved somehow and also because of TN press confrence I think her and Ron both knew and know now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285
Back