MN MN - Tamara Bradley, 30, Minneapolis, 30 Sept 1994

I wonder if "the friend she had a meal with" knows anything. The car being found at the bus depot is obviously just another version of the leaving the car at the airport scenario which has happened in other missing persons' cases. It was obviously left by a taller male (I'd assume) if the seat was pushed so far back.

This doesn't seem like a stranger did it. It was probably someone she knew, as it doesn't say it's thought she was going to a bar or something that evening where she may have met a stranger, etc. Maybe her moving away soon had something to do with it?

I can't find any further updates. It seems likely the new reward may have led to the tip, even if her remains end up not being found.

Has no one else thought that the most recent ex husband could be involved? She was literally looking for a home further away from Blaine, that weekend, while her child was with the ex's parents? And, I read in several places that she was reported missing when she didn't arrive to pick up her child from them later on Friday, but also read here that she was reported missing when she didn't show for work the following Monday. If the latter is true, then her ex and his parents didn't notify anyone that she was missing since Friday? Even more suspicious. Maybe they should look into him again. It's been 30 years since her disappearance, who knows what they might uncover this time around. Unless I'm missing something here, please fill me in. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc
Back