GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

Are may of us truly surprised?

jmho ymmv lrr
I'm not really surprised. I think it was a terrible mistake to move so quickly into what she thought a normal life might be, a romance, then married, released from prison the immediately on social media & hounded by the press like a celeb, etc. I can only imagine there's much, much work for her to do or keep doing with a qualified therapist, to get herself into a healthier head space.

jmo

Are may of us truly surprised?

jmho ymmv lrr

No we predicted it! She has shown that she was/is on an adrenaline rush. She isn’t grounded, she lacks judgment and she has no emotional regulation.

She needs to get her act together with therapy and enlist a qualified agent until she does.

Now she is hanging out with an ex boyfriend. They got matching tattoos!

She wants to transform her look and has scheduled a rhinoplasty. I think that won’t be the last of plastic surgery.

I imagine she will burn through any money that she makes. Therapy doesn’t appear to be a priority sadly.

She wants to transform her look and has scheduled a rhinoplasty. I think that won’t be the last of plastic surgery.

I imagine she will burn through any money that she makes. Therapy doesn’t appear to be a priority sadly.

I get her desire to be less recognizable, if that is the motivation.

Surgery to work on a body part that works fine -- that I can't fathom!

jmho ymmv lrr

jmho ymmv lrr
I don't get that that's the reason she's having it done. One of the articles I read said that she's going to feature it in an upcoming TV series. She's far from being done with publicity.

Maybe filming is already underway?
Could be. She's supposed to get the bandages off on Wednesday. I see her as a publicity hound just like her mother was. I don't believe that anyone is pressuring her to do all this publicity and it's disgusting to me because no matter what she experienced as a child, she manipulated someone to murder for her.

I

jmho ymmv lrr

In my opinion I think this surgery is just the beginning of her features being enhanced. I think she wants to be famous and she is going to do what in her mind she feels is ‘necessary’ but also fun to maintain her image.

Chasing fame is the name of the game for her. She is on the path of making one bad decision after another. To go from ending a marriage after 3 months straight to getting matching tattoos with an old boyfriend hours apart.

Keep in mind that this is the Daily Mail.

People have rhinoplasties for reasons that have nothing to do with vanity. She may indeed have a nasal problem, like a deviated septum, and by the way, yes, her nose will look different afterwards.

I suspect it's entirely possible she's eager to change who/what she is, after all the sickening things her mom did to her, and had medical professionals do to her. Maybe she just wants to physically be an entirely different person? Or maybe she just wants to be the ONLY one in charge of any physical or medical changes or decisions? Maybe she thinks her nose makes her look like her mom? Who knows.

Sadly, she's not a "normal" young woman, and her vile mother made sure of that. Whatever and whoever she is now, is the result of a lifetime of truly evil abuse at the hands of her mother. So whatever seems normal to the rest of us, might be completely uncomfortable or just abnormal to her.

jmo

Ryan Anderson is speaking out on his Tiktok page, basically saying that we will see what really happened when the Lifetime documentary airs. He also went on to say that he will be sharing things naturally.

He also thanked people for their messages and support.

And I 100 percent don't believe her story of how he was jealous and didn't want her to spend time with her family etc. Jmo

I suspect it's entirely possible she's eager to change who/what she is, after all the sickening things her mom did to her, and had medical professionals do to her. Maybe she just wants to physically be an entirely different person? Or maybe she just wants to be the ONLY one in charge of any physical or medical changes or decisions? Maybe she thinks her nose makes her look like her mom? Who knows.

Sadly, she's not a "normal" young woman, and her vile mother made sure of that. Whatever and whoever she is now, is the result of a lifetime of truly evil abuse at the hands of her mother. So whatever seems normal to the rest of us, might be completely uncomfortable or just abnormal to her.

jmo
You'd think for that very reason she wouldn't want any more unnecessary surgeries in her life. Also, she's been the only one in charge of her medical decisions since she turned 18. Part of becoming an adult. Also getting plastic surgery to change who you are is a terrible reason to get it. It doesn't change the person that you are.

You'd think for that very reason she wouldn't want any more unnecessary surgeries in her life. Also, she's been the only one in charge of her medical decisions since she turned 18. Part of becoming an adult. Also getting plastic surgery to change who you are is a terrible reason to get it. It doesn't change the person that you are.
I can't even begin to understand the way this young woman thinks, given everything she's been through.
My post about the nose job was just guessing at random reasons she might want to do this.
While I agree of course, like any sane person, cosmetic surgeries don't change who you are, she might believe that it will change how she sees & feels about herself.

I don't know, I'm trying to be compassionate and gracious based on what she's experienced. I've never experienced that kind of years long, sickening, invasive medical abuse, so I could be completely off base with how/what she thinks.

In fact, we probably all are.

My feelings about Gypsy keep yo-yoing; she had a nightmare upbringing which certainly changed who she is. But many people have also experienced nightmare upbringings yet they don’t kill their abusers.

IMO she learned to manipulate others from her role model, Dee Dee. But does she truly feel remorse or ownership for her part in her mother’s murder beyond those talk show interviews? I just don’t know…

I have nothing against nose jobs, I only hope she’s doing it for positive reasons, IOW not as a burgeoning manifestation of Munchausen Syndrome aka Factitious Disorder. I’d hate to see her disfigure herself for attention.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back