MO MO - Fawn Cox, 16, killed in her home, Kansas City, 26 July 1989 *suspect died in 2006*

I'm not sure if you're asking that to me, but I didn't know Fawn.
I think the dog barked around 12or1 that morning. How do you know of my sisters case? Them guys were hiding in are house until fawn fell asleep which I think so. They know of one guy for sure was there but he won't talk. They charged him with burglary. He had are belongings on him.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

I think the dog barked around 12or1 that morning. How do you know of my sisters case? Them guys were hiding in are house until fawn fell asleep which I think so. They know of one guy for sure was there but he won't talk. They charged him with burglary. He had are belongings on him.

This guy went to school with my sister and he was apart of the gang 9th. Street dawgs. Along time ago when fawn was murdered the detectives told him if he would tell us who killed fawn you won't be charged with murder but he chose not to do it. then if this guy is ever caught this guy we know for sure was there will go down for murder too but I don't want that. I don't care about the burglary or the guy we know for sure was there. I just want him to tell us what happened that night and him not be charged with anything. I just want to know what happened and the guy not be in trouble. I want to make a deal with him.

It shouldn't be too hard to DNA test those gang members.

It shouldn't be too hard to DNA test those gang members.
Tortoise did you read what I wrote to you earlier. How did you learn about fawns case? What about the guy that was there but just won't talk. Would you try to make a deal with him? If it was your sister.

Tortoise did you read what I wrote to you earlier. How did you learn about fawns case? What about the guy that was there but just won't talk. Would you try to make a deal with him? If it was your sister.

I learned about the case because you posted on a different case asking if anyone could help.

No, I believe they only take DNA from felons and yes fawns DNA is in the database so if they ever take someone's DNA and run it through the database and there's a match then they will catch him but after all these years. The guy could be dead or he is just staying out of trouble but I don't see that. The guy is probably dead.

Dear Amber,

On behalf of everyone at Websleuths, I am so sorry about your sister Fawn.

We will help you any way we can.

To become verified please follow the instructions below.

Our wonderful administrator, Coldpizza, will take care of your verification.

Thank you for joining Websleuths Amber.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Please use wsverify@gmail.com when sending in your information.

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your username and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Dear Amber,

On behalf of everyone at Websleuths, I am so sorry about your sister Fawn.

We will help you any way we can.

To become verified please follow the instructions below.

Our wonderful administrator, Coldpizza, will take care of your verification.

Thank you for joining Websleuths Amber.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Please use wsverify@gmail.com when sending in your information.

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your username and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.
I won't give out my info.

I learned about the case because you posted on a different case asking if anyone could help.
Did I see a post from tortoise saying fawn has a friend that chats here?

Did I see a post from tortoise saying fawn has a friend that chats here?

I sent you a link to a post from a friend of Fawn's but it was a very old post from 2011 and I don't know if they post here any more. If you click on the link I sent you it will take you to the post directly, it was in a different thread.

I sent you a link to a post from a friend of Fawn's but it was a very old post from 2011 and I don't know if they post here any more. If you click on the link I sent you it will take you to the post directly, it was in a different thread.
I dont know where the post is. I am still learning about webslueths. I am lost with all the texting.

I dont know where the post is. I am still learning about webslueths. I am lost with all the texting.

Tortoise I have a theory on my sister fawns case. What I believe happened. I babysat through the week and it happened on a Wednesday. While my mom and little sister went to get fawn from work around 11:00 and mean while back at home my dad slept. That's when the burglars and murderer came through the back bedroom. Climbing up the big orange dump truck and very, very dark in are back yard. They get on the porch roof and climbed in the open window. There were probably 4 of the burglars. The one on the ground was the one caught with the Nintendo, 2 radios and a stereo. The burglars inside the house. Hides out in are closets behind stuff until everyone fell asleep.(there was proof they were hiding in are closets. Everything they can hide behind was pulled out of the closets. After they burglarized are house. ( probably messed up on drugs,most likely.) It would have taken 2 people to rape a dead body when the bed is on wheels on wooden floor. Someone would have to hold the bed still to rape a dead body. There was are steak knife that they used to probably threaten my sister with. They did get a print but it was are knife that fawn kept in her room to lock her door with. My little sister and mom and dad slept downstairs in the air condition. Window unit over my mom and dads bed, very loud. The dog barked between 12 and 2 somewhere around that time and my little sister shut are poodle up. The burglars and murderer had to know are routine and the layout of the house. I was not home monday thrue friday or I would have slept in my room, the room they entered into. My sister fawn and I are only 1 years and 10 days apart in age so we liked are privacy. Hot or cold in the house. The next morning my dad used the only working bathroom witch was upstairs between my little sister and my room and fawns room. You can see clearly in the bedroom. Fawn had no underwear on so my dad just covered her up. Her alarm went off around 10 or 11 not sure but she was not responding so my mom told my younger sister to go wake her but my mom got a gut feeling something was wrong and followed my little sister to fawns bedroom. She was dead with my little sisters nightgown wrapped around her neck which they would have had to get the night gown out of one of are drawers in my little sister and my room. It was planned. I believe,they came to do what they did and burglarized,too. My sister fawn was so sweet and outgoing that is what probably happened. It has effected my world greatly! Your home is your safe haven. You should always feel safe at home. They had other guys in custody but not enough evidence on them.

Tortoise,There is no blue link. If it has been since 2011. They will probably not be able to find. So tell me a little about you. What brings you to this site?

It's a truly shocking crime Amber. I hope someone has a conscience and will come forward with information. That's a lot of people keeping a secret there, and I'd be surprised if not one of them had spilled the beans to someone. Hopefully someone who knows something will do the right thing.

Tortoise,There is no blue link. If it has been since 2011. They will probably not be able to find. So tell me a little about you. What brings you to this site?

I'm just a justice seeker and I like to find truth in the world about me :)

How do you find the truth in the world. Did you get my other article that I wrote you under my name or yours. I lose my text that I text out. Once I send them. I can't find them again. But I sent you another article on my sister fawn. My theory of what happened that night.

How do you find the truth in the world. Did you get my other article that I wrote you under my name or yours. I lose my text that I text out. Once I send them. I can't find them again. But I sent you another article on my sister fawn. My theory of what happened that night.

Did you get my theory?

Our you a man or women? What do you mean truth in the world about me? Sounds good.

Did you get my theory?

Yes, I read all your posts. It's useful to have this information and if it was a group it does look as if it may have been a local gang as you say. I'm amazed that this wasn't solved.

Maybe you could meet with a local newspaper crime reporter and ask them to write a story about your sister's case on the anniversary. Appeal to anyone who knows anything to come forward and speak to the police. It might just jog someone's conscience. Speak to the detectives and see if they can offer a reward for information.

Sorry I can't answer your questions about me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back