MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered why the three "seemed" to only do the toxic drugs so late in their partying. I think what this article is saying is they didn't succumb to the toxic "chocolate chip" part until later that night, but still if they were doing any of the drugs earlier, you'd think it'd happen earlier too... which makes me wonder if there was a new batch of coke they started using late that either someone brought over or they had it and didn't use it until later.
Updated: FEB 2, 2024 / 11:35 AM CST

WDAF learned the three men were still alive in the wee hours of Jan. 8, maybe as early as 1:30 a.m. It wasn’t until late in the evening Jan. 9 that McGeeney’s fiancée went looking for him, eventually broke into the home and found a body.

[...]

“I really believe that this has to do with the chocolate chip cookie effect, which is basically this little amount of fentanyl that are scattered throughout the drug, are you going to get a chocolate chip or are you not?” Coffindaffer said on “CUOMO.” “If you get that chocolate chip of that fentanyl, that is when you die.”
I wonder about the timing too. Would be odd for them to have not done any coke earlier and decide to start at that late hour. I too suspect that someone brought more or a different batch at some point in the evening or one or more went somewhere else and acquired it.

We actually don't know what they were trying to do. Maybe they were staying and just went out (they thought) for a minute. I thought they were leaving until i really thought about it and decided i have no idea what they really were planning before they died.

fentanyl is very addictive. Dealers want a repeat customer.

JMO

Done correctly, lacing illicit drugs with fentanyl often creates a return stream of customers because fentanyl is considered highly addictive. This is why fentanyl is often found in drugs like cocaine, counterfeit Xanax, counterfeit Adderall, or other drugs not classified as opioids.

“Fentanyl is good for business if you layer addiction into it,” Dasgupta said.

So a little for repeat customers but some over do it?
I have lots of friends who recreationally use cocaine and they have no plans to stop this worries me.

I don't know how much grains of fentanyl weigh compared to cocaine. But if fentanyl is heavier, most of it could sink to the bottom of the bag. You could happily consume most of the cocaine without issue, but once you reach the fentanyl pile at the bottom of the bag... boom.

So a little for repeat customers but some over do it?
I have lots of friends who recreationally use cocaine and they have no plans to stop this worries me.
They should probably stop using it, ever.

Illegal drugs can have anything in them, but right now a lot of them have fent as well as whatever else might be in there. I know there are test kits, but cocaine is a powder and i don't see how anyone could test all of it. Idk, i am not really familiar with using any if this stuff.

But, i have been hearing about a lot of people dying who did not think they were taking fent, but they were taking fent. They get reported as fent users in the media. Some probably for real were, but some were trying to take something else.

BBM. The 5th guy also came toward the end of the game or after it was over, didn't he?

The other four men watched the game, and all had been drinking heavily for hours. Does cocaine help with alertness in any way? Those three guys had to drive home, and DUI is still very illegal.

JMO

They ALL came after the game was over, according to everything I'm reading. The 3 friends arrived just after the game was over (time for celebration!) Then the fifth guy came over somewhat later.

Cocaine *does* help with alertness/acuity. My first study of the drug was among surgical residents and surgeons at a major hospital (and I have interviewed other doctors who specialize in the treatment of cocaine-addicted doctors). Indeed, many of these doctors continued to use under supervision of other doctors (cocaine is, after all, a prescribable drug). It's schedule II.

I don't think the four men watched the game together (they may have watched segments of it that were recorded, of course). I've known many people at parties where they did a bump right before going out the door to drive, actually.

If your theory is right, then the men probably didn't know their coke was laced with fentanyl (in which case it is indeed question about who brought it, when it began to be used, etc - maybe they did several lines of coke at around midnight - and it was laced with tiny amounts of fentanyl - either through cross-contamination by drug dealers packaging and weighing or for some other purpose).

So many weird things to think about - but fentanyl is definitely a major death-dealer in the US.
I've read that it is laced with fentanyl to add to the weight.

JMO

If so, since it only takes an amount equivalent to a mere 5 grains of salt to produce death (and the weight of that amount if tiny), people must be adding HUGE amounts of fentanyl (but why? why not...cornstarch? arrowroot powder? Like in the good old days? even crushed salt! none of those would be lethal or psychoactive and would be way less expensive and add weight).

I too keep turning that question over and over. So far, I like the addiction theory (get people inadvertently addicted to opiates). Since only some people respond (but respond strongly) to the addictive/high aspects of opiates, they might go back to the same dealer to get the cocaine that suddenly they want even more of, than usual. Maybe it makes people take more lines? Chasing the opiate high?

I really have no clue.

I don't know how much grains of fentanyl weigh compared to cocaine. But if fentanyl is heavier, most of it could sink to the bottom of the bag. You could happily consume most of the cocaine without issue, but once you reach the fentanyl pile at the bottom of the bag... boom.
That is a good point. I was wondering how they could have all magically gotten the lethal dose at once. But i don't know the weights of these drugs, plus whatever else is in there.

I wonder about the timing too. Would be odd for them to have not done any coke earlier and decide to start at that late hour. I too suspect that someone brought more or a different batch at some point in the evening or one or more went somewhere else and acquired it.
I'm thinking a new delivery, post-game victory and extending the celebration. JMO though.

I have wondered why the three "seemed" to only do the toxic drugs so late in their partying. I think what this article is saying is they didn't succumb to the toxic "chocolate chip" part until later that night, but still if they were doing any of the drugs earlier, you'd think it'd happen earlier too... which makes me wonder if there was a new batch of coke they started using late that either someone brought over or they had it and didn't use it until later.
Updated: FEB 2, 2024 / 11:35 AM CST

WDAF learned the three men were still alive in the wee hours of Jan. 8, maybe as early as 1:30 a.m. It wasn’t until late in the evening Jan. 9 that McGeeney’s fiancée went looking for him, eventually broke into the home and found a body.

[...]

“I really believe that this has to do with the chocolate chip cookie effect, which is basically this little amount of fentanyl that are scattered throughout the drug, are you going to get a chocolate chip or are you not?” Coffindaffer said on “CUOMO.” “If you get that chocolate chip of that fentanyl, that is when you die.”
You understood what I was getting at. Thank You for your reply, @mom2chloe. If the CoD turns out to be a toxic & deadly fentanyl that actually killed them first, not the cold, then I'm going to keep wondering why they succumbed to a deadly batch so late in the evening.

Why it matters would be because the families seem to want to know where the drugs came from. I'm sure #4 & #5 are going to have to clear themselves from being accused of supplying the drugs. After all JW's been accused of, it is going to matter where those drugs came from, IMO. Why did they get the deadly drug after having partied all day long without deadly effect? Where did the drugs come from is somehow important to me. Just something I can't help wondering.

That is a good point. I was wondering how they could have all magically gotten the lethal dose at once. But i don't know the weights of these drugs, plus whatever else is in there.
Powders don't segregate by mass in a bag, they separate by particle size and shape. That's why the prize in the cereal box often ends up floating on top if you shake the box enough.

So sad if this turns out to 100% be what happened which is always what I had thought all along and still feel that they most likely didnt know the coke was laced but I guess we will never really know.

"Families of the dead men have revealed that cops have told them that the three dead men had high levels of illicit drugs, including three times the lethal level of fentanyl as well as THC and cocaine in their systems. The final toxicology tests results have not been released."

I wonder if this will be looked at as the three of them willingly partaking in the drugs resulting in their death, most importantly fen like yes, they smoked/ate some THC, did some coke and fen or something they knew had it in there or if it can somehow be shown they thought what they were doing did not contain that fentanyl or they would have never done it.

Clearly you NEVER know what is in anything but just curious bc there is a big difference if they willing took it alone or something knowing that it was laced or not...if they weren't taking fen knowingly or something knowing it was laced with that I highly doubt these three grown men would be dead from just THC and coke as that is much more rare to all succumb to as opposed to fentanyl. This is such a tragedy either way and hopefully, this is an eye opener that scares more people into realizing these newer powerful drugs aren't like the "old days" and it's a much more dangerous risk at all anymore.

I know practically nothing about drugs, but imo they're adding fent so the people who buy the coke get some kind of drug effect thus they can use less cocaine to make more batches to sell to people. That's my opinion.

Organized crime (of some sort) is where this stuff comes from. If someone will pay for cocaine that isn't even cocaine (theoretically), then that means more $$$ for them.

If someone buys "cocaine" and it gives a different drug effect than they expected (but doesn't kill them) what is that person going to do about it? Especially if they liked it, which apparently a lot of people do.

Detectives are combing through the phones of the victims to reveal possible crucial clues from photos and exactly who each of them called in their final hours.
HIV scientist was known as 'The Chemist' in high school
The phones hold the answers to a lot of this, IMO.
I would also be interested in person 5's phone, but I doubt that LE has it (unless I missed something in this very large thread).

Moo..way back when i waitressed at bars, i used to do coke, but i always smoked it. Which i presume these guys did. Just a wake up hit before driving home. It is possible they bought their own supply just for that reason, it does sober you up if you have been drinking alot...moo

The phones hold the answers to a lot of this, IMO.
I would also be interested in person 5's phone, but I doubt that LE has it (unless I missed something in this very large thread).
Agreed. LE will find out who purchased the cocaine and what the night's plan was. I suspect all 4 (maybe 5?) men willingly partook without knowing exactly what they were consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fe!ng!rl