MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, REALLY??

Malik Zulu Shabazz led a crowd in a chant, calling for the death of Darren Wilson, the officer identified in the shooting death of Michael Brown:

“What do we want?” “Darren Wilson.” “How do we want him?” “Dead.”

**Hmm, sounds like he's all about peace to me <sarcasm>

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168...ath-chant-officer-involved-ferguson-shooting/

Yeah, I'm calling bs on that ....
this will be a group gathering to garner support IMHOO for black whatever..rights, power etc.

Has one person in this vocal group of MB supporters ever mentioned
MB stole, man-handled the store owner and physically fought OW?

umm errrr

No, she brought her child to Mc Donalds.Where her child was arrested for not leaving the bathroom quickly enough.
Did you see the video footage of the cops storming the place? It was unreal, IMHO.

I totally missed the link. Going back to watch it now

This a rumor!!!
Remember the radio station that reported on the autopsy findings before they were released? They have new info but I won't link since I know it's not allowed.
Rumor, they believe is true per their "source" says:

-----
Mike Browns DNA was found on Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's gun, face and hands. Ferguson officer Darren Wilson's DNA found on Mike Browns hands and arms.
Interesting info from our sources....who were 100% accurate on the autopsy info. Mike Browns DNA was found on Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's gun, face and hands. Ferguson officer Darren Wilson's DNA found on Mike Browns hands and arms.
---------

Mods, I hope I'm not breaking any rules, I thought this was interesting since they were right about the autopsy (6 shots to the front and reported that the day before it was released) and claim to have a "source" close to the investigation.

I am stressing this is not fact, just what they are reporting, take it with a grain of salt...

I was wondering if there would be an update, and then thought if his first posting is true, I suspect DJ is looking for a change of address.

This a rumor!!!
Remember the radio station that reported on the autopsy findings before they were released? They have new info but I won't link since I know it's not allowed.

-----
Mike Browns DNA was found on Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's gun, face and hands. Ferguson officer Darren Wilson's DNA found on Mike Browns hands and arms.
Interesting info from our sources....who were 100% accurate on the autopsy info. Mike Browns DNA was found on Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's gun, face and hands. Ferguson officer Darren Wilson's DNA found on Mike Browns hands and arms.
---------

Mods, I hope I'm not breaking any rules, I thought this was interesting since they were right about the autopsy (6 shots to the front and reported that the day before it was released) and claim to have a "source" close to the investigation.

I am stressing this is not fact, just what they are reporting, take it with a grain of salt...

Whoa! :eek:

I know undercover and off duty police do not have to wear name tags- that is why I said on duty. On uniformed duty.
There are codes of conduct that LE agree to while on duty as to what constitutes being "in uniform". I remember my brother saying people were writtten up for having part of their gear missing or yes, obsecuring their badge number.
Again, I said nothing about taking photos, but officers failing to give their names to those they were arresting.
I mentioned two specific things, and no one here seems to know if these cops were breaking the rules yet. In the NYPD, they were pretty die hard rules, but no one seems to know about the FPD. Not seeing any links specifically adressing these issues, except to say officers did it out of fear.
But you really did not address the two specific issues I spoke about- was not discussing plain clothes cop or photography, and I thought I was pretty clear on that.

Here you go Truthy: Hope this helps. It's a policy not a rule depending on the situation.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ce_nametags_reportedly_haven_t_been_worn.html

Former St. Louis Police Chief Dan Isom, who is now a professor of criminal justice at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, told Slate that he is "not aware" of any law that requires police in Missouri to wear identification or give their names if asked. (Such behavior is a requirement in some states.) He added, however, that "most police departments have these policies."

"Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:
Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'."

[*Then click Save Changes]moo

I was wondering if there would be an update, and then thought if his first posting is true, I suspect DJ is looking for a change of address.

Nope. He'll keep on lying IMO

He's still got his face in the news after he stated several times that he saw MB shot in the back and then the autopsy proved that was a lie. He has no shame.

We have linked the Viper radio station's FB here many times in the past. (in this case)

I still can't help but wonder what the ENTIRE audio consists of! Did Mr. "Yer so purty, yer so fine" just start recording at that particular moment....or did he actually capture the first shot that allegedly took place inside the police SUV? Inquiring minds would like to know! Did the woman attorney of Mr. Yer so Purty, yer so fine just give the media that small soundbite? Where is the rest of the tape!? Let's hear it!

ETA - Oh never mind....I'm reading in later posts that the Glide app only records 12 seconds!

I want to know that too... DId he just start recording at that time
OR
was his recording edited by LE?

Hmmmm....in your hypothetical situation laid out here....what do you think the chances are that someone who just committed a strong armed robbery just so happens to run into the most psycho bloodthirsty racist cop in the world who is just itching to kill a black kid in the middle of the day...and that same psycho cop had somehow managed to keep an impeccably clean record his entire career, awaiting just the right opportunity to do that.

Oh I can easily imagine the scenario I mentioned. I don't think it would take (IMO) the exxageration of a psycho cop itching to kill a black kid. The mistake I think both of the sides are taking is each side is going to the extreme. I think that neither MB was perfect at the beginning of this situation and neither was OW. I think that they both provoked each other.

If you look at what DJ said, and although people constantly bring up his credibility, but I think he was telling the truth that OW said "get the fu** off the sidewalk." That set the tone right there. Notice that, at this point, DJ appears to scratch out the real verbal response that DJ and MB gave OW. He said that thing about, we just said we were but a minute away from our destination. No, I think they probably said it in a lot ruder way than that. But he knew their response (the talking back I mentioned in my scenario), was not going to look good for them. It never looks good to say you talked back to a cop. So he conveniently scratched that part out. IMO, that does NOT mean that OW didn't really say what he said.

In the end, I believe the true story will come out to be something like what I said - that both sides did foolish and stupid things. The reason this has come to so much attention, obviously, is that one of them (the Black unarmed) kid is dead. That doesn't mean that MB behaved perfectly nor does it mean that OW behaved perfectly. And it's up to the justice system to figure out if someone is criminally liable for MB's death.

JMO.

[h=1]FBI warns of ‘New Black Panther Party’ leader inciting violence in Ferguson[/h]
http://wtvr.com/2014/08/13/fbi-warn...r-party-leader-inciting-violence-in-ferguson/

I have to be very careful with certain comments I want to make.
I was a teen in the late 60s early 70s.
I saw and was even involved in some peace marches.... ;)

I saw with my own eyes what some NOT ALL some Black Panthers did and how they conducted themselves at marches>>>>>

It wasn't peaceful. NO link so Ill add IMHOO.

Nope. He'll keep on lying IMO

He's still got his face in the news after he stated several times that he saw MB shot in the back and then the autopsy proved that was a lie. He has no shame.

Is there a link to any FINAL autopsy reports? I thought there were only preliminary from Baden and references made to another preliminary.
Thanks!

This? (jinx) you beat me.

-snip-
(My snip)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Yes, thank you for looking! I can't believe I found it at all. You rock!

So... Now what? LOL I think they're having an important conversation, but I've only caught snippets, thanks to my OCD-ing about who knew what when. :what:

Off to catch up. :loveyou:

This a rumor!!!

-----
---------

Was this from an MSM article?

This a rumor!!!

-----
---------

Adding the link for those who may need it... https://www.facebook.com/1007TheViper

I think DJ will be relocating as well if this is true... I almost think he should be in the witness protection program if all that was said turns out to be true... I'm serious, I worry for his safety if he takes some deal or testifies to anything that supports OW's version. He will not be safe, imo

Hmmmm....in your hypothetical situation laid out here....what do you think the chances are that someone who just committed a strong armed robbery just so happens to run into the most psycho bloodthirsty racist cop in the world who is just itching to kill a black kid in the middle of the day...and that same psycho cop had somehow managed to keep an impeccably clean record his entire career, awaiting just the right opportunity to do that.

I don't usually go the "what if" route, especially in this case where the more I read, the less I know, but here goes my observations on the initial contact between Brown, Johnson and Wilson.

The act of walking down the middle of the street is of itself rude and provocative. It signals, "I own this, what you going to do?"

If and of course that might be a pretty big if, we believe Johnson, the young men elected not to walk on the sidewalk, but instead countered that they were "almost home". I realize Johnson and Brown don't represent the entire populace, but these two young men weren't acting as though they were fearful of an oppressive and racist police force. IMO, they were acting more like they were used to a police force that maintained a low profile in areas where the residents were either fearful of or aligned with gangs and unlikely to be cooperative with LE.

I don't know exactly what followed the initial contact, but the idea that OW is the person who provoked what followed just doesn't make sense to me. All my conjectures and MOO.

This a rumor!!!

-----
---------

This would make a lot of sense if the gun went off and MB's hand got hurt by a bullet when he tried to grab ODW's gun. There might be blood splatters (MB's DNA) on the gun, on ODW's clothing and on ODW himself. There might be ODW's DNA/blood on MB as well from the tussle/struggle/altercation. JMO.

I read as well some time ago (cannot remember where) that MB cut his arm on ODW's vehicle/window/glass. Does anyone else remember this? As I don't have a link, please consider it a rumor for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018