MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man both protesters and cops need to start dispensinb xanex! NOw! They all are tired, overwhelmed and it is already getting bad with the sun out. This was live on CNN so no video yet but you should have seen the way the cops were arresting that middle aged woman. She wieghed like 100 pounds , looked fragile , and they were roughing her up - not ok.

People witnessing THAT inflames them right on the scene - its gonna go all out of control I do not have an answer but I cant imagine what the next step is , everyone is losing control .............

What could the next step be if tongiht goes really awful?

I don't know why the protesters don't stay home, keep their kids home, and let all tempers cool off. IMO, the people who insist on defying curfews are creating this endless cycle of tear gas, police presence, looting, fires, more shootings by not complying. Why don't they just respect the requests of the law instead of fighting it every step of the way? There has to be crowd control and heeding LE decisions doesn't mean they can't peacefully protest in a few days, with MUCH more effect and more safety for them and for their community and businesses too.

This is terrible!!!

Why isn't the community outraged over this???

I hope investigators are able to track down the shooter.

This is why folks need to not bring their young children out to the protests. Oh - but they're pi$$ed off about the tear gas last night. They should be thankful their child is alive.

From the link posted below: "But some coroners and medical examiners in Missouri say Parcells has inflated his qualifications and performed autopsies without a medical license. Others allege that doctors whose signatures were on some autopsy reports were not present at the autopsies, did not review the work or never actually signed the documents. Meanwhile, Parcells’ online work profile is filled with inaccurate information."

Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
Retweeted by STLtoday
joelcurrier ‏@joelcurrier 45m
The controversial pathologist Shawn Parcells assisted the family's private autopsy on #MikeBrown #Ferguson His story: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...6a176ea4d.html …

So I guess we'll be hearing all about that on CNN soon.

Oh, wait, nevermind....

IMO if LE doesn't start getting some political support real soon, I see no reason for then to stay!

There is so much CRAP being circulated that's blatantly lies and fabrications it's overwhelming.

Like the notion, Brown if fleeing, should not have been pursued after struggling for an officers gun and striking him in the face.

Or law enforcement is hiding or covering up because they aren't releasing everything.

Or bodies does often lay for hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks isn't enough.
this needs to be read>>>>>>>>>>>

Sounds like this Obama presser is going to be more about Iraq and other things--not much about Ferguson.

(Somebody help me, I almost put a hashtag in front of Ferguson. On Twitter, much?:blushing: )

That is actually not true. If he shot him he from above he would have to be taller than 6'3. The only way he gets shot in his head through his jaw and into his chest/shoulder is to have his head down and and his body pointed toward officer.

It does line up with him rushing the officer. IMO

Or it lines up with Mike Brown falling down, Baden said he had facial abrasions consistent with that on his face.

I do not do Twitter! Will I be able to go the webiste and watch his stuff live on computer OR does someone have a link where live stream can be seen online tonight. Sense tognight might be worse thus far. Cause everyone seems to be ignoring that there were no shots in the back

Tonight try vicenews.com
If I hear the "you tube link for vice news", I will post it tonight. In my opinion, Tim Pool is the best report.

Man both protesters and cops need to start dispensinb xanex! NOw! They all are tired, overwhelmed and it is already getting bad with the sun out. This was live on CNN so no video yet but you should have seen the way the cops were arresting that middle aged woman. She wieghed like 100 pounds , looked fragile , and they were roughing her up - not ok.

People witnessing THAT inflames them right on the scene - its gonna go all out of control I do not have an answer but I cant imagine what the next step is , everyone is losing control .............

What could the next step be if tongiht goes really awful?

It is perfectly okay.

This is what happens authority is consistency defied. These people were warned. They made a choice

This is for their OWN SAFETY!!!

A Young man was SHOT and died last night...don't they care?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why the protesters don't stay home, keep their kids home, and let all tempers cool off. IMO, the people who insist on defying curfews are creating this endless cycle of tear gas, police presence, looting, fires, more shootings by not complying. Why don't they just respect the requests of the law instead of fighting it every step of the way? There has to be crowd control and heeding LE decisions doesn't mean they can't peacefully protest in a few days, with MUCH more effect and more safety for them and for their community and businesses too.

I forget who it was, or where I saw it (one of the cable news channels I was bouncing back & forth on last night), but a reporter interviewed a local community leader who said that he was meeting with other community leaders to discuss asking folks to take a 5 day moratorium on protesting to give the situation a chance to calm down.

I think that's an excellent idea.

Sounds like this Obama presser is going to be more about Iraq and other things--not much about Ferguson.

(Somebody help me, I almost put a hashtag in front of Ferguson. On Twitter, much?:blushing: )

LOL! I miss the twitter function of favorites on websleuths. I spend a lot of time trying to find media links discussed hours ago to back up my opinion.

it is interesting to note that this video and the other unverified version of things have been accepted by so many at face value with no proof whatsoever because they supported their view of things (not saying you, not saying anyone in particular, many people) but the other witnesses were immediately dismissed by many and described as "agendized" youth, untrustworthy, part of a community that just looks out for itself, self-serving...

curious how that is.
I don't know which witnesses to believe. I suspect there could be some truth in all of their accounts. However, I do give extra credibility to a witness that doesn't know he's being recorded & just tells it like he saw it.

per CNN prelim tox results not being released

the show is The Lead, so I think it's Jake Tapper? leading with "the autopsy supports MB shot in the back and there is no evidence of physical struggle with LEO"

it is interesting to note that this video and the other unverified version of things have been accepted by so many at face value with no proof whatsoever because they supported their view of things (not saying you, not saying anyone in particular, many people) but the other witnesses were immediately dismissed by many and described as "agendized" youth, untrustworthy, part of a community that just looks out for itself, self-serving...

curious how that is.

IMO the witnesses in question have "discounted" themselves.

You know you're really in trouble when you start dreaming in hashtags. :)

per CNN prelim tox results not being released

the show is The Lead, so I think it's Jake Tapper? leading with "the autopsy supports MB shot in the back and there is no evidence of physical struggle with LEO"
Why don't they clarify...not evidence on MB of a struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim