MO MO - Jack, 49, & Patricia Girou, 45, Clayton, 11 June 1975

This case interests me because it is one of Missouri's oldest missing persons cold cases, and I live only a few miles from where they lived in 1975. I'm not sure what happened to them. I do have my own theories, but without physical evidence and the passage of almost 50 years, there is little left to go on. The UID in Canada mentioned above seems similar in appearance, weight, and height to Jack along with the time frame. If you look at a map, you can see it is about an 800-mile drive between St. Louis and Thunder Bay. What is interesting, though, is that it's almost a straight-line north. One of the closest points to Canada from St. Louis. Say if you were driving 60 mph on average for 8 hrs.', taking the highway north to Minnesota, you could cross into Canada in two days. Say they took a Greyhound from St. Louis to Minneapolis for reasons unknown. Then, somehow, they got transportation to take them to the border. Back in 1975, I don't know how the border between the US and Canada was guarded in that area. He could have crossed on foot and then traveled to Thunder Bay. This UID found in Thunder Bay in 76 should be looked into thoroughly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back