MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not hair. It's wires from inside a burned tire. If it was hair, LE would not have left it behind on the road for the press to photograph. MOO.

ETA: :welcome:

Looks like hair to me too. Is it possible she was burned with the vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like hair to me too. Is it possible she was burned with the vehicle?

Do you think LE missed that and left the evidence behind? I highly doubt it. Seriously, look up pictures of burned tires.

@shannonobtv

What police took from #KylrYust home after search. Evidence may be used in case of missing #JessicaRunions. #fox4kc

223748715e1725cf2a5da5660b6e54e4.jpg

@shannonobtv

What police were searching for in #KylrYust home. Investigation into disappearance of #JessicaRunions
#fox4kc

ca49a5c275ab62445a1e19279b73499a.jpg

Quoting these to compare side by side what they were looking for and what they took. The were looking for a blue plaid shirt and they took a blue plaid shirt. Could be the smoking gun if that shirt is Jessica's.

Quoting these to compare side by side what they were looking for and what they took. The were looking for a blue plaid shirt and they took a blue plaid shirt. Could be the smoking gun if that shirt is Jessica's.
So I'm presuming the clothing related to items that KU and Jessica were wearing at the party and items not recovered (Or there were no trace of) from Jessica's car.
If his grandfather's home is only 4.7miles away from the burn site, Do we think he walked back there with the burned clothing on him and burns to his face or did he have someone come pick him up? Did he ditch his own burned clothing on the route home?

There is always hope that LE can play up this guys ego until he breaks and wants to boast about his actions, didn't happen with Kara but I live in hope.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

The blue plaid shirt is key to tying him to the car. I think a scrap or strand ended up somewhere - either on/in the car or stashed along the way home. I think he walked back from Jessica's car to the house.

I binge read all the pages. It sickens and saddens me to no end. I hope that justice is properly served to him, he shouldn't get to see daylight imo. I don't know if anyone had seen this from fb or not, but it might be something that should be looked into. I just searched Yust's fb and it came up with a gal named AL had made a post and this was mentioned in comments. (modsnip)

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

I bet they found some of her clothing, personal items at his house. jmo

@charliemisra

Police search a Yust family home in search of clues in the case of missing Jessica Runions. The latest on @KCTV5

54b610491dfa0e94261a5a069d6efda1.jpg

https://twitter.com/EmilyRittman

She has a couple of tweets about the search of KY's grandfather's home

Tweet by Emily Rittman KCTV5 on Twitter

Emily Rittman KCTV5 (@EmilyRittman)
9/14/16, 6:54 PM
@xxxxxxx @KCTV5
b31ed68ce2ff274b3f5e18fd9e2bf2b9.jpg

pic.twitter.com/gS57R42uIx

9/14/16, 6:40 PM
Police searched Kylr Yust's grandfather's home. What officers found and what we saw inside the home @KCTV5 10pm
(Video)
pic.twitter.com/Zrh2ObCQjp

9/14/16, 2:33 PM
Kylr Yust's grandfather showed us what officers found while serving a search warrant today at his home. @KCTV5 5 & 6
(Video)
pic.twitter.com/It7Nf873iZ

Thank you for sharing coralynne...

Trying to catch up on this story and wondering, has this already been posted?

According to Benton County records obtained by The Star, authorities served two warrants there, one for a residence at 30551 Pecan Drive in Edwards, Mo., and another for Kylr Yust himself.

The search of the Pecan Drive residence, where relatives of Kylr Yust live, sought weapons, any evidence of an accelerant, blood, clothing, shoes and “any other items critical to the case and any other items of illegal nature.”
Authorities took photographs of the residence and collected a red and black shirt and two 9 mm bullets.The warrant requesting evidence from Kylr Yust sought similar evidence, plus hair samples, fingernail scrapings and swabs from his body.
Officers obtained several swabs, fingernail scrapings and hair, as well as jeans, a tank top, tennis shoes and underwear.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101787882.html

I agree. It's clearly not hair. If anyone has ever gotten a little too close to a fire, hair is the first thing that goes up in flames. There wouldn't be long strands left behind like that.

Also, I'm guessing he did something to her at the house, then dumped her somewhere, which is why they were able to recover so much evidence from the house. I highly doubt he would have brought her purse and phone and clothing back to his house after the fact.

I still want to know what she was wearing. I know earlier in the thread someone posted a pic of JR, KY, and AA from someone's facebook page and it was deleted bc we are not allowed to sleuth AA, however, does anyone remember what either of them were wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93