Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found* #2

Thank you. I admire the quiet demeanor in which the family conducts themselves. She went to Missouri to be in the presence, for comfort, to be of support, to be helpful, to hand out MP flyers, etc.

Basically, she warned her brother John, a year before the interview w/ VanMetre, that he obtain protection by hiring security due to the nature of the ability of cryptocurrency to disrupt the controlled flow of money by governments and or by wealthy individuals that the Doctor was teaching about. That is, teaching the encompassing crypto world and encouraging the investment of crypto, in his YouTube videos. "He was passionate about helping the disadvantaged people."

Cryptocurrency is for the People because it's not under an umbrella of control, for an ex. of mine, by foreign factions.

The victim's mother called early on Monday morning to inform her about her brother being missing but his car was found. She also learned about the alleged kidnapping and subsequent safe release of John that happened a year prior. An abduction was scary to the family.

His sis was concerned about his security a year before and perhaps around the same time of the alleged kidnapping. Then, appx a year later, he is murdered. I don't know if I can lay all of my eggs in the crypto basket since there are other areas of his life that are intriguing so my eyes are open to all theories.

JMHOO any corrections are more than welcome

His sis was concerned about his security a year before and perhaps around the same time of the alleged kidnapping. Then, appx a year later, he is murdered. I don't know if I can lay all of my eggs in the crypto basket since there are other areas of his life that are intriguing so my eyes are open to all theories.

JMHOO any corrections are more than welcome
Has LE confirmed he was murdered?

Has LE confirmed he was murdered?
The theory that the good Doctor Forsyth was murdered stems from the fact that LE obtained warrants in search of the gun that was used in SEPT 2023.

"The Benton County Sheriff’s Office remains tight-lipped, and the family reveals that detectives have executed over 20 search warrants, interviewing family members and friends.

Forsyth’s brother Richard, including. The sheriff’s department executed a search warrant of his home and took one of his guns. He has since been interrogated and taken a lie-detector test."

The theory that the good Doctor Forsyth was murdered stems from the fact that LE obtained warrants in search of the gun that was used in SEPT 2023.

That is maybe your theory, but it hasn't been said by LE. And the correct sequence of events is important. The brother told LE that he did own a gun of the same type used in the death of the doctor and he offered to give it to them. He himself said that LE instead got a warrant for his gun. This is normal and the correct course of action for LE to take.

It is also normal to clear the family members when LE said that they were going to investigate as if it was a "homicide investigation". Due diligence is looking at his financial records, phone records, GPS, personal relationships, asking for polygraphs, etc.

If you imply that the doctor isn't the one who drove his car and he then is next found dead quite a distance away, the implication certainly is, that he was kidnapped. MOO

<modsnip: Quoted/referenced info was removed>

The actions of LE (interviews and warrants) should seen as due diligence, not lending support to a murder theory. The gun warrant especially needed context. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I lean towards murder also
We don’t know how his car got to the aquatic park. It’s been quite awhile since we have heard a peep from LE so at this point we really don’t know what LE’s current thoughts are I don’t think
We also don’t know how he got to the lake where he was found with the gunshot to the head that seemingly killed him
Most of the info we have is from John’s brother Richard

The only thing I know for sure is that the hospital lost a good doctor and his kids lost a good father. I don’t think there is anything simple about his death as he seemingly led a pretty complicated life.

I do hope that with time things start to fall into place and the picture becomes a lot clearer - his children and family deserve that
JMO

Dec 19, 2023 article -

[…]

The gravestone also shows a sphere with arrows pointing in different directions. Some point to truth and God, others to false and Satan. Richard says this was something John drew for him on a napkin in their last conversations “days before he was killed.”

[…]

Dec 19, 2023 article -

[…]

The gravestone also shows a sphere with arrows pointing in different directions. Some point to truth and God, others to false and Satan. Richard says this was something John drew for him on a napkin in their last conversations “days before he was killed.”

[…]
Looking at that gravestone was difficult. It made me feel oddly uncomfortable. Maybe it was the words "I am more alive now than ever". Maybe it was the unusual graphic. MOO

Last edited:
"No Answers" "No Leads"
Dec 19, 2023 article -
snipped for focus @TwinkieDefense. Thanks for your post w link & quotes.
I understand Forsyth's Mother's disappointment in LE's lack of communication w family, but that is common LE protocol after initial stages of investigations.

Even if LE does not have an "answer" and is not yet ready to slap the cuffs on a particular suspect, I doubt they have "no leads." imo

Small solace for the family.
* "In an Instagram post, Forsyth’s mom, Dixie Forsyth, shared photos of a recent visit to his gravesite, writing, “211 days he has been gone. No answers, no leads. The investigators don’t communicate with us anymore.” "

Gravestone Image. Physics?
Looking at that gravestone was difficult. It made me feel oddly uncomfortable. Maybe it was the words "I am more alive now than ever". Maybe it was the unusual graphic. MOO
@Chelly Thanks for your post pointing out the unusual graphic.
I understand the concept of a sphere w arrows pointing up to God & Truth, down to Satan & False.

But other arrows in different directions?
A drawing of subatomic particles, per brother.*
What about the E and H and N?
And the "11>" and the "10>"

Is there a physicist in the house? ;)
Headed to "subatomic particle" in wiki, I tried to read, but fell into the deep end & drowned partway into the very first paragraph.
Can anyone here shed a teensy molecule of light about possible meanings of the secular facets in this image?

* "The gravestone also shows a sphere with arrows pointing in different directions. Some point to truth and God, others to false and Satan. Richard says this was something John drew for him on a napkin in their last conversations “days before he was killed.”
"... Richard explains. “This is a drawing of subatomic particles and his interpretation of where life comes from and where we go after death. This is a graphic representation of a three-hour conversation...” (sbm)
“I suppose, to summarize, it represents his integration of science and faith,...”

OZARKS UNSOLVED: Family shares meaning behind gravesite for Cassville Dr. John Forsyth

Mr. Laughing is a (retired) physics teacher.

From across the room, he says: well E is energy, N is neutrons, H is hydrogen, don't you remember?

Looking at the headstone over my shoulder: That guy isn't a physicist.

(Um, yeah, over the decades I may have zoned out of some technical explanations....)

jmho ymmv lrr

From across the room, he says: well E is energy, N is neutrons, H is hydrogen, don't you remember?

(Um, yeah, over the decades I may have zoned out of some technical explanations....)

jmho ymmv lrr
Thanks to you and Mr Laughing for the explanation

Gravestone Image. Physics?
jmho ymmv lrr
@Laughing A very big Thank You to Mr. Laughing for coming out of retirement to enlighten thise of us who are physics-challenged/ignorant.

Wiki's History section of "Subatomic" Particle" says the term is "largely a retronym of the 1960s...." yadda, yadda.
TBF, I do not recall physic classes being offered, not back then when I was in high school & dinosaurs still roamed the earth ;) .
Thanks again.

jmho ymmv lrr
if we're talking subatomic particles, E could be electron, N neutrino, and H Higgs boson
there's also a Q for quark. of course, this is not all the particles. but let's focus on these ones.

Higgs boson was nicknamed the "God particle." for someone melding religion and science I can see the attraction.

higgs boson also is linked to the theory of a metastable vacumn, or true and false vacumn states. False vacuum - Wikipedia

it's an interesting figure that Forsyth drew. I'm not sure there's anything there to inform us about the case.

It all seems a bit...manic? Unhinged?

I agree. This is exactly what I thought, and not only because it was unhinged, it shows where his mind was when he was explaining it. True mania often comes with hyperreligiosity, or with extreme interest in philosophy, or in seeing "signs from above" in mundane things. I think all of it, combining religion, philosophy, physics, and the mind spinning so fast that it skips any explanation so that in the end, it looks like "unconnectable connected", this is what we see.

But, at the same time, good that JF had a brother that was trying to understand him, and the family willing to recreate their beloved one's ideas. What matters is that lots of love went into the monument and the family remembers him, and the good doctor would have, no doubt, loved it.

I agree. This is exactly what I thought, and not only because it was unhinged, it shows where his mind was when he was explaining it. True mania often comes with hyperreligiosity, or with extreme interest in philosophy, or in seeing "signs from above" in mundane things. I think all of it, combining religion, philosophy, physics, and the mind spinning so fast that it skips any explanation so that in the end, it looks like "unconnectable connected", this is what we see.

But, at the same time, good that JF had a brother that was trying to understand him, and the family willing to recreate their beloved one's ideas. What matters is that lots of love went into the monument and the family remembers him, and the good doctor would have, no doubt, loved it.
No doubt, it looks like much, much love went into creating the monument.

Found this comment from KY3 Elizabeth Vanmetre on her FB post about the grave marker.

What is the current status of his murder mystery? Seems as if all information has just dried up.

Elizabeth VanMetre
still very active but getting down to the nitty gritty. I’m very confident this will be solved.

Good old Missouri term - "getting down to the nitty gritty".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back