Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found* #2

* At 29min marker, brother Richard said that on Fri. before disappearance, JF made arrangements w his accountant that Richard "should be able to act in his place if he were not available." Pascal asked, "Like what, like a power of attorney?" Richard said, " Yeah, something like that." .... Pascal said, so he basically "signed everything, I guess, control over his financials."
Richard said, "No, only his finances concerning the joint venture we had together" and clarified that the authority did not extend to JF's "personal finances."
Like if he was planning a vacation, or honeymoon?
Or perhaps he wanted to step back and focus on his new fiancé and child.

Might be the least of their worries though.
In the last 2.6 years, they've seen their family unit destroyed -- amicably. Then, after re-establishing themselves following the filing for the divorce, they must face the fact that their dad was shot in the head and found in a lake. What a terrible burden for the victims to carry. I pray they can walk without fear it may happen to them. I hope LE can make an announcement soon.

#JusticeForDrForsyth

I've always wondered what really went on in the days before JF's disappearance.

Per RF (his brother) they met for dinner on Wednesday May 17th.
Per RF (his brother) JF signed over legal documents on Friday May 19th.
JF disappeared early Sunday morning May 21st.

I would love to know what was discussed at that dinner....

One to three weeks awaiting the final autopsy results.
It's so strange there has been so much silence about this case, other than LE stating there is no danger to the public.

JMO

Well, I'm sure by now the police have access to all his financial records and will be able to determine if he took an Uber or Lyft to Beaver Lake. If someone did take him there you'd hope if they'd done nothing illegal they'd have come forward once he was declared missing, or once his body was discovered, but I guess anything is possible.
Uber is not readily available here. So much so that the police provide rides home on New Year’s Eve.
The aquatic park is almost visible from the hospital parking lot although the dumpster is a ways back from the entrance. Beaver Lake is nearly an hour drive (although not so many miles as the crow flies).
(My opinion here) If someone had come from that area to pick him up they would still be easily notified of the need to say so, it’s a small area, this is big news.
I cannot see anyone leaving someone with no boat at the edge of the lake and driving away. Unless he had a kayak or canoe the landowner’s would have been suspicious and the driver would have known it was not kosher.

JF "Signed Over His Business" to Brother???

From post by @Betty P "Yes, but we don't know that as fact, not yet...."

snipped for focus @snubenergy I have not seen, heard, or read that brother Richard said JF "signed over his business" to him.

Here's what I've come across:
1. What Brother Said on Camera, livestreamed May 31.*
2. What Podcaster GH Said June 19, re Signing Over, but Brother Not on Cam or Audio.**

It's entirely possible that a few days before his disappearance, JF "signed over his business": to his brother but I have not seen/heard/read it. Nor have I seen that brother Richard himself said it but zI could have missed it.

=============================
* At 29min marker, brother Richard said that on Fri. before disappearance, JF made arrangements w his accountant that Richard "should be able to act in his place if he were not available." Pascal asked, "Like what, like a power of attorney?" Richard said, " Yeah, something like that." .... Pascal said, so he basically "signed everything, I guess, control over his financials."
Richard said, "No, only his finances concerning the joint venture we had together" and clarified that the authority did not extend to JF's "personal finances."

^
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER? John Forsyth Remains Found After Missing; Brother Exclusive Interview"
"The Pascal Show," livestreamed May 31, 2023.

** At 1h:50m - 1h:53m markers, GH made the "signed over hisw business to his brother" claim.

^
"Gray Hughes Investigates," livestreamed July 19, 2023.

rsbm. This seems like a purely semantics issue? If it's a joint venture, one party signing over control and authority of their stake in the business pretty much jibes with "signed over his business" in colloquial terms. And with hindsight, those actions come across as someone attempting to get their affairs in order. But...

I hadn't heard the interview GH was reviewing and it's verrry interesting. I hope this mutual acquaintance with the kidnapping story has been talking with LE.

rsbm. This seems like a purely semantics issue? If it's a joint venture, one party signing over control and authority of their stake in the business pretty much jibes with "signed over his business" in colloquial terms. And with hindsight, those actions come across as someone attempting to get their affairs in order. But...

I hadn't heard the interview GH was reviewing and it's verrry interesting. I hope this mutual acquaintance with the kidnapping story has been talking with LE.
Is Richard an attorney? If so, he would use the correct terminology when describing handling his brother’s joint business.

Is Richard an attorney? If so, he would use the correct terminology when describing handling his brother’s joint business.
All of this is available on the Secretary of State website. You can search by the agent of record. RF was AOR for the crypto venture since 2022, JF was AOR for Ambicard only. One of them was founded in Vegas NV and one in DE but I don’t remember which is which. RF has several other articles of organization on his dossier per the Secretary of State.

I know everyone is waiting on LE reports but wanted to put one more piece of info on here about the passport. It’s not surprising to me JF would have one on hand if planning to fly soon. The rules for real ID were set to go into effect 5/3/2023 requiring real Id or a passport to board a plane. Like me, JF was born in another part of the country and getting real ID was probably a pain. Already had a passport so why bother with the dmv. The date was moved by TSA but not until after JF disappeared

JF "Signed Over His Business" to Brother???

From post by @Betty P "Yes, but we don't know that as fact, not yet...."

snipped for focus @snubenergy I have not seen, heard, or read that brother Richard said JF "signed over his business" to him.

Here's what I've come across:
1. What Brother Said on Camera, livestreamed May 31.*
2. What Podcaster GH Said June 19, re Signing Over, but Brother Not on Cam or Audio.**

It's entirely possible that a few days before his disappearance, JF "signed over his business": to his brother but I have not seen/heard/read it. Nor have I seen that brother Richard himself said it but zI could have missed it.

After watching GH's podcast the other day, yesterday I watched vid of "The Pascal Show" livestreaming May 31** w interview of brother Richard for 40 plus min.

Maybe there's an MSM or WS-approved source verifying that Richard said JF signed over the business to him, which I've missed.

A link, pls, @snubenergy ? Or anyone? TiA.

[EBM- to clarify, correct typos, et .]
=============================

^
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER? John Forsyth Remains Found After Missing; Brother Exclusive Interview"
"The Pascal Show," livestreamed May 31, 2023.

** At 1h:50m - 1h:53m markers, GH made the "signed over hisw business to his brother" claim.

^
"Gray Hughes Investigates," livestreamed July 19, 2023.
sorry for the late reply, had a busy long weekend.

The pascal interview was my source on that. As @abams said, "signed over a business" is a colloquial, not legal term, so hearing Richard say precisely that is beside the point.
Gary Hughes is just watching the Pascal interview and commenting on it when he says "signed over the business."

I see little reason for Richard to lie in this situation, so I take it as fact.

Wishing for news on this case and can't believe there's not been any!

Arkansas is in charge. When they first found his body, they said it would be at least 3 months before they could finish even the basic lab work. It's Arkansas. The feds can't do anything, its not their jurisdiction.

JMO, based on past cases, there still may not be much information released when the final AR is completed. I'm somewhat expecting this to either become a cold case or one resolved in an unsatisfactory manner. MOO

Arkansas is in charge. When they first found his body, they said it would be at least 3 months before they could finish even the basic lab work. It's Arkansas. The feds can't do anything, its not their jurisdiction.

JMO, based on past cases, there still may not be much information released when the final AR is completed. I'm somewhat expecting this to either become a cold case or one resolved in an unsatisfactory manner. MOO

On the positive side, I really hope I'm wrong! Maybe there's enough media coverage to get good results.

We've seen the feds step in on several cases though, when it "wasn't their jurisdiction." I really hope they DO step in and give LE any help they need!

I think he pre-arranged to meet with someone where he parked his car. He paid that person a good sum of cash to drive him to the campground in Arkansas. Tipped this driver another large sum of money to remain silent.
Walked into the river and shot himself. I've changed my theory from murder to suicide because all things considered, I believe JF was overwhelmed and desperate and death by his own hand is making more sense now than murder.

I think he pre-arranged to meet with someone where he parked his car. He paid that person a good sum of cash to drive him to the campground in Arkansas. Tipped this driver another large sum of money to remain silent.
Walked into the river and shot himself. I've changed my theory from murder to suicide because all things considered, I believe JF was overwhelmed and desperate and death by his own hand is making more sense now than murder.

Interesting theory, he probably had some reason to do that. But why go to all that trouble? He's a doctor, he would know his body would be found in Beaver Lake and identified.

100% agree.

I've come to the same conclusion. It's a scenario that fits what few facts we have. But why Arkansas? Why that lake?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoffeeStan
Back