MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe they have checked the myspace, Only because of the log-in date listed. Good catch chick!!

Has there been any information on where Edward Hall might have been on May 3rd?? Abduction seems to be his MO and the first names both start with a K and there are similiarites in their appearances.

If this has been already brought up, sorry! I can't beleive Kara still has NOT been found!! It's been 5 almost 6 months now!!!!! How sad.........

Indy: That would be a beautiful name for your baby! Kara Jewel........

And if its a boy, you can name it Jake Lew........just switched the letters around Lew(is) Jake.

Has there been any information on where Edward Hall might have been on May 3rd?? Abduction seems to be his MO and the first names both start with a K and there are similiarites in their appearances.

If this has been already brought up, sorry! I can't beleive Kara still has NOT been found!! It's been 5 almost 6 months now!!!!! How sad.........

Indy: That would be a beautiful name for your baby! Kara Jewel........

And if its a boy, you can name it Jake Lew........just switched the letters around Lew(is) Jake.

If I remember right, he did not know Kelsey. So, if he is responsible for Kara, then that might just be a coincidence.

dhchick:

If Ed Hall didn't know Kelsey, I would except that he didn't know Kara either.

Personally, I don't think Hall had anything to do with Kara. IMO, it was within the family. Terrible thought though. But unfortunately, these days seems like more family members are killing each other every day over such STUPID STUPID STUPID things.

Sorry, it just gets to me. Just had a case here in Ohio where a son killed his mom and seriously wounded his father..............no rhyme or reason for this crap!!

As parents, do we honestly need to look over our shoulder to see if one of OUR VERY OWN CHILDREN are going to kill us????

Anyone remember the Mendezez Brothers?????

concerned:

I also agree with you that it should be "closer" to home. The question then becomes, WHY ISN'T IT??

Well, C'mon now, Indy....other people care. We don't know what LE might be withholding.

Kara's case is so frustrating to me. Like other cases similar, it seems so solvable. Even if LE are working behind the scenes more than it appears that they are, they should make it noticable once in awhile. To me, comparing bodys found to her is not enough.

I understand what you're saying dhchick, but for someone to say that no one cares about Kara but us? I'm hoping that was a joke. It's delusional.

Well, C'mon now, Indy....other people care. We don't know what LE might be withholding.
I can honestly say they are NOT with holding anything, they still to this very day think she just ran away, BRB with why I say that

I understand what you're saying dhchick, but for someone to say that no one cares about Kara but us? I'm hoping that was a joke. It's delusional.
I dont think that at all, IMO it is the truth. Maybe you dont know all the behind the scene stuff we have tried to bring Justice to Kara. But Karas own family has rejected MANY oppertunities for help many times. Not just from me but others here. Hell our WS search done by the great Busylady was told to stop. Where is all this money they are raising going, they dont do searches for her.

I really wish I could tell you more that has happened but I wont because it could hurt this case maybe. But please understand there is a lot more you are not seeing in this case. Please just trust me when I say that.

It isn't a joke and it is not delusional. We have watched for months while LE in that little backwards town has done nothing to find Kara. They did initial interviews and checked a few leads which never brought them anything except to further their own conclusion that Kara ran away.

Her mother and stepfather have appeared on numerous tv shows and have made some public appearances, but the searches which have been done...have not been with LE and have only been set up by other people. (Busylady actively pursued this with a group of college students and were told by LE they would not be part of it then were asked to leave the area.)

Equusearch was in the same area after finding Kelsey Smith and would have stayed on to help search for Kara, but were not requested to do so.

Kara's father's side of the family have maintained a website which only mentions the mother's name once and never mentions the stepfather. They have also been involved with other projects in the community. (Again, mother and stepfather show up for media events.)

I realize people in her community do care and have done things to keep the search for Kara going, but this is being done privately.

They do fundraisers for Kara, but where is the money going? Where are the organized searches to find this girl?

LE has nothing and they are still under the impression she is a runaway...because it is what the mother and stepfather believe. They only bring her case off the shelf when they have to ID yet another female body found in their jurisdiction.

You are right in that other people do care about Kara...but the right people to do or ask for organized searches etc. simply have not. It is incredibly frustrating to watch.

I completely agree with SS and Indy. I have a saying "if you aren't going to help, at least get out of the way." And IMO the people standing in the way is her own mom and stepdad. I get the impression they are doing the absolute minimum needed to give the appearance of wanting to find Kara. I don't think they want to find her. So the question begs, why?

I wonder if the Stepfather has taken a polygraph or has even been asked to do so?

OT~~~~~

SS clear out your Pms I have an important one for you!!

Currently scheduled & tentative events:

November
Sat. 11/03-Collection table at Gail's Harley Davidson - 10-2

Sun. 11/046-month Prayer Power Hour - Wallace Park, Belton MO @ 4PM
Sat. 11/17 Texas Hold'em Chili Dinner Benefit, Lenexa KS VFW - Buy in @ 5PM, Play 6PM to 1AM
Mon. 11/26 Mayor's Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, Main Street Belton - Lowes Grill & Quilt Raffle drawing

I just wanted to stop in and say a quick prayer for Kara. She is on my mind today. Bless her heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barney Fike