MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought the same cretin who killed the other young woman who's name began with a "K" (he abducted her from a Target parking lot) also murdered Kara. I don't have anything to back up my belief, it just always seemed like the possibility needed to be considered. I'm guessing (and hoping) that the police checked out his alibi out with regard to Kara's disappearance.

I've always thought the same cretin who killed the other young woman who's name began with a "K" (he abducted her from a Target parking lot) also murdered Kara. I don't have anything to back up my belief, it just always seemed like the possibility needed to be considered. I'm guessing (and hoping) that the police checked out his alibi out with regard to Kara's disappearance.

Kelsey Smith? The men who murdered her is Edwin Roy "Jack" Hall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelsey_Smith

Thinking of Kara today as her 3 year anniversary of her disappearance nears.
I hope this renewed interest in her case and the searches will continue.

"Kelsey Smith? The men who murdered her is Edwin Roy "Jack" Hall "

Yes, thank you -- he's the one I felt might be connected to her disappearance. Can I assume the boyfriend has been ruled out after all this time?

"Kelsey Smith? The men who murdered her is Edwin Roy "Jack" Hall "

Yes, thank you -- he's the one I felt might be connected to her disappearance. Can I assume the boyfriend has been ruled out after all this time?

The boyfriend guy apparently passed a lie detector test and is said to have a strong alibi, and thus has been ruled out. I'm pretty sure LE worked hard on the Jack Hall angle but there seems to be nothing there.

Just wanted to bump the thread this morning- today is the 3rd anniversary of Karas disappearance. Hoping her family gets some answers soon.

Reward in Kara Kopetsky case grows to $80,000
Posted on Tue, May. 04, 2010 06:00 AM

The FBI today announced $50,000 in new reward money for information into the disappearance of Kara Kopetsky, who disappeared on this date in 2007. That brings the total reward money to $80,000.

Today through Thursday, the FBI will join with Belton police to take tips.

“The passage of time can never diminish the loss of a child,” said the FBI special agent in charge, Brian Truchon. “We are hoping that this reward, in conjunction with the three-year anniversary, may trigger someone’s memory.”
---

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/05/03/1921698/third-anniversary-of-kara-kopetsky.html

Search continues for Kara Kopetsky
BELTON, MO. - Tuesday is the three year anniversary of the disappearance of Belton teenager Kara Kopetsky. Her family hopes a new reward will lead to new information.

The reward now stands at $80,000.
http://www.fox4kc.com/wdaf-kara-kopetsky-anniversary-050410,0,591045.story

Thinking of you Kara on this 3rd anniversary. Praying more than ever for answers and resolution. We will never give up, never stop looking and searching, never forget.

http://www.kake.com/news/headlines/92803484.html

Reporter: Associated Press
Email Address: news@kake.com
May 4, 2010

The reward for information about a western Missouri teenager missing for three years is up to $80,000.

The Kansas City Star reported Tuesday that the FBI has added $50,000 to the fund for information into the disappearance of Belton resident Kara Kopetsky.

In the days after Kopetsky was reported missing, investigators followed pings from the phone and conducted some searches in Belton but found no clues. Beyond that, they aren't commenting on the investigation.

They've had 3 years to find her and solve the case, without any success, time to release information to the public. Shame on them for not releasing this information.

There was something I also didn't know, that Kara often left after her morning classes, it wasn't just that one occasion. Also the number of text messages sent to Kyrl before her disappearance.

She got kidnapped from her job by Kylr, the ex bf? Is this new information, I don't remember reading it. My understanding was that was she was nearby and he just pulled her into the truck and went a bit haywire. I must say this new information is having lean back to the neutral corner. I'm not so sure she ran away now.

Indianapolis mother, 19, arrested in missing newborn case
Updated: Friday, 21 May 2010, 11:08 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 21 May 2010, 5:26 PM EDT

tasha_miller.JPG

Marion County Prosecutor Carl Brizzi isn't as optimistic.

"I don't want to speculate and do into the evidence in this case, it's incredibly troubling. Everybody wants to know where that baby is. Hopefully there's hope she's still alive, I don't think so."

Police will once again search a landfill in Clinton County on Monday where the trash from the Dumpster was taken to search for the child's body.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime/indianapolis-mother,-19,-arrested-in-missing-newborn-case

Is it just me ... or does anyone else think she looks like Kara Kopetsky?

Kopetsky_lg1.jpg
tasha_miller.JPG

Kara on the Left Miller on the Right

Kara would be about 20 now wouldn't she?

Kara.jpg
Here is one I did... if you blow them up you can see that they
both have what looks like a mole on their neck in the same spot.

I would love to see a picture of Kara's ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Essmat Arafa