MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this case keeps going on with no body found (and seemingly no apparent activity), I get the feeling that she's alive.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I sure hope so Armand. I just wish if she is alive would she call someone in her family or a friend to let them know she is okay.

Amazing, how one's heart can jump. I'm sure it happens to all who care about Kara when they see her thread in "bold" as in being someone has just posted to it and you run to the thread with hope in your heart that the news is good.

Armand and DD: I hope for the same thought.................that Kara is alive. But deep down.........................

I am a teacher in the Belton area and today Kara's name was brought up... it was so interesting to me that my students INSIST that she ran away. I mean, these are kids that aren't even teenagers themselves, but they say that its "what they heard" etc. One of these kids even has a dad on the belton pd.

Just Interesting.

Thanks, Armandv. At least the press hasn't totally forgotten about Kara. I think they should have had a bigger and better photo of her tho.

Jyram~ I think kids and rumors go hand in hand. They honestly want to believe that Kara ran away. It doesn't make her a victim and puts her in control as a rebel type. Kids have a weird way of seeing runaways as folk heros of sorts. Sad, but true.

Thanks, Lorelei. :( Now if we could only get LE to look in the right direction...we may not have to another year to find Kara.

Seriously,
I know you're right. When someone brought up the possibility of her being dead, they definitely DO NOT want to believe that. I don't either. A year later, I'm more like those optimistic 4th graders, wanting to believe that she's around somewhere, but also knowing that there's a good possibility that this will not have a happy ending.

Oh, Armandv! Thanks for posting that!! The photo of Kara in the lower right corner has to be one of my favorites! Her smile, her dimples, and her eyes twinkling is so refreshing to see. There are very few photos I have ever seen of her looking truly happy.

I have been unable to spend much time on WS due to my parents visiting. But I just wanted to post that Kara was very much on my mind on the 1 year anniversary of her disappearance. Praying, now as always, that Kara finds her way home safely.

Thank you for sharing SearchHawk and Welcome to WS.
I too am praying for Kara and hoping she will be found soon.

bump for Kara.

I think it is time to put old feuds to rest.
(you know who you are. And yes, I know who you are)
It is time for everyone to re-focus!

Who talked to Kara last? What did they have to say? What do they know?
With the exception of one or two.. None of those on her top friends list on Myspace want to talk!

All of her old friends are more then willing, and all are looking for answers! What does that tell you?

Peter

bump for Kara.

I think it is time to put old feuds to rest.
(you know who you are. And yes ,I know who you are)
It is time for everyone to re-focus!

Who talked to Kara last? What did they have to say? What do they know?
None of those on her top friends list on Myspace want to talk!

All of her old friends are more then willing, and all are looking for answers! What does that tell you?

Peter
Peter, I'm not sure what you're referring to, but as I have been following this thread off and on, I have to say I've only seen the working of very kind people. Perhaps, I've missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member