• letitia_nuchelle_regans_1.jpg
Regans, circa 2006

• Missing Since11/16/2006
  • Missing FromSt. Louis, Missouri
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Date of Birth03/30/1977 (41)
  • Age29 years old
  • Height and Weight5'2, 110 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA blue jacket, blue jeans and black Adidas shoes.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Regans has a tattoo of the name "Lonnie" on the left side of her neck. Her hair was braided at the time of her disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Regans was last seen in St. Louis, Missouri on November 16, 2006. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Bump.

I really wish we knew more about the circumstances of her disappearance. I'm sure her family is missing her so much.

Letitia Regans, 29: Vanished From St. Louis In 2006

There isn’t much known about Letitia or her disappearance.

July 24, 2021

Letitia-Regans-Missing-1.jpg

There are very few details about Letitia Regans or what led up to her disappearance, but it has been almost two decades since anyone has had contact with the 29-year-old. All that has been shared about Letitia is that she went missing from St. Louis, Missouri on October 17, 2006, but the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are unknown.

There aren’t any traces of Letitia Regans on social media and any details about her family or personal life are a mystery. However, Letitia is listed as an endangered missing person and I could not find any information to suggest that she left or stepped away from her life of her own accord. Additionally, I could only find one photo (included) of Letitia in all databases.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol has included Letitia’s case on their website but she doesn’t have a missing person flyer listed.

At the time of her disappearance, Letitia Regans stood 5 feet 2 inches tall and 110 pounds. She had black/dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair was reportedly braided when she went missing. Letitia has at least one tattoo of the word “Lonnie” on the left side of her neck and her middle name is “Nuchelle.” Unfortunately, the Doe Network reported that Letitia’s DNA, dental records, and fingerprints are not on file. She was last seen wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans, and black Adidas shoes. Letitia would be 44-years-old at the time of this publication.

Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the St. Louis Metro Police Department at (314) 444-5738 or their local authorities. The agency case number is 06-094902.

Please share this story about Letitia Regans to help reignite the investigation into her case. She is our sister and her life matters.

Letitia Regans, 29: Vanished From St. Louis In 2006

Her DNA isn't on file?! If I recall correctly, her daughter continues to actively search for her. She needs to be speaking with Law Enforcement, and make sure they get her DNA. She could be a Jane Doe for all we know!!

This woman needs to be found. Her family needs closure.

July 24, 2021

Letitia Regans Missing (1)

There are very few details about Letitia Regans or what led up to her disappearance, but it has been almost two decades since anyone has had contact with the 29-year-old. All that has been shared about Letitia is that she went missing from St. Louis, Missouri on October 17, 2006, but the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are unknown.

There aren’t any traces of Letitia Regans on social media and any details about her family or personal life are a mystery. However, Letitia is listed as an endangered missing person and I could not find any information to suggest that she left or stepped away from her life of her own accord. Additionally, I could only find one photo (included) of Letitia in all databases.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol has included Letitia’s case on their website but she doesn’t have a missing person flyer listed.

At the time of her disappearance, Letitia Regans stood 5 feet 2 inches tall and 110 pounds. She had black/dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair was reportedly braided when she went missing. Letitia has at least one tattoo of the word “Lonnie” on the left side of her neck and her middle name is “Nuchelle.” Unfortunately, the Doe Network reported that Letitia’s DNA, dental records, and fingerprints are not on file. She was last seen wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans, and black Adidas shoes. Letitia would be 44-years-old at the time of this publication.

I won’t post a link since it’s from Facebook but her family is still searching for her. There’s a video of them throwing a birthday party for her from 2022. She is still very much loved and missed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deesse
Back