MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you for doing this. I don't know how in the world you're keeping up, but I thank you for it.

My head is spinning lol.

You and Hazel save me a ton of time! Thank you both for your searches!

Like I said before, it helps me, too, because I can go right there with links if people are confused or need them.

the baby survived.

why is that helicopter following that white truck?

It was kind of eerie, the helicopter following the truck. It reminded me of a hearse. I wonder if they found any evidence.....

I don't know what to think in this case but something is up!

I have a question and one thing I am wondering about. I have three kids and I put them to bed every night. If my hubby comes home, he doesn't go in and check on the kids. I am not saying ALL men are like that but I just find it a tad odd that he came in and checked on the kids and then on the baby.

Respectfully snipped by me.

Dad checked on the kids because he was alarmed at the lights being on and the door unlocked. It was not the norm, and so he was worried, per initial reports.

I just caught myself sitting and staring at the bottom of the news helicopter on the livestream. I have no idea how long I was doing that.

I just wanted to share... :)

My husband frequently works late...(2 or 3 am) and ALWAYS checks on the kids when he gets home. But, I'm also OCD and check doors and windows and sleep with my cell phone by my bed.

Like I said, not all fathers don't do this and I love the fact that a dad would do that. I too lock all my doors and keep my phone by my bed every night :)

:rollercoaster:

WOW ... 217 Members and 223 Guests here for Baby Lisa !

:praying: that she is found SOON !

Police have confirmed for KCTV5 that authorities are currently on site at Deffenbaugh Industries, located near I-435 and Holliday Drive, searching the landfill for missing 10-month-old baby Lisa Irwin.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa

I know I'm not the only one, but my heart is so absolutely broken for this darling little innocent baby :tears: I am usually a skeptical type, believe me, and I KNOW what the odds are as far as a stranger breaking into a house and taking a baby, and all that....but with Lisa I felt it really could be different....I just couldn't fathom that she could be deceased :( I STILL don't want to believe it will turn out that way. But honestly, if a stranger DIDN'T take her.....what other possibility is there for her still being alive?

ericbushmankmbz Eric Bushman
FBI: This is the second time they've searched the JOCO landfill. The first was Tuesday - hours after #LisaIrwin was reported missing.
10 minutes ago

Sorry, my 'spidey senses' still say something isn't adding up. I'd love to believe a mom couldn't be involved and then beg for her child back, but i'm too biased now. Especially after the KC case. I will always scrutinize every piece of 'evidence' and if stories don't work, you have to question.

I don't go by polygraphs, i go by gut and by body language. From a LE family and i've been brought up to question... especially if its an IMPORTANT issue.... and there is NOTHING more important than an innocent child.

As for it being an accident and then a cover-up.... can totally buy that these days. Too many don't want to take responsibility or even have anyone think they were a 'poor parent' and unfortunately, because of the debacle in Orlando, i have a feeling we will see more of these 'kidnappings' where an accident will tried to be covered up because "if you keep the body from being found, you can walk free'.

Just makes me :furious:

MOO

Respectfully snipped by me.

Dad checked on the kids because he was alarmed at the lights being on and the door unlocked. It was not the norm, and so he was worried, per initial reports.

Ah, ok, thank you for clarifying. There are so many threads to read :)

However, doesn't this remind you of BD and her checking on Hailey Dunn that Monday morning before she left for work before Hailey disappeared?

Also what reminds me of that same case is BD too said she failed a lie detector on national tv.

Wow...that is interesting! Did anyone else hear in the past pages that the garbage in that area went out the following morning after Lisa went missing? I would have thought that the garbage would have been checked or maybe I read this wrong.

Trash for the neighborhood was collected this morning so this search makes total sense for the timing. It would be at the landfill by now as it came about 7:30 am or so.

I know I'm not the only one, but my heart is so absolutely broken for this darling little innocent baby :tears: I am usually a skeptical type, believe me, and I KNOW what the odds are as far as a stranger breaking into a house and taking a baby, and all that....but with Lisa I felt it really could be different....I just couldn't fathom that she could be deceased :( I STILL don't want to believe it will turn out that way. But honestly, if a stranger DIDN'T take her.....what other possibility is there for her still being alive?

Very little chance she is alive, if NOT a stranger abduction, I'm afraid.

I just caught myself sitting and staring at the bottom of the news helicopter on the livestream. I have no idea how long I was doing that.

I just wanted to share... :)

LOL Been there done that!!!

new thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150814"]MO Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayne_solves