MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

After watching the initial updated Video, another one came on. This one was from the Matt Lauer show, and it was 4 months or in Feb. 2012, AFTER Baby Lisa went missing.

In this Video, they showed the Dr. Phil interview, and said, the reason why the police and FBI were not clearing the parents completely (at that time) is that they had not agreed to being interviewed separately . There were discrepencies that needed to be cleared up at that time.

I wonder if they ever did agree to do what the LE & FBI insisted upon since then?

Watching the 2nd video the one posted, sounds to me to point to that web site that did (but has since changed) "children name changes" in the U.K.

That's strange, in that the web site now does not do this and is a supply store online.

You'd think with today's technology the FBI could get to the bottom of this , and find out who in the world that original Site belonged to.

Deborah seems to be overwrought and I do believe her and I do believe that for some reason the FBI and LE just isn't budging on this case as to find out WHO stold Jeremy's Debit Card and charged that $69.04 to the "Name Change" in the UK website.

These are frustrating questions that must be answered, yet according to Deborah & Jeremy and their lawyer, no one is answering or fully investigating.

Makes no sense as to why this is, other then I'm sure they still insist those two parents sit down for separate interviews apart from each other.

Why would they not agree to move this case beyond them?

:waitasec:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23584340/updated-photo-of-missing-lisa-irwin-released

Posted: Oct 01, 2013 8:08 PM EDT
Updated: Oct 01, 2013 9:57 PM EDT
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager

WASHINGTON (KCTV) -Just two days before the anniversary of her disappearance, an updated photo of missing Lisa Irwin was released Tuesday night.

23584340_BG1.jpg

When babies go missing I am always so tossed up between believing that they can't be alive because killing and hiding a baby must be so easy and believing that they can't be dead because giving a baby away would be so easy. I always want to think that they must have been given away or sold to some desperate parents who will raise them in a loving home but just won't tell authorities because they want the baby so badly. I really just want to believe that babies like Lisa are happy and healthy.

I like to think that Baby Lisa and Baby Gabriel are now brother & sister.

Did Anyone Else see that students near the University of Missouri Campus found remains of a baby inside of a cave? I know that the chances are slim that its Lisa, but I am so looking for some kind of closure with this little girl:banghead: the distance between where the remains were found and where Lisa went missing is 1 hr, 53 minutes..And if its not her, its still a baby that died somehow in a cave

Whatever became of the fire in the dumpster call? How about the 711 or convenience store clerk who saw a man carrying a baby who appeared limp or asleep without winter clothes on?
How about the 4A.M. 911 call made when a guy getting off of work on a motorcycle saw a man near the woods going into the woods with a baby?

Have any of these sightings been discarded by the LE?

Did Anyone Else see that students near the University of Missouri Campus found remains of a baby inside of a cave? I know that the chances are slim that its Lisa, but I am so looking for some kind of closure with this little girl:banghead: the distance between where the remains were found and where Lisa went missing is 1 hr, 53 minutes..And if its not her, its still a baby that died somehow in a cave

http://www.kctv5.com/story/24887161/infants-body-found-near-university-of-central-missouri-campus

I think it's unlikely to be Lisa, but how awful :( Poor baby

Sounds more like a new born than the age Lisa was. So not her. They will have done dna tests anyway surely.

Yea, these poor little angels brought to life then killed or dumped. I havent kept up with this case, is it still news in America? If not, how did police leave it?

Sounds more like a new born than the age Lisa was. So not her. They will have done dna tests anyway surely.

Yea, these poor little angels brought to life then killed or dumped. I havent kept up with this case, is it still news in America? If not, how did police leave it?

The last time the case was in the news was when there was speculation the Romani girl in Greece could be Lisa, so back around October.

This is the 2nd anniversary press release from KCPD, Oct. 2013...

http://www.kcmo.org/idc/groups/police/documents/police/10.02.13_pr_babylisa2ndanniver.pdf

The latest update from police was in Nov. 2013 during a local news Q&A session with KCPD Chief Forte. About 7 minutes into this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ccDMo1QIs

Question:"Chief Forte, has Lisa Irwin's age progression image generated any promising leads? Does KCPD still want to question Lisa's mother one-on-one?"

Chief Forte: "Yes, we've gotten leads- we got quite a few leads when the photo came out, and no, we don't want to talk to the mother again. There is no need to talk to the mother again."

The last time the case was in the news was when there was speculation the Romani girl in Greece could be Lisa, so back around October.

This is the 2nd anniversary press release from KCPD, Oct. 2013...

http://www.kcmo.org/idc/groups/police/documents/police/10.02.13_pr_babylisa2ndanniver.pdf

The latest update from police was in Nov. 2013 during a local news Q&A session with KCPD Chief Forte. About 7 minutes into this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ccDMo1QIs

Thanks very much for that.

I dont know what happened here, like everyone else, its easy to suspect the parents when the slightest thing is "off" about their story, because lets face it, there are equal or more toddler staged abductions than actual ones, whatever the case, it might be a good idea if the blood /dna / dental records of all children was documented in a police database and it be connected to health centres and flagged up automatically if theres ever a match with a missing child...adults too! Im no scientist...but I think people know what Im getting at
...it cant be that hard....everyone attends the doctors or hospital at some stage...I mean if the authorities can monitor every single email webchag phone call sites visited by its citizens "just in case" it provides info on terrorism, whats the difference????

In a couple of weeks (Oct 3, I think) it will be three years since Baby Lisa's disappearance. Has anyone, especially the locals, heard of any gatherings to mark the date? I guess she's not really a baby anymore but she will always remain that way in my heart and mind's eye until we see her again.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article2486184.html

Search goes on for Baby Lisa three years after disappearance
BY TONY RIZZOTHE KANSAS CITY STAR
10/02/2014 5:40 PM 10/02/2014 5:40 PM

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article2486184.html#storylink=cpy

Her room remains much the way it was left on Oct. 4, 2011.

And her parents vow that it will stay that way until the little girl known across the country as Baby Lisa comes home.

But after the offer of a $100,000 reward and hundreds of tips and leads tracked down from Gladstone to Greece, what happened to Lisa Irwin remains as big a mystery as it was three years ago.

(Snipped)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti