MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

Begs the question, why is KE lying? What's he afraid of? CWW is in jail.

I think those assumptions are dependent on the KGE in 1996 being the same KGE in 2015. It may be someone that took his identity in 1996?

I suggest looking at page 5 of the 62 page report of RB's disapearance. Someone is lying. Or has a really bad memory.

Susnoat, you're sharp as a tack. Good catch! Thank you.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/9644440 RONNIE BOLIN.pdf

Pages 5 and 6 are the ones that mention KE

attachment.php
attachment.php

Now I'm starting to wonder if it was actually CWW "dropping off the vehicle for CWW" and was using the KE persona at that time?

I suggest looking at page 5 of the 62 page report of RB's disapearance. Someone is lying. Or has a really bad memory.

WOW is right! Susnoat, you get post of the day in my opinion. So he states way back when that they knew each other well and "partied" together and now is in selective memory mode. Hmm, why is that? And, the press is either playing coy and pretending to not know the connection or is too lazy to really dig and find out.

WOW is right! Susnoat, you get post of the day in my opinion. So he states way back when that they knew each other well and "partied" together and now is in selective memory mode. Hmm, why is that? And, the press is either playing coy and pretending to not know the connection or is too lazy to really dig and find out.

Dolan had gotten a call that CWW was en route to his residence in a red Camaro. Dolan proceeds to the residence and finds two guys there with the aforementioned vehicle. One of them is ID'd as KE. The other fellow, RMSJr, claims that he's there to pick up KE because KE is returning CWW's clothes and car. Dolan was duped. It wasn't KE that talked to Cpl. Dolan that day. It was CWW himself with KE's stolen identity. No wonder CWW thought it so easy to get away with crime. Pretty embarrassing for JCSO.

eta: It doesn't actually say that the guy ID'd as KE actually spoke a word to Dolan. Doesn't make the error any better.

Dolan had gotten a call that CWW was en route to his residence in a red Camaro. Dolan proceeds to the residence and finds two guys there with the aforementioned vehicle. One of them is ID'd as KE. The other fellow, RMSJr, claims that he's there to pick up KE because KE is returning CWW's clothes and car. Dolan was duped. It wasn't KE that talked to Cpl. Dolan that day. It was CWW himself with KE's stolen identity. No wonder CWW thought it so easy to get away with crime. Pretty embarrassing for JCSO.

eta: It doesn't actually say that the guy ID'd as KE actually spoke a word to Dolan. Doesn't make the error any better.

Thanks for thinking that through, do we know for sure he was duped?

Thanks for thinking that through, do we know for sure he was duped?

This is my conclusion based on Cpl Dolan's report. The anonymous female who reported that CWW was en route to his residence obviously knew what she was talking about. She gave an accurate description of the vehicle and knew that he was going to his residence. How would she know where he was going and not know that it was CWW?

And this occurred in 1996, the same year KE's identity was stolen. Hell, the red Camaro was probably the same car the real KE referred to in his account of the identity theft.

Let's stick with what we know that has been published and allow the benefit of the doubt to KGE until we learn whether he is a victim of identity theft.
Until further, let's only discuss what is in the Sievers documents, press and/or Bolin MP documents.

Thanks.

That is exactly what KE said in a Skype interview today:

According to documents from 1996, police were trying to locate Wright to question him about the disappearance of a Missouri pastor. But upon arriving at Wright's trailer, they encountered two other men -- one of whom identified himself as Emshousen.

That man told police both men were close friends of Wright. Emshousen believes that man was Wright himself, trying to elude police.

"I think it could be very possible that they went looking for him, and he said, 'Oh, I don't know where he is, but I'm Kurtis Emshousen, here's my ID.'"

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30853984/brief-court-appearance-for-sievers-murder-suspect

KE has now learned of the link to Ronnie Bolin's missing person case, and has reached out to investigators about it (according to the video). More details about the ID theft ... power bill, credit card in his name, as well as the traffic ticket.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/30/illinois-man-wayne-wright-may-have-stolen-his-identity/

And from video, just to show how easily Curtis could have assumed Kurtis' identity:

409bd191284ffcd529fd6f6645fb67a8.jpg

Kurtis on left, Curtis on right

KE has now learned of the link to Ronnie Bolin's missing person case, and has reached out to investigators about it (according to the video). More details about the ID theft ... power bill, credit card in his name, as well as the traffic ticket.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/30/illinois-man-wayne-wright-may-have-stolen-his-identity/

And from video, just to show how easily Curtis could have assumed Kurtis' identity:

Kurtis on left, Curtis on right

Based on research, sleuthing, and his willingness to cooperate, I now believe this man to be another victim. I further believe the LE detective was duped; he had CWW right in front of him and let him slip away.

7/12/1996
CWW provided LE with a false ID, claiming to be Kurtis Emshouson.
Pages 5-10 of the 62 page report shows during that very same interaction, LE spoke with three other people that were present.
Robert Sondag Jr.
CWW's mother
CWW's father
Ouch... They knew CWW gave LE false identification, as it happened right before their eyes and went along with it. I bet they are sweating a bit themselves now.

Dolan is still a detective on JCSO. And I'm fairly certain that their incompetence knows no bounds. If you are friends/family with any of them, they will all cover for you no matter how incompetent you are or how badly you botch a case. I've watched it happen over and over and over in he course of 30+ years. Detectives staying on cases when they have a personal relationship with the accused or the accused's family and then making sure that the case goes no where either thru incompetence or intentional corruption. Even when the other cops know/find out about the corruption absolutely NOTHING is done to fix it. As for embarrassment - JCSO apparently has NONE of that either as no amount of media attention on their corruption and incompetence has caused them to make any changes.

There's a saying around the state of Missouri - Jefferson County is like being in a whole other country! They are so backwards, corrupt, and incompetent that the entire state is laughing at them, most are just to ignorant to know it! Obviously I have zero faith that these people will ever fix the corruption in their ranks much less do effective police work to actually solve cases. And don't even get me started on the prosecutors or the judicial system itself!

Dolan is still a detective on JCSO. And I'm fairly certain that their incompetence knows no bounds. If you are friends/family with any of them, they will all cover for you no matter how incompetent you are or how badly you botch a case. I've watched it happen over and over and over in he course of 30+ years. Detectives staying on cases when they have a personal relationship with the accused or the accused's family and then making sure that the case goes no where either thru incompetence or intentional corruption. Even when the other cops know/find out about the corruption absolutely NOTHING is done to fix it. As for embarrassment - JCSO apparently has NONE of that either as no amount of media attention on their corruption and incompetence has caused them to make any changes.

There's a saying around the state of Missouri - Jefferson County is like being in a whole other country! They are so backwards, corrupt, and incompetent that the entire state is laughing at them, most are just to ignorant to know it! Obviously I have zero faith that these people will ever fix the corruption in their ranks much less do effective police work to actually solve cases. And don't even get me started on the prosecutors or the judicial system itself!

I still believe CWW has a relative with the same last name, Wright, who holds a high position there in the public arena. It was discussed much earlier in the case and he was named and the relationship given but I don't remember what that relationship exactly was. Then months went by and someone brought it up again. After their post, another poster, I don't know who it was, stated emphatically that they were not related. Do you know anything about this?

I still believe CWW has a relative with the same last name, Wright, who holds a high position there in the public arena. It was discussed much earlier in the case and he was named and the relationship given but I don't remember what that relationship exactly was. Then months went by and someone brought it up again. After their post, another poster, I don't know who it was, stated emphatically that they were not related. Do you know anything about this?

Cops are very careful to not have internet fingerprints. Sometimes they have family members who rat them out, usually because they are simply disgusted by the corruption. I had heard that one of the original detectives in this case and a couple of others missing persons cases was related to CWW in some way. The source could not be confirmed and so I have no idea if it's true or not. There is really no way to confirm it without easy access to public records and quite a bit of money to use those records.

Somebody here asked what my opinion is now of Wayne being a genius.

I'll relay what I told journalist Jessica Lipscomb last week, and a couple others who knew Wayne fairly well:

"If I spoke with Wayne today, I, Skinner, bet I'd be saying to myself, 'this is not the same Wayne I knew.' I also said, I am sure that all the meth he must have used over the past two decades, has truly ruined his brain."

The things Wayne taught me and another friend, who told me recently that he regrets not having called Wayne about 6 months ago when he was thinking to himself (what he and I both feel), to express gratitude to him for all he taught him regarding computers, internet, networking, websites, etc.

I can tell you, again, that Wayne showed me back in 1998, the types of traps he lay to catch hackers who might go snooping on his systems. He taught me all kinds of things about hidden files and far more. So reading about the "stupidity and blaze of errors and blunders", is not even close to the same guy we knew. I think he destroyed his brain and will, with meth. My friend thinks it is further compounded with past guilt.

These people said the same thing to me, independently of one another, which I found interesting, "He probably did not care if he got caught", or "He probably wanted to get caught." One of my friends, reminding me of various talks he had with Wayne who at times seemed bitter at things in his past, and maybe also felt guilt for being responsible for something(s) in his past (going back to his young adult life).

So it was postulated by my one friend that getting caught is a way of trying to get free while not having the strength to do so rightly, or to ease the burden of guilt.

On another thread here, regarding Mark throwing away computers (with or without Wayne?) I would wager a very strong bet that those machines were stripped of their hard drives.
BBM:
Why throw the computer away at all then. All you have to do is take a sledgehammer to said hard drive and pummel the hell out of it and make it so the FBI cannot put it back together. It's not that hard.
Skinner, thank you for your insight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelsMitts
Back