MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA - I don’t like any of the grave robbers but I understand them being snarky and angry still at Suzie over her part in their arrest.
And what about Garrison and his "prime knowledge" and the gag orders that sealed the contents of his sponsored dig?

We're supposed to just think there wasn't proof even though the cops did multiple digs and claimed they had prime information they never revealed to the public?
This is discussing other people supposedly buried on the Robb's property. I'm going to include an article about an informant that we know is Garrison. It mentions the missing people in 1990.

Attachments

• Francis_Robb_Sr_Jr___Officials_search_for_bodies (1).pdf
    364 KB · Views: 5
  • gar1clipping_36818297.pdf
    415.2 KB · Views: 3
  • gar2clipping_36818374.pdf
    479.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh do you?

Also Janelle wasn't on national TV, she was bombarded at her house by a local reporter right after she got home from Hydroslide with Mike and before she could process the seriousness of what she discovered earlier in the day.

We're at an impasse because I believe Janelle to be 100% innocent. Someone had to discover them. No point talking for years in circles about her behavior, especially when it's led to zilch.

So you are saying a local reporter already knew the girls were missing and this video is on the same day and before the cops were called?

because I have seen the police report and they didn’t even get to the house until 9/10pm (give or take) as Mrs McCall didn’t want to call them in incase they walked though the door so how exactly was a reporter already on Janelle’s back hours before anybody knew the extent of them being missing?

Last edited:
Yes, there was a local clan, connected directly to the women via grave robbers, that were linked to missing persons cases prior to 1992 and after (2002 Ricky/Thenia Evans case....Evans is related to Robb)... Garrison tied to this clan. Dusty's girlfriend's roommate even had Garrison and Tim Robb over to their apartment around the time of the disappearance.

And what about Garrison and his "prime knowledge" and the gag orders that sealed the contents of his sponsored dig?

well they didn’t find their bodies and all I can see is the police claim they found “something” so we don’t even know if it relates to the 3 women as no arrests were forth coming.

does a gag order have a time period attached to it?

Link to the Evans case. Garrison was directly friends with his family.

11-29 Evans case follow-up (MC

Quote: "the eyewitness told Black that he has been attacked and threatened while currently serving time on drug charges in the Missouri Department of Corrections. "

Where have I heard this about threats before? Ah the profiler.

well they didn’t find their bodies and all I can see is the police claim they found “something” so we don’t even know if it relates to the 3 women as no arrests were forth coming.

does a gag order have a time period attached to it?
The gag order is directly related to the 3mw crime. Why do you think it exists if it's "nothing?"

The gag order is directly related to the 3mw crime. Why do you think it exists if it's "nothing?"
What if it wasn't just about the three women. Two people John Davison and Mary Thomas disappeared in August of 1989 I believe. LE was searching for them related to believed drug murder on the Robb farm. So if someone claimed they knew where bodies were in that area that would be interesting even if it wasn't Suzie, Stacy or Sherrill.

Here is a few questions for this thread..

why do you think they was taken that night and not another night when Stacey was not around?

Do you believe killed straight away or held for for days and dumped?

Who do people believe was the intended target that night?

Last edited:
What if it wasn't just about the three women. Two people John Davison and Mary Thomas disappeared in August of 1989 I believe. LE was searching for them related to believed drug murder on the Robb farm. So if someone claimed they knew where bodies were in that area that would be interesting even if it wasn't Suzie, Stacy or Sherrill.
They already know what happened to the people FR killed...

Read later articles.

Last edited:
What is there to discuss as we don’t know what the gag order consisted of?

For all his talk no bodies of the women have ever been found so that puts everything he said into doubt imo
For all the Janelle talk...cops haven't found one iota on her. And neither have forums. Just sayin'...

Here's what's not a coincidence: Grand Jury suspect had a direct connection to Suzie and a direct connection to guns/weapons and direct connection to burial sites and criminal gang. As OTB and Hurricane said, both respected posters with great information posted to this forum with actual research, that Garrison had prime information and that's why cops bailed him out of jail to discuss what he knew.

Want to wager a guess why Garrison knows anything about this crime?

Last edited:
For all the Janelle talk...cops haven't found one iota on her. And neither have forums. Just sayin'...

Here's what's not a coincidence: Grand Jury suspect had a direct connection to Suzie and a direct connection to guns/weapons and direct connection to burial sites and criminal gang. As OTB and Hurricane said, both respected posters with great information posted to this forum with actual research, that Garrison had prime information and that's why cops bailed him out of jail to discuss what he knew.

Either the grand jury is closed and there is a gag order or it's not. Or are you just making this up. From what I understand the Grand Jury was about Garrison and his possible crimes or crimes he had knowledge about. A gag order could be to protect someone in prison giving information. Obviously he didn't help them find the missing women.

Janelle and her boyfriend Mike's behavior was weird. If she was lying about something stupid or to protect a friend hopefully she talks to real police.

Wrong. The gag order is from the sealed findings from the digs. Another gag order was placed on the dig in Cassville, MO. Feel free to check your newspaper clippings. Nothing is made up.

December 12, 1993 NL Article mentions this. Page 13: 12 Dec 1993, Page 13 - The Springfield News-Leader at Newspapers.com

"It holds alot of names and an epic scenario that if released, it could jeopardize the investigation"

Why would cops say that if it wasn't true?

Here is a few questions for this thread..

why do you think they was taken that night and not another night when Stacey was not around?

Do you believe killed straight away or held for for days and dumped?

Who do people believe was the intended target that night?

I think something happened at a party or the wrong person or people saw them and followed them home. I also wonder about Stacy's dating life. Her mom who I'm sure is grieving but still has always suggested that she was being a good friend to Suzie. Suzie complained of a stomach ache I wonder if she was uncomfortable. She also supposedly wanted to stay at Brian Joy's house. Is it possible Stacy thought because Suzie had more freedom that she could meet up with someone at her house? IDK this is just a thought.

Last edited:
Multiple sources besides Garrison led them to these digs. Wasn't just him.

Are we now saying that all the cops are wrong? Just curious.

Judges signed off on the GJ regarding this informant. Not Janelle/her friends. Not Cox.

Grave robbers, Dusty's gf, and Garrison and his cohorts convinced a judge though. Many things not reported to public, remember that. Grave robbers were at the GJ, not Janelle. Wonder why...

Attachments

• gagorder.PNG
    gagorder.PNG
    219.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm not psychic, but I predict another thread on this subject getting shut down.
Hopefully it doesn't. Things are getting a little redundant but it's not getting too personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear