MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathee

Reaction score
Sherrill Levitt was born on November 1, 1944, and was age 47 at time of her disappearance. She was 5 feet 0 inches (1.52 m), 110 pounds (50 kg), with short light blonde hair, brown eyes and pierced ears. She was a cosmetologist at a local salon and a single mother, and was described as being very close to her daughter, Suzanne Elizabeth "Suzie" Streeter. Streeter was born on March 9, 1973 (age 19 in 1992), was 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m), 102 pounds (46 kg), with shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes. Her distinguishable marks included a scar on her upper right forearm, a small mole on the left corner of her mouth, and pierced ears (left ear pierced twice). Streeter's friend, Stacy McCall, was born on April 23, 1974 (age 18 in 1992), was 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m) and 120 pounds (54 kg), with long dark blonde hair and light colored eyes.[1]

The Springfield Three - Wikipedia

attachment.php

On Tuesday, fresh flowers rest near by a memorial to the two teens and mother. Like those fresh flowers Stacy McCall's mother tells KSPR she feels fresh leads, technology and investigators can still bring her daughter and the other two women home.

"I look at Stacy and I think she's not 18, she's 38. It's heartbreaking," McCall said in an interview with us on the twenty year anniversary. "Twenty birthdays and twenty Thanksgivings and Christmases and so many times that we sit around the table wanting her nearby."

(...)

Chief Webb offers this advice to any law enforcement who finds the mystery in their hands: "Never give up. You have to go to work on this and treat any piece of information like it's the glue we've been waiting for to crack this case open."

Janis McCall asks people who speculate to stick to the facts and stay away from so many rumors she feels have sensationalized the case.The reward fund for prosecution of those responsible now sits at 42 thousand dollars.

New eyes could eventually solve case of Springfield's 3 missing women

Thread #1

Thread #2 - pulled

Thread #3 -
pulled
Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Admin note: During the period the posts in #2 and #3 were being made, Websleuths rules were different, links are no longer good and much of the discusssion that took place at that time has since been disproved as not connected or incorrect. For that reason, Threads #2 and #3 will remain unavailable.

Sometimes, a colder case needs fresh eyes. Eyes that will start with nothing and examine every available resource to come up with a theory. This is one of those cases. What was done was done. Some was very helpful and bears continued scrutiny. Some has already been put to bed and left behind. Consider Threads #2 and #3 to be the latter. Thank you to all who examine the facts of this case and provide your thoughts. These women still wait for justice. Their family members still await closure.

tlcya

Attachments

• Springfield_Three.jpg
    Springfield_Three.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Stop making personalized posts which are snarky, condescending, or dismissive of what another person posts. If you know or suspect a TOS violation of some kind, report it to moderators. Please remain focused on the three missing women we're here to discuss, not one another.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to welcome our new verified family member, Irisheyesofblue is a verified insider.

While you may ask questions of Irisheyesofblue, you cannot be rude, make flippant comments, or in anyway harass a verified person on Websleuths. It is up to you to believe
a verified member or not. If you do not believe a verified member then we ask you scroll by the post rather than try and argue with this person

A verified poster is allowed to post without providing links. In this case, since we have a verified family member she can post about things connected to the case without providing links.

The thread is now open.

Thank you,
Tricia

IrishEyesOfBlue and SantaChrist are both Verified Family Member3 Springfield Three Case

Ok, Clay has said that "Clay" barely knew Garrison and may be bought some weed from him once.
Not exactly a chummy relationship
And Clay has more than changed stories several times.
Even you said that much.
So why trust "Anything" that Clay says? We shouldn't just piece meal trust to the things we think he's being honest with.
Do you believe cops more? Or Clay more?

And if that's true, then don't you think the polygraph/files he has should be tossed out? Because both say conflicting things.

Important thing of note:

Prosecutor Tom Mountjoy: this was likely done by multiple perps (~18 min. mark of People Magazine video) The Springfield Three | People Magazine Investigates

Sgt. Todd King suggested that someone came to the door and were threatened to leave the house with a weapon

Interesting!

That show made me question the entire ID channel. I'm disappointed. With no bodies we are all making assumptions including police.

Here is a few questions for this thread..

why do you think they was taken that night and not another night when Stacey was not around?

Do you believe killed straight away or held for for days and dumped?

Who do people believe was the intended target that night?
I think something happened at one of the parties, at some point Suzie called her mom to meet her at APCO. Was is it someone Suzie feared at one of the parties? Did one of the girls get assaulted, the other found her and they called Sherrill? That picture of Stacy on the People show the other night, she looked a bit tipsy, she was wearing the same flower shorts and yellow shirt. I don’t think she drove her car. I think they were supposed to meet Sherrill at Apco, she was looking for her daughter and 2 friends. Whatever that second phone call was about, Sherrill was worried and knew something and that was the only reason she was taken. We may never know what truly happened, but this makes the most sense to me. Lack of crime scene, cars parked wrong, purses in odd places, smokers missing their cigarettes, no proof that Stacy was in that house other than her car/stuff being there, and an unlocked front door.

That show made me question the entire ID channel. I'm disappointed. With no bodies we are all making assumptions including police.
Police and prosecuting attorneys have access to more tips and evidence than anyone. Their assumptions have merit.

more than ours

Last edited:
I do not think he did it. I think one-off criminals he knew or met at one point did...

Why that he knew. The offenders like Cox and Garrison are known to the police, how many people do you think commit crimes and aren't on any police radar or at least not in the state they commit them? Can you maybe step back and look at other angles. I've gone through a bunch of theories. I always end up back at what was going on that night.

Police and prosecuting attorneys have access to more tips and evidence than anyone. Their assumptions have merit.

more than ours

And hopefully they have taken them seriously. Cops are human and they mess up. Unless you are a police officer you are putting a lot of faith in them. Sometimes LE needs a push. And where do you think tips come from. If I saw the People investigates and never heard of this crime it wouldn't have explained much to me it also wouldn't have jogged my memory if I lived in the area then.

Why that he knew. The offenders like Cox and Garrison are known to the police, how many people do you think commit crimes and aren't on any police radar or at least not in the state they commit them? Can you maybe step back and look at other angles. I've gone through a bunch of theories. I always end up back at what was going on that night.
Ditto with you with new angles.

I think Mike is good. And Dusty. But I wonder about the ones around them.

Last edited:
I agree. I've looked at this case a lot over the years, and I still just end up back at the beginning thinking that that is really where the answers lie. And I still believe that. I think there is more to the stories from that night, that we'll never know. More to what the girls did, and who they were with, and why they ultimately chose to go to Suzies house, over Janelles at the last minute, as well as answers to some of the sketchy behavior some who were with them that night, exibited.

MOO MOO MOO - All of us here just go round and round and round and round. No one is willing to let go of their pet theory and every single thing we discuss is the exact same thing we bring up time after time after time, year after year after year. There has been nothing new here to go on. Until and unless the victims' remains are discovered or the player/players get Jesus and make a full confession we'll never know what happened. Carry on rehashing all possibilities and who might have done what and when. Me, I'll be back when and if there's something NEW to see. Good sleuthing ALL!

MOO MOO MOO - All of us here just go round and round and round and round. No one is willing to let go of their pet theory and every single thing we discuss is the exact same thing we bring up time after time after time, year after year after year. There has been nothing new here to go on. Until and unless the victims' remains are discovered or the player/players get Jesus and make a full confession we'll never know what happened. Carry on rehashing all possibilities and who might have done what and when. Me, I'll be back when and if there's something NEW to see. Good sleuthing ALL!

At least nobody has said "parking garage" lately....oh wait....I'll show myself out.

No disrespect intended....I just couldn't help myself.

They said the globe light was ABOVE the door and actually showed a pic of a globe ABOVE a door .. I had never heard of “ people mag investigations “ now I know why .

Her story never changes either. Only bad reporting makes it look like she changed it. Blame the News-leader for misleading ledes/stories. Not her.

Well , that’s factually false . She gave her timeline to Officer Bookout and Officer Gault that she started calling at 07:30 .
Later, she’s on tv saying she didn’t wake up til 09:00 .

That’s a BIG discrepancy In What’s already a pretty short timeline that they went missing .
Idk the reasons she changed her story , and I’m not sleuthing jk . However , if they’re trying to collaborate witnesses statements it’s pretty important( weather it’s Van lady , paperboy , George’s ect . And that’s what i pointed out .

That’s sort of the point of having a forum ? Discussion . I asked JG if they could re open the thread ( thanks JG !) knowing there would be some re newed interest bc of the program . And there has been , nothing for people to get upset about . They may be new members that aren’t familiar and haven’t read all the closed threads yet .., keep that in mind .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv