MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

I have a sinking feeling, thinking about it. Because if they are not the same girl, why are there so many coincidences? Could the cases be related (same perpetrator, if not the same victim)? I'm sure I'm not the first to wonder.
The only things she has in common is age race and a similar outfit. We have no reconstruction for SLJD.

There are hundreds of missing black girls around that age.

Theres also a significant distance between those two locations

The only things she has in common is age race and a similar outfit. We have no reconstruction for SLJD.

Yes, but the dates of both cases being within days of each other, along with the other similarities, makes it worth a second look. The distance only gives me small pause, because perhaps the perp drove across the country for a living.

If it turns out Sharaun was truly ruled-out by DNA, though, then I guess that's it.

Also, I am not doubting there are many missing black girls who aren't listed in NamUs. There must be many, no doubt hundreds. But NamUs is only giving me 10 names between 7 - 12 years-old listed as missing prior to March 1983. So not many victims we can propose as possibilities.

Was she ruled out just based on the date "reported" missing being 2 days after discovery?

If so, I'd like to know exactly "who" last saw her outside of direct family sighting and when. Such a sad case.

Who are you little one?
Charley Project has a bit more info. Supposedly went out to play at a park and did not return.

JMO I don't think she's Sharaun, but I would like to know the specifics of how Sharaun was ruled out. I feel it is very unlikely that SLJD went missing from out of state, especially from as far away as NY.

JMO I don't think she's Sharaun, but I would like to know the specifics of how Sharaun was ruled out. I feel it is very unlikely that SLJD went missing from out of state, especially from as far away as NY.
I really would like to know if it's DNA rule out.

It's just nagging at my soul. Sharaun went missing the evening of February 25th 1983. A Friday.
This Doe was found on the Monday, 28th Feb 1983.

So over a weekend. In my mind, that's enough time to travel the distance (988 miles / 15 hours driving time) between St Louis and Manhattan ... and then back again if one were to need to get back to work in Manhattan for Monday morning. They had around 60ish hours.

Is there any forensic geneaology happening with this Doe? I really hope she gets her name back in time for Christmas. And, that Sharaun is found for Christmas too.

Is there any forensic geneaology happening with this Doe? I really hope she gets her name back in time for Christmas. And, that Sharaun is found for Christmas too.
Cece moore is working this case. SLJD is in  amazing hands.
I really would like to know if it's DNA rule out.
Try reaching out to saint louis police

Last edited:
She's not Sharaun Cole even if it's a strange coincidence with the missing date. However its good that she gets some attention again. Sharaun is one of a few missing children from the state of New york and her mysterious dissapearence has been cold for too long.

There is also quite a big difference in Sharaun's reported weight and the weight of STL Jane Doe.

Sharaun is also on the older side of what STL Jane Doe is approximated to be.

She's not Sharaun Cole even if it's a strange coincidence with the missing date. However its good that she gets some attention again. Sharaun is one of a few missing children from the state of New york and her mysterious dissapearence has been cold for too long.

I also find it highly unlikely that Sharaun is also STL Jane Doe, but am glad the case is getting interest.

Sharaun has been discussed multiple times in these threads, and it would just be outrageous if the DNA has not been compared. These are both fairly high profile cases that have had a lot of attention over the years.

Hi.
Would someone please post the current list of NamUS rule outs for SLJD?

Would I need to be a registered user on NamUs in order to find the list for myself? I have tinkered around on their site quite a bit, but I often get lost & give up.:confused: I’m far from tech savvy, though, and sometimes I wonder if people using laptops or desktop computers are able to access areas that I am unable to on my phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back