Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, on the topic of why people put cars into a river or body of water?

I am still researching and looking for an actual study or statistics and so far not finding anything.

However, lots of articles like this :

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...imack-river/3t1m5xjSg9QwQnDoPlTpJO/story.html

That point to what I suspect is likely :

Car Insurance Fraud
Someone steals car/joyride/dump
Accident
Car used in crime/dump
Dump car/body to hide - similar to above, but i separated out because it's a method specific to hiding a body.
Suicide -- I put it here because it's suggested in this case, however I still point to the 1% in regards to people using it as a method of suicide.

It's actually a great method to hide all things crime related as it's usually many months or years before they get found. Why? because of the expense of finding them and pulling them out.

The list is prioritized by my probability assessment, so it's certainly not above questioning. I think 1&2 are probably close in terms of frequency. I think the rest are much lower frequency , with accident probably significantly higher than the last 3.

Accident is obviously high on the list for this case, since 1&2 are excluded.

But.. we have a SUV in the water too. Figuring out why it's there, could raise the probability of it being a dumping ground. That changes probability of foul play in this case.

Why is that SUV there?? hope they are looking into that. Car insurance fraud, more innocuous. But if that's a stolen car or one used in a crime..... Now you have to wonder if there is a connection in terms of people - even if not specifically for this case. For example if someone in this investigation has a connection to someone you can link to that car... of course you have to take a closer look at said person.

There could be quite a few cars in the river. I believe ( don't quote me on that) the floods of 2011 and 2016 placed many in there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A local psychic told them where to look.

What is the origins of this rumor? can you pm me how you know this if you can't post here?

I'm very interested in how someone knows if parents were in contact with someone.

There could be quite a few cars in the river. I believe ( don't quote me on that) the floods of 2011 and 2016 placed many in there...

Thats a great point, I'll see if I can find something like that about KC. I guess I just keep eying that boat ramp. For both accident and foul play it catches my eye.

If I drop my smartphone in water, it immediately dies.

So do we think that Toni had some high tech waterproof phone or casing?

Toni. If she could speak. I'm sure she is flattered by the intentions and wild accusations. We envisioned the wildest way. Thought the worst

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

What is the origins of this rumor? can you pm me how you know this if you can't post here?

I'm very interested in how someone knows if parents were in contact with someone.

Every news channel here talks about what's happened but I watch Fox 4 mostly. Between last when it was breaking news thru tonight, they've said it many times about a local psychic telling them.

Every news channel here talks about what's happened but I watch Fox 4 mostly. Between last when it was breaking news thru tonight, they've said it many times about a local psychic telling them.

I meant between last night thru tonight.

This article shows that they searched every lake and pond in Parkville, and found it Wednesday but couldn't get divers in the water until Friday.

"By Wednesday evening, they had located the vehicle.
“But we didn’t report it to law enforcement until Thursday morning because they were already gone for the day,” Watters said.The couple met with authorities on Thursday and learned that divers were unavailable until Friday. The Watters’ continued to search lakes and ponds Thursday in the Parkville area because their discovery of Anderson’s car hadn’t been confirmed as her vehicle.
The search, Watters said, was extensive but efficient.
“We searched ever lake and pond in the Parkville area in a day and a half,” he said.
Graves said Friday that investigators searched tirelessly for Anderson, including using sonar imaging techniques."

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article137965458.html

Imo. You will not see certain ice tracks once the ice clears.

Is it me. Or did Kccf receive no views on his page until they decided to bash Toni?

And even though she is now considered deceased. They still bash her.

So hopefully they enjoy the $35 which probably went to who knows what.

Lifeproof cases will protect a phone while under water. There are also smartphones that are waterproof. Samsung makes one and my iPhone 7 is waterproof.

That is absolutely correct. I am going to ramble out a few facts going back to square one - starting with the phone information.

1)A "ping" from a phone is a signal FROM the phone to the tower. Ex: (being used)

The last ping was around 6 a.m.

The phone is constantly communicating via internet and tower. Unless it is turned off, or in airplane mode.

2) Toni's phone was CONNECTED to the tower until 9:30p.m. Sunday night.

The phone was "ON" still until that time. Even if the phone was waterproof, it would not transmit any type of signal under water for that long.

So, at this point I am left wondering WHEN she went in to the water, and was the phone in the vehicle.

If Toni and her phone went in the water at 6am could her phone still be connected at 930 pm?

If Toni and her phone went in the water at 6am could her phone still be connected at 930 pm?

I don't believe it could. The new iPhone is water resistant... meaning submerged in less than 10 ft of water for max 30 minutes. If it was an accident at a speed that it flipped and shattered windows out highly unlikely a phone would withstand it.

Heck I go through at least 3 a year from dropping them less than 6 ft. Apple is good but not that good!;)

No. I'm not "we" but.. They aren't cute and there's no reason for such a case for Toni. Simple as that.

Could it have taken that long for her phone to be immersed in water had she gone in around 5am? No.

Could the 9:30 time be misinformation? Not sure. It was one of the first details. Her phone was "still connected to the network" until 9:30p.m. Very few timestamps have proven to be correct, so maybe.

I do agree that it may make sense for Toni to be driving around just for fun or whatever. But wasn't she supposed to be meeting up with someone? She just flaked on them and decided to go for a drive instead? She received her last incoming text at 4:53, correct? How long does it take to drive to the park from the gas station? If we're going with the theory she was there, alone, on her own accord, some of it makes sense. Alot of it just doesn't though. I think she was meeting someone, or her and her car were not there by her choice. Jmo.

I wonder what time Pete got home from work that evening and saw she wasn't home. Maybe the 9:30 time originated from him attempting to make a phone call. How late is his workplace open on Sundays?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member