GUILTY MO - Valerie Butler, 25, Florissant, 11 Feb 2011

oh no......and yes truthful lies and the others above....I too was thinking no way can I condone this girl as I too and many of my friends and sister and sisters friends have all done the same thing when we were younger. ALCOHOL, too much takes away your thinking responsibly, especially when you are in a mood to party. This is every girl who has ever done this, and there are millions of them, worst nightmare.

RIP Valerie, you were an unlucky one. Hope they get who did this.

Police find remains of missing woman
A body found in Thursday in Bridgeton has been positively identified as Valerie Butler, who has been missing since Feb. 11.
Florissant Police Department investigators located her body at 10:45 a.m. in the area of Prouhet Farm Road and Ferguson Lane by the Bridgeton Municipal Athletic Complex.
More...

Wow, so sad. But I didn't see how this story could possibly have a happy ending after three weeks. I hope they can identify those men she was seen with.

I just got news of this, I am so heartbroken because that could have been any of us when we were younger (from sharing our stories). RIP Valerie. Prayers for her family!

I just got news of this, I am so heartbroken because that could have been any of us when we were younger (from sharing our stories). RIP Valerie. Prayers for her family!

Boy, you are not kidding.

On NG, they just said that LE is naming this a death investigation for now, pending autopsy, so I guess there was no obvious sign of cause of death. I suppose it is possible she died of alcohol poisoning, if people were saying she was so noticeably intoxicated, but I have a feeling it will be a homicide.

When I have the nerve to look back on some of the stupid chances I took in my teens and early twenties, I can't believe I am here today. I am relieved that my five nieces are so much more paranoid than I was.

I'm so sad for Valerie's family and friends.

This absolutely breaks my heart....as I stated above, this could have been me 25 years ago. Poor Valerie...this is so unfair.

I just found this thread and read it with a heavy heart while hoping for a good outcome for Valerie. :(

Rest in peace, Valerie.

I can't find anything more on this case.

The initial autopsy results for a missing St. Ann woman came back with no signs of obvious trauma, according to the St. Louis County Medical Examiner.

The medical examiner is now waiting for toxicology tests that may help determine the cause of death. This could take up to 6 weeks.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Offi...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I suspect the toxicology report will show alcohol poisoning and/or drugs. So sad for her family. Valerie's life ended way too soon.

makes me wonder if she didn't AO. Is it possible that she drank too much alcohol?

I suspect the toxicology report will show alcohol poisoning and/or drugs. So sad for her family. Valerie's life ended way too soon.

That's what I was wondering if she didn't AO or get alcohol poisoning.

Very sad case.

The initial autopsy results for a missing St. Ann woman came back with no signs of obvious trauma, according to the St. Louis County Medical Examiner.

The medical examiner is now waiting for toxicology tests that may help determine the cause of death. This could take up to 6 weeks.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Offi...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

poor valerie =(
if they are doing toxicology, would it be possible she could have been slipped a drug?
maybe a combination of drugs slipped (or otherwise) and alcohol she died.

what i don't understand is those who dump a body of someone who overdosed, why not rush them to a hospital?

they were able to identify valerie through fingerprints. the autopsy is said to be inconclusive so they are doing toxicology. would it be possible that the decomp of the body was such; obviously they couldn't id her by sight and had to use fingerprints.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_b6f23b8c-48d2-11e0-9c96-0017a4a78c22.html

those men she met up with could have seen her already drinking and decided to take it several steps farther =(

thankfully they have video, i hope they catch the perps soon!

http://marylandheights.patch.com/art...ie-butler-case

Tripp has been charged with abandonment of a corpse, and his bond has been set at $50,000. He's been transferred to the St. Louis County jail, according to a press release.
progress.gif

Interesting. Thanks for posting. Rare that LE would charge just abandonment of corpse...sounds like they're pretty certain no one "caused" her death intentionally, etc. I'll make sure to honor her memory on realworldgirls.org when it's finally up. So sad. Prayers to her loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose
Back