Moorers' Bond Hearing - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummmmm Sidney is probably already tied to the bed receiving lashes as we post. :p

IMO TM does seem to have that "Just wait until you get home, you're getting a whupping" look.

BBM- Yep, I'm sure you're right. :p

“He was interviewed with his wife. They had repaired their marriage. The purpose of him making that phone call was to ask Heather Elvis to please discontinue calling him, please discontinue leaving on my car,” Truslow said.

Ummmm what?!

But Livesay said Elvis’ coworkers will testify that during a two-hour period the woman received 90 missed phone calls from Sidney Moorer’s phone, which were made by the couple. There were other threatening messages sent to Elvis.

So TM thought Heather would answer calls from SM's phone but she didn't. I no longer think that SM used the payphone because TM wouldn't let him use his phone. I think SM called from a payphone because she wouldn't answer the calls from his phone and he was trying to lure her out. JMO

http://www.thestate.com/2015/02/02/3964930_opposing-attorneys-in-heather.html?rh=1

Exactly.... he is "mildly tolerating her" till he can get out, alone and regroup.... he is placating her actions and just ignoring her. He is NOT happy to see her but probably feels like he is "stuck with her" for now....

I believe he is extremely weak, lazy, a martyr, and has no gumption for change. It's much easier to continue to be controlled than to grow some of his own from seed. MOO MOO

“He was interviewed with his wife. They had repaired their marriage. The purpose of him making that phone call was to ask Heather Elvis to please discontinue calling him, please discontinue leaving on my car,” Truslow said.

Ummmm what?!

But Livesay said Elvis’ coworkers will testify that during a two-hour period the woman received 90 missed phone calls from Sidney Moorer’s phone, which were made by the couple. There were other threatening messages sent to Elvis.

So TM thought Heather would answer calls from SM's phone but she didn't. I no longer think that SM used the payphone because TM wouldn't let him use his phone. I think SM called from a payphone because she wouldn't answer the calls from his phone and he was trying to lure her out. JMO

http://www.thestate.com/2015/02/02/3964930_opposing-attorneys-in-heather.html?rh=1

Maybe it implies she left notes on his car!

They've already raised over $700. Can't imagine contributing to *that* cause. :facepalm:

Okay, looking at the video again, and again, it almost does look like he might be breaking out into a smile as he gets in the car. I don't know how to slow-mo it but if someone does, can you tell? I also thought you might be able to tell if they hugged because I did catch some movement inside the car when he got in, but it was too quick to tell. It really does sicken me to watch their "reunion". :sick:

Ummmm what?!

Interesting excuse. So SM HAD to call HE from a payphone at 1:36am that very morning to tell her to "stop calling and discontinue leaving (notes?) on my car" yet they allegedly hadn't had any contact in about 6 weeks? And the couple had been making harassing calls to HE to the point they were blowing up her phone some weeks before? And TM was sending photos of her & SM engaged in sexual poses to HE but HE was the problem in this communication equation?

I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge. Who's buying?

Interesting excuse. So SM HAD to call HE from a payphone at 1:36am that very morning to tell her to "stop calling and discontinue leaving (notes?) on my car" yet they allegedly hadn't had any contact in about 6 weeks? And the couple had been making harassing calls to HE to the point they were blowing up her phone some weeks before? And TM was sending photos of her & SM engaged in sexual poses to HE but HE was the problem in this communication equation?

Exactly.

And Heather's roommate would have zero reason to lie about what Heather told her about her convo with SM. SM did not count on Heather telling the roommate that, and he didn't count on being caught on CCTV at the payphone.

I happened to be looking to see if there was a video on youtube of the bond hearing to re-listen and typed in Tammy Moorer. Oddly enough, there are some videos from her daughter on there, if you know the kids names. Surprised the hell out of me. Cute kids! Sad all around!

So, you believe the couple made the harrassing phone calls to Heather without any provocation at all. They just decided to harrass Heather for no reason at all. Sorry, I don't buy that.

There is much more to this story that I hope to hear about if the gag order is lifted and when this case goes to trial.

Hoppy, this article says they showed a video of the truck in the first bond hearing. Do you remember seeing it?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_48affb14-a283-11e4-aa6d-37eda2729a48.html

At the hearing, Elder showed video of a truck she said matches Sidney’s Ford F-150 driving to and from the general direction of Peachtree Boat Landing minutes before and after Elvis’ phone activity ceased there at 3:41 a.m, Dec. 18, 2013.

So, you believe the couple made the harrassing phone calls to Heather without any provocation at all. They just decided to harrass Heather for no reason at all. Sorry, I don't buy that.

There is much more to this story that I hope to hear about if the gag order is lifted and when this case goes to trial.

I suspect that TM was obsessed with HE--that she was unable to manage her absolute rage that HE had an affair with her husband. For someone who apparently needs tremendous control over the people in her life, if there was a hint that SM still had any feelings for HE, I think it would drive TM bat ***** crazy. I think her rage would then be directed at HE, not at SM--except to put him under her complete control (handcuffs, control of cell, etc. etc.). This is all speculation, but I don't think TM would necessarily need external provocation--I think her internal emotional state was out of control, and her target was HE. MOO

This thread is now closed. Please continue at one of the other topic threads.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member