Moorers' Bond Hearing - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think she would have stayed in the car (no one got out for her, just opened the door). But you are exactly right, Starr. She has to show the world she has her man right back where she wants him. They all make me :puke:

It's 60 degrees and she's wearing a leather jacket. Gotta keep up that rock star image, Ramones t-shirt and all.

He didn't make eye contact with her in the courtoom, or here. I think he hates her. But, he is a coward so there he goes. I'm sure they're giving him a long list of rules the whole way home. I am not in any way sympathizing with him or excusing him. If he wasn't directly responsible, he had more than enough opportunity to do the right thing while they were both incarcerated. Ugh!!! :banghead:

They both need to be back here > :jail:

I wish someone from the news would have followed them so we know where they went. Maybe they are waiting at their house?

He didn't make eye contact with her in the courtoom, or here. I think he hates her. But, he is a coward so there he goes. I'm sure they're giving him a long list of rules the whole way home. I am not in any way sympathizing with him or excusing him. If he wasn't directly responsible, he had more than enough opportunity to do the right thing while they were both incarcerated. Ugh!!! :banghead:

I agree and I don't think he had much of a choice!
but he should have gone with his family!

Me too. I wanna be sedated. ;)

Wrong thread so sorry for the o/t but I have wondered if they couldn't have quickly sedated her hence being able to move her quickly and do whatever later wherever. If TM was in back seat...

PS: what thread would DNA discussion go in? Because I am not at all knowledgeable about that and wonder how easily DNA is left. Is it just from being in a car and lightly touching something? Obviously hair evidence could be vacuumed out. If there was no violence would it be hard to wipe out DNA?

Curious??? Why do you think Sidney hates Tammy?

Wrong thread so sorry for the o/t but I have wondered if they couldn't have quickly sedated her hence being able to move her quickly and do whatever later wherever. If TM was in back seat...

PS: what thread would DNA discussion go in? Because I am not at all knowledgeable about that and wonder how easily DNA is left. Is it just from being in a car and lightly touching something? Obviously hair evidence could be vacuumed out. If there was no violence would it be hard to wipe out DNA?

Thinking of the Christina Morris case, he cleaned that car up really good and they still found her DNA where it should not have been if his story had been the truth. I am no expert but I think it's hard to clean up DNA, not impossible though.

Thinking of the Christina Morris case, he cleaned that car up really good and they still found her DNA where it should not have been if his story had been the truth. I am no expert but I think it's hard to clean up DNA, not impossible though.

Not familiar with that case. Was she killed violently in, or before being put in, vehicle?

I wasn't being 100% serious because obviously there is no way to know from just a few screen shots. But, he does seem to go out of his way to avoid all eye contact with her while it seems she is really wanting to make eye contact with him. And she said something like "Hey baby. Love you" when seeing him in courtroom which he seemingly ignored. So, while he may not "hate" her, I got no impression of a positive feeling either. I keep hoping it's because he's planning to throw her under the bus, but that is just wishful thinking.

He is crazy about her. They have a strong bond. He never intended to separate from her. This is just my point of view and how Ive always imagined their relationship to be.

I wasn't being 100% serious because obviously there is no way to know from just a few screen shots. But, he does seem to go out of his way to avoid all eye contact with her while it seems she is really wanting to make eye contact with him. And she said something like "Hey baby. Love you" when seeing him in courtroom which he seemingly ignored. So, while he may not "hate" her, I got no impression of a positive feeling either. I keep hoping it's because he's planning to throw her under the bus, but that is just wishful thinking.

Can't help but wonder what the communication has been between the 2 of them since they've been incarcerated? I would guess it's been monitored pretty heavily (wouldn't that be expected?)

He is crazy about her. They have a strong bond. He never intended to separate from her. This is just my point of view and how Ive always imagined their relationship to be.

If he was crazy about her, I don't think we'd be having this discussion. But, that's just my opinion and I understand that we're all entitled to our own. Not being snarky. Just don't get that vibe at all. The only time it seemed that way was in her FB posts which I truly believe were written by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CumulativeHazard