More Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump.jpg

Is that a bump on Casey's forehead? IIRC the witness who saw Casey with the shovel said Casey hit her head on the trunk lid and almost knocked her hat off.

An opinion?

LOL. I wish that you had never asked this question! It's bothering me now. It's one of the earliest photos that I think was published. She's wearing the hoody that she bought while on her "shopping spree". She's also wearing that same hoody in her first booking photograph. Can't anyone remember where this pic first surfaced? I wonder if we could email fox to ask them where it came from?

That would be something, wouldn't it!? If LE took it when they went to her "workplace" at Universal!

I know me too! I've never really thought anything about the photo, but then someone lightened up the background, and we know she's wearing "that" hoodie... I wish we knew who took this and where. :waitasec:

I know me too! I've never really thought anything about the photo, but then someone lightened up the background, and we know she's wearing "that" hoodie... I wish we knew who took this and where. :waitasec:

casey-marie-anthony.jpg

= The lovely Casey in the lobby of the Orange County Police Dept.

it looks like maybe at the airport? with those kind of chairs in the back ground and the cusion type table...or leg rest.....

It does look like a bump on the forhead....it would be good to know the date of the pic...I also see a chain around her neck....I wonder if its the cross necklase she has on....

it looks like maybe at the airport? with those kind of chairs in the back ground and the cusion type table...or leg rest.....

It does look like a bump on the forhead....it would be good to know the date of the pic...I also see a chain around her neck....I wonder if its the cross necklase she has on....

She's in the lobby of the police department!

is that 100% comfirmed? :)

if it is.....wow...how could she be so smiley and so happy to be sitting there and then poseing for the pic like that.....very crazy!

is that 100% comfirmed? :)

if it is.....wow...how could she be so smiley and so happy to be sitting there and then poseing for the pic like that.....very crazy!

There are numerous sources which attribute the photo to the OCSD-- she's at the Orange County Sheriff's Dept., not the police dept. as I stated earlier...
LE took this picture of her.
caseyocsosaycheese.jpg

via the Orlando Sentinel
I can't find anything stating otherwise and I found multiple sources confirming it was a photo taken in a LE building. She's not crazy...she's BAD.:furious:

There are numerous sources which attribute the photo to the OCSD-- she's at the Orange County Sheriff's Dept., not the police dept. as I stated earlier...
LE took this picture of her.
caseyocsosaycheese.jpg

I can't find anything stating otherwise and I found multiple sources confirming it was a photo taken in a LE building. She's not crazy...she's BAD.:furious:

agree! VERY bad! :furious::furious:

She's in the lobby of the police department!

Grinning like a cheshire cat, with a twinkle in her eye? :eek:

This is the very first photo I saw of Casey whenever this story broke. I remember thinking what they were saying about her didn't match the picture of this pretty, happy looking girl.
Little did I know...

Anyway, I'm going to guess AL took this picture and it was retrieved from his cell phone by LE. She has on the "82" shirt from Target, so it was taken sometime between July 8-15. The gang was in PR during this time, and I know AL turned in his phone to LE. Makes sense to me.

eta: Nevermind, I just saw Nancybotwin's post with OCSO credit under the picture. Wow...I just can't get past that grin, knowing what they were accusing her of.

Grinning like a cheshire cat, with a twinkle in her eye? :eek:

This is the very first photo I saw of Casey whenever this story broke. I remember thinking what they were saying about her didn't match the picture of this pretty, happy looking girl.
Little did I know...

Anyway, I'm going to guess AL took this picture and it was retrieved from his cell phone by LE. She has on the "82" shirt from Target, so it was taken sometime between July 8-15. The gang was in PR during this time, and I know AL turned in his phone to LE. Makes sense to me.

eta: Nevermind, I just saw Nancybotwin's post with OCSO credit under the picture. Wow...I just can't get past that grin, knowing what they were accusing her of.
It's shocking I know! The OrlandoSentinel photo section basically has this photo in chronology. After they took this, there's a photo of her being led out of OCSD and then into the Orange County jail for her first mugshot.
Cheshire cat is a very good way of describing this face. :furious:

It's shocking I know! The OrlandoSentinel photo section basically has this photo in chronology. After they took this, there's a photo of her being led out of OCSD and then into the Orange County jail for her first mugshot.
Unbelievable. This will definitely be used in trial. I find this even more shocking than the pics of her renting movies with AL on the 16th.

Cheshire Cat indeed. I would be interested to know exatly who took this photo. Is she flirting with them?

This was after being questioned and I would assume after she took LE to Universal to her "office" and they already called her on her lies.

I'm completely baffled by her state of mind...and completely GRATEFUL that I am baffled by her state of mind.

Picture #157 is interesting, it's a pic of Caylee and off to the left is winnie the pooh (blanket)? and you can see the word (Boggy) as in Boggy creek Rd.

Elley- really good eye for detail. We have a lot of Winnie the Pooh stuff.
I looked and what is in the photo is a map of the 100 Acre Wood and the area is called Eeyores Gloomy Place-Rather Boggy and Sad. near Christopher Robins house.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/2255/pigmap.gif

I couldn't find any thread appropriate for this picture...............

This was on Greta Van Susteran's "Gretawire":

October 30th, 2008 7:04 PM Eastern
You won’t see this anywhere else: Caylee Anthony’s bedroom door

by Greta Van Susteren
YOU WON’T SEE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE!! It is behind the scenes! I was cleaning out pics from my laptop and came across this pic…I snapped it when I was inside the home where Caylee Anthony and her mother Casey Anthony were living when Caylee vanished…now assumed murdered…and yes, the grand jury says she was murdered by her mother Casey.

a13.jpg

This picture was taken by Greta when she visited the Anthony home and did the interview with George and Cindy. That interview took place prior to Casey being released from jail the first time.

Last night on NG, LP stated that Casey purchased two crosses at J.C. Penney's on June 27th, one for Caylee and one for herself. It was suggested that Casey put one on Caylee prior to burying her.

I realize that the above picture is of a rosary, not a cross, but we've seen Casey wearing a rosary prior to going back to jail after being indicted for murder.

Did Casey purchase two rosaries, or two crosses? Was Casey wearing the one we see pictured above? Or, does she have another rosary? Do we have any pictures of Casey wearing the rosary for comparison to the above picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn