• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, ICA made her choice: freedom or Caylee and motherhood (which equaled straitjacket in ICA's mind)

Caylee was getting closer and closer to being able to really relate to CA and GA what they actually did all day and that there was no nanny.

And ICA picked freedom, which will hopefully, very soon, equal LWOP or DP (both the antithesis of freedom)

O, the irony...it is soooo fitting...

A few days ago, I read there was a text message from ICA to Tony indicating she would have a lot more free time after June 16. I know it was not admitted, and to some extent, I can understand why. But why June 16? What was special about that date?

A few days ago, I read there was a text message from ICA to Tony indicating she would have a lot more free time after June 16. I know it was not admitted, and to some extent, I can understand why. But why June 16? What was special about that date?

I am recalling something similar but not on June 16th....that would have been HUGE...

My recollection is that Casey was claiming she was starting an "immaginary work vacation" the following week (when text was written) and would have more free time then.

In fact, memory coming back to me and I am thinking this was the night she was texting Tony....but the cop Tony...Tony R?....when he was telling her to get her "sweet a55 over here" and she was giving the excuse that she waiting on Zanny to get back from out of town and didn't want to bring the "snot nose" with her....

In reality, she was waiting for Cindy to come home in hopes she would keep Caylee...

I may be off here, but this is what I am recalling for some reason....

I am recalling something similar but not on June 16th....that would have been HUGE...

My recollection is that Casey was claiming she was starting an "immaginary work vacation" the following week (when text was written) and would have more free time then.

In fact, memory coming back to me and I am thinking this was the night she was texting Tony....but the cop Tony...Tony R?....when he was telling her to get her "sweet a55 over here" and she was giving the excuse that she waiting on Zanny to get back from out of town and didn't want to bring the "snot nose" with her....

In reality, she was waiting for Cindy to come home in hopes she would keep Caylee...

I may be off here, but this is what I am recalling for some reason....

Thanks for clearing that. That makes a lot more sense re: why the text was not admitted.

The State didn't explain why Caylee couldn't stay with Casey and Tony on the night of the 16th. Ashton said " that was not their relationship" but didn't elaborate. He also didn't mention whether Caylee had ever spent the night with Tony and Caylee. I know Tony did testify to some of these things but the jury needs to hear it again and in more detail. I love JA and LDB!

Ashton told us what the motive was. Casey wanted to be free and without Caylee.

Cindy would not allow that. Cindy would not just take custody of Caylee. She wanted Casey to be the mom.

He can not go any further into what Cindy had over her to keep her from just leaving Caylee without risking an appeal turnover of the case. What she had was the hundreds of forged checks and credit card uses.

Look how fast Cindy told the police about the thefts in the 911 call. That was not the first time Casey had heard that threat.

Ashton tells the motive in this video starting at the 17 min mark.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28434230/index.html

after watching and listening to the last three years unfold, I have an opinion only, that it may be as simple as Casey was jealous of Caylee... Caylee was supplanting her as Cindy's little girl, and as complicated as her love/hate relationship with her mother.

Casey doesnt want to need her mommy but she does and hates Cindy for it. Caylee just complicated things that much more and was a pawn piece in the battle for Cindy's attention ... no matter what that attention was.....

Casey is a very torn soul... she needs and craves her mothers attention and wants nothing more than freedom from it.... Cayle was fuel to the flames of conflict between them. The killing was the bid for freedom from Cindy... and a life without that tie.

1. Casey didn't want a child from the beginning.
2. After Caylee was born, she went along with it, but Caylee was more like an object to her, and she took on the responsibilities, but her mother took more responsibility than Casey.
3. After Caylee began talking and could expose her lies, it became apparent to Casey that Caylee would become a threat to her.
4. In Casey's mind, Caylee received much more attention and love than she did anyway, and IMO she resented Caylee for this. Also if Caylee was able to verbalize Casey's lies to anyone, everyone would believe what Caylee would say over Casey.
JMO

after watching and listening to the last three years unfold, I have an opinion only, that it may be as simple as Casey was jealous of Caylee... Caylee was supplanting her as Cindy's little girl, and as complicated as her love/hate relationship with her mother.

Casey doesnt want to need her mommy but she does and hates Cindy for it. Caylee just complicated things that much more and was a pawn piece in the battle for Cindy's attention ... no matter what that attention was.....

Casey is a very torn soul... she needs and craves her mothers attention and wants nothing more than freedom from it.... Cayle was fuel to the flames of conflict between them. The killing was the bid for freedom from Cindy... and a life without that tie.

I don't think Casey was jealous of Caylee. From what we have heard from witness...even long term friends (KioMarie)Casey was a good mom and Caylee loved her. From what I've witness I think what threw her over the edge was Cindy. IIRC, Cindy testified that Cindy was harder on Casey. Whatever that meant.
Casey didn't want to keep Caylee, Cindy made her.
Casey went along with it but I can see Cindy constantly degrading Casey's "mothering" abilities.
I can see Cindy degrading Casey from a small child every time she didn't live up to her expectations.
We've heard from other people that Casey would get upset because Cindy would insert herself as the mother in situation, i.e. the birthday with the opening gifts situation, instead of stepping back and allowing her daughter to have those moments that are important between a mother and child. Not allowing Casey to swim in the pool because Caylee is tired ona and on and on...Cindy happily would take them from her.
I have always felt that this constant "you're never good enough" from Cindy compounded with the struggle of who's the mommmy between these two mentally unstable women is what drove Casey's hatred of Cindy and finally pushed Casey over the edge of insanity.

Ashton told us what the motive was. Casey wanted to be free and without Caylee.

Cindy would not allow that. Cindy would not just take custody of Caylee. She wanted Casey to be the mom.

He can not go any further into what Cindy had over her to keep her from just leaving Caylee without risking an appeal turnover of the case. What she had was the hundreds of forged checks and credit card uses.

Look how fast Cindy told the police about the thefts in the 911 call. That was not the first time Casey had heard that threat.

Ashton tells the motive in this video starting at the 17 min mark.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28434230/index.html

Yes! But also that she was starting to talk...

I think if children didn't start talking until they were seven or eight, Caylee would still be alive.

Casey wanted freedom and a talking Caylee was going to ruin that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torr194
Back