Mr. X

Hey all,

We should all thank Why_Nutt and Jayelles. Their work on this project has been invaluable.

Both of these posters seek the truth and are not afraid to put the elbow grease in needed to find the real story.

Why_Nutt and Jayelles THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap:

Tricia hasn't accused Steve Gigax of two murders and a sexual assault on a child. Tracey is the one who showed the court document on TV. Anyone who was interested could do the rest.

Mega kudos to Tricia for having the courage and public spiritedness to do this. We had a long chat on the phone about this and I know that she cares more than anything about finding justice for Jonbenet. She's not in this to defend the Ramseys or hang the Ramseys.

It was evident from the documentary that the detectives have reached a point where they are unsure whether the investigation can continue. Boulder wants to forget and they don't have the resources to hunt Gigax down and check him out.

There is no doubt that Gigax and those who know him would recognise him as the Prime suspect in this documentary. He would go underground anyway but by unmasking him everyone will know who he is and maybe someone will come forward with a clue about his whereabouts. If he's innocent, he'll come forward himself to clear his name and make himself a very rich man. That too will enble the investigation to move on - past the current prime suspect.

Hopefully, we'll have a photo of him soon.

Gigax appears to have served his 4 year probation finishing in July 2000. His record makes no mention of him having defaulted on that. Tracey stated that he "disappeared" but it doesn't seem that he was in a rush to do so. My guess is that he moved on after he'd finished his probation.

Gigax is an uncommon name. His SS# appears to be from Ohio and there are numerous Gigax's there.

Here is the thing that bothers me Jayelles.

It shouldn't be up to Michael Tracey who gets tested for DNA and who doesn't.

If this is someone L.E. wants to test great. More power to them but just because this Tracey nut thinks Gigax is the one doesn't mean he needs to come forward and clear his name to satisfy Tracey. L.E. is another matter.

Gigax is an unusal name. I have never heard of it.

Tricia said:
Here is the thing that bothers me Jayelles.

It shouldn't be up to Michael Tracey who gets tested for DNA and who doesn't.

If this is someone L.E. wants to test great. More power to them but just because this Tracey nut thinks Gigax is the one doesn't mean he needs to come forward and clear his name to satisfy Tracey. L.E. is another matter.

Gigax is an unusal name. I have never heard of it.
]

No, but he might come forward to clear his name and collect his compensation.

Wow, I'm impressed. Great sleuthing. Thanks for your diligent efforts. Now, why won't the networks pick this up and attempt to locate him as they did with the others?

Imo

I'm still not sure it was a good idea. If LE had wanted his name out and linked to JonBenet they would have done so. If he's innocent his name has now been publically smeared. If he's guilty he's been given a heads-up. Had I been making the decision I'd have at least first cleared it with someone who knew whether or not releasing his name might cause problems for the investigation.

tipper said:
I'm still not sure it was a good idea. If LE had wanted his name out and linked to JonBenet they would have done so. If he's innocent his name has now been publically smeared. If he's guilty he's been given a heads-up. Had I been making the decision I'd have at least first cleared it with someone who knew whether or not releasing his name might cause problems for the investigation.

I will only say what I've said at FFJ. Tracey & co made a one hour long programme about this guy being their prime suspect. They all but named him. He would know it was him, others who knew him would know it was him. Tracey interviewd his friend who talked about him - described his relationships, they showed film of the trailer park where he stayed, photographs of his dogs, they showed documentation which described him physically and showed his date of birth and court case number....

If these guys - who work with Lou Smit and the DA's officer - if they went THAT far, they must have thought about the consequences - surely.

If any "harm" has been done to the investigation, it was done when the Ramsey investigators decided to speak to Tracey.

tipper said:

Tipper, when Tracy showed the arrest report without blacking out the case number then it was the right thing to do in my opinion.

The arrest report is public record.

Tracey is trying to pin this on an innocent man. I think he needs to know about it.

Like Jayelles said. He all but named him. All I did was look up a public document provided by Tracey and post what I found.

the suspect in Alie Berrelez's rape and murder is/was Jon Morris. Apparently he died in Arizona in 2002. Why haven't I heard about this guy? Guess I'm not following close enough.

and he turned himself in for Ashley Gray's murder... a heart was etched into her above her own heart.

I'm trying to confirm he died but having trouble. One article said he did, another says he's still on death row.

I don’t think the release of Mr. X’s name will have any affect whatsoever on the official investigation because he is not of any interest to the official investigation. The documentary is extremely misleading as to the status of Ollie Gray and his gang with regard to their role in the official investigation. In my opinion, they have no role. Ollie may have been called in at the beginning of Keenan’s investigation and debriefed, but I believe that was the extent of it. He is outside, looking in, and maybe, just maybe, a little bitter that he was not shown the same professional courtesy as shown to Lou Smit. He sounds like a man with an ax to grind.

The documentary seems to me to be nothing more than attempt to make a few bucks off a dead little girl. Tracey may be the main culprit, but Ollie and his trusty sidekick, John San Augustin should not be left off the hook. To me they seem to be two desperate men trying for their 15 minutes of fame.

I realize I am in the minority here but it seems to me what Tracey did was show a page on which a case number wasn’t blacked out along with the name. He also showed photographs that, if one knew this individual, might have identified him. So, we would have to have Boulderites who knew Mr. X, be in the UK, watch the documentary and recognize the photos or less likely, see the case number and come home and look it up. (I didn’t get the impression Mr. X hung with a crowd who made summer jaunts to Europe, but I could be wrong.) Without those things happening, and these Boulderites then making his name public, I don’t see how anyone would know who he was. The documentary hasn’t been shown here yet. It had no effect on people watching TV in Boulder or Michigan.

Instead we have his name going across the internet connected with a JonBenet documentary that purports to name him as a major suspect. You can make all the lists in the world about why you think he’s not guilty but those lists aren’t going to travel along with his name. If someone knows he is innocent a phone call to let this man know he was being accused would have been less damaging to him and whatever life he and his family now lead. Would you rush out to do business with someone who is a suspect, however tenuous, in one of THE most famous crimes of the 20th century? I wouldn’t. Not to mention others in the country who have the same name.

Falling back on the claim that it was "perfectly legal" may be technically correct, but human kindness should have been given some consideration too. I think releasing his name could certainly be damaging to him. Oh well, you can’t unring the bell.

Tipper, what is damaging to him is what Tracey did. Not what I did.

Please understand that Tracey wanted this guy to be a "Mystery Man" so his crock would sell better. Make it easier to be seen here in the U.S.

If the JBR case was as big as the Laci case and someone showed an arrest report with the case number easy to read, don't you think everyone would try and find out what this person's name is? Of course they would. They have a right to.

Tracey interviewed his friends, showed his home, so you can bet people could identify this guy.

I took a public document and posted it. Like Why_Nutt said look at The Smoking Gun.

I am not accusing an innocent man. I am trying to stop Tracey and his madness by making this crock out for what it is. A bunch of lies.

I agree Tracey seems to have done some shoddy journalism and I would be interested in hearing what he has to say for himself.

But I think that is a separate issue from putting this man's name out in public. You could have simply said you have his name and either gotten his permission to post it or PMed it to those who were interested.

Either way, it's over and done with so there isn't much point in my going on about it.

Nehemiah said:
Maybe he is Debradear's brother. Remember all that?

IMO
Can someone explain to me who Debradear is?? I read the thread but i couldnt work that out. Also ,just quickly who is Gigax??

narlacat said:
Can someone explain to me who Debradear is?? I read the thread but i couldnt work that out. Also ,just quickly who is Gigax??

Debradear is a former poster here who always thought her estranged brother was involved in murders across the country, and hence, the JBR murder. She posted some of her private info here and someone from Websleuths contacted people connected to her. I don't remember who exactly did that, but anyway, she got very upset and left the forum. For several years she would post info on her brother that could have tied him to being the perp.

Gigax is the guy "named" as the perp by the Tracey Documentary which aired in the UK last year. It was all a dead end. Jayelles lives there and was able to tape the documentary.

Hope this helps.

Thanx for your post Nehemiah...and explaining who is who
I enjoy reading your posts and Jayelles too...i know she is from the uk
Funny how weve been hearing about this case lately in Australia too...i think we had the same doco but i missed it cause it was on late and i forgot to tape it. Then just after that we got PMPT. I had not thought about this case for ages till those two shows.I figured the renewed iterest is because its nearly 10 years on and still the case is not solved.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concernedcitizen706
Back