Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

I'm so mad. So mad bc such a young mother was taken away. Makes me sick!

Such a stupid, evil act. Why in the heck didn't you just break up with her???????

If the world was just, you would be marched to a dirt road and set on fire.

I just don't get it.

I'm so mad. So mad bc such a young mother was taken away. Makes me sick!

Such a stupid, evil act. Why in the heck didn't you just break up with her???????

If the world was just, you would be marched to a dirt road and set on fire.

I just don't get it.

Anybody know if MS is a death penalty state? I hope so.

It makes me sick that he was alone with Brooklyn for who knows how long after he did this to her mother. So thankful he didn't hurt that baby.

One of the sisters said "they" took her sister from her. I didn't want to ask, but I wonder who "they" is? Maybe she is just lumping the ex in with Ben because he apparently did it for her. Or is there something we don't know about yet.

I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than we know..for now.

I'm on my iPad and have no idea how to get a picture....but one of brittanys last post on her facebook was of Tweety bird talking about heaven. I think that picture should be posted if it's still there. If nobody else does it, I will try to tomorrow.

Rumor - one of the cousins said Brittany "scratched him up good." Has there been a report of Ben having wounds? Maybe that's why he burned her, to get rid of his DNA evidence.

Anybody know if MS is a death penalty state? I hope so.

It makes me sick that he was alone with Brooklyn for who knows how long after he did this to her mother. So thankful he didn't hurt that baby.

One of the sisters said "they" took her sister from her. I didn't want to ask, but I wonder who "they" is? Maybe she is just lumping the ex in with Ben because he apparently did it for her. Or is there something we don't know about yet.

Yes, they have dp. They have only put 2 down since 76.
There are 37 people on death row right now.
1 is a woman

Rumor - one of the cousins said Brittany "scratched him up good." Has there been a report of Ben having wounds? Maybe that's why he burned her, to get rid of his DNA evidence.
I heard there were scratches on his arms in his famous media interview.

I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than we know..for now.

I'm on my iPad and have no idea how to get a picture....but one of brittanys last post on her facebook was of Tweety bird talking about heaven. I think that picture should be posted if it's still there. If nobody else does it, I will try to tomorrow.

Interestingly, that picture has been there every.single.time I've looked at her page. Now that you mention is here, it is gone.

I guess this thread needs to be moved to "Located..."

Maybe here?

http://goo.gl/maps/KAZbw

JMO hth etc.

If this is the spot where she was dumped and burned, wouldn't the neighbors have noticed something burning? The houses don't look that far away from the burn pile. Why was the burn pile there to begin with? We burn leaves and sticks and such here in rural Virginia, but we don't have "burn piles". Wouldn't he have had to have known it was there? And how would he know it was there if they hadn't lived in the area for very long? I never dreamed Brittany would be found like this! My heart goes out to her family!

1 is a woman

Are you sure? Because I can think of 4 from the last few months just off the top of my head. They were even back to back, if I remember correctly.

Mississippi is definitely a dp state!

1 is a woman

Wow, and California has 680 on death row.

I just don't get it -- now he will be locked up for life, a toddler has no mother, his child won't have a father, and two families and friends are grieving. And for what????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back