MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would depend on the terrain .... I know that part of MS is hilly.

Agreed, samantha17, thanks for point that out. So terrain as well as foliage could have blocked the CS from nearby houses.

Looks like those nearby houses are in a shallow valley, assuming the map contours are set at 10' intervals. The CS is in the middle of an adjacent plateau, with an even higher hill across the road from it.

See attached marked-up topo of the CS area. Also see attached Google Earth view across the backyard of one house in the shallow valley, looking toward the CS, showing how grading of the backyard left raised bluffs along the rear of that property.

CS Topography.jpg

Grading.jpg

Actually, if someone was there to start the fire...they did leave her alive because they did not stay to see that she was burned over 90% + on her body or dead. They would have left immediately after starting the fire because no one was seen coming away from the area by the person who found her not long after the fire began.

This is another problem I have with the murder theory. Someone should have seen something if another person was involved. Car lights, a person walking or running away, or some other evidence of outside involvement. They have nothing, imo. There has to be a logical reason.

We don't know that no one saw anything, do we? Why the secrecy of who the 911 caller was? Did he/she see someone leaving the scene and the callers name is being withheld for safety reasons? Just think, if it was released that the 911 caller saw someone leaving the scene and the killer/s knew who it was, wouldn't the caller be in great danger? Of course, you have a right to your opinion, but IMO there is no way this was a suicide. I've read a lot of comments from locals, and there is not ONE who has brought up the possibility of suicide.

I still think Jessica was lit on fire and killed by two or more monsters with drug backgrounds.
I don't think she will ever see justice and that, my friends, is a horrible thought to me.

:mad:

JMO

We don't know that no one saw anything, do we? Why the secrecy of who the 911 caller was? Did he/she see someone leaving the scene and the callers name is being withheld for safety reasons? Just think, if it was released that the 911 caller saw someone leaving the scene and the killer/s knew who it was, wouldn't the caller be in great danger? Of course, you have a right to your opinion, but IMO there is no way this was a suicide. I've read a lot of comments from locals, and there is not ONE who has brought up the possibility of suicide.
If someone was seen leaving the scene, perhaps an arrest would have been made?

I still think Jessica was lit on fire and killed by two or more monsters with drug backgrounds.
I don't think she will ever see justice and that, my friends, is a horrible thought to me.

JMO
"Two or more monsters with drug backgrounds" ought naturally to be on LE's radar in such a small county.

I would think but I'm so disgusted by LE's ability so far that I'm doubting even that.

JMO

It's not secrecy to the public who the 911 caller was .... it's evidence that will be presented to a grand jury that will (hopefully) convene to vote to take the case to trial or not.

Are 911 callers usually revealed?

Depends on the state: Six states—Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Wyoming—keep 911 call recordings confidential.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/teleco...y/confidentiality-of-911-call-recordings.aspx

Quote:
Mississippi
Miss. Code §19-5-319.

Automatic number and location data base information; taped records of calls; confidentiality; nonidentifying records to be made available to public [Repealed effective July 1, 2010].

(1) Automatic number identification (ANI), automatic location identification (ALI) and geographic automatic location identification (GeoALI) information that consist of the name, address and telephone number of telephone or wireless subscribers shall be confidential, and the dissemination of the information contained in the 911 automatic number and location data base is prohibited except for the following purpose: the information will be provided to the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) on a call-by-call basis only for the purpose of handling emergency calls or for training, and any permanent record of the information shall be secured by the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) and disposed of in a manner which will retain that security, except upon court order or subpoena from a court of competent jurisdiction or as otherwise provided by law.

(2) All emergency telephone calls and telephone call transmissions received pursuant to Section 19-5-301 et seq., and all recordings of the emergency telephone calls, shall remain confidential and shall be used only for the purposes as may be needed for law enforcement, fire, medical rescue or other emergency services. These recordings shall not be released to any other parties without court order or subpoena from a court of competent jurisdiction.​

JMO

I may have missed this in another post or thread, but is there any info regarding where Jessica definitely went in Batesville? If she went to a Sonic or any other food outlet, I would think someone would have mentioned serving her or seeing her? If she was at a car wash, you would think someone else would remember seeing her or her car there. Wouldn't most food, gas, retail establishments today in a city like Batesville have CCTV and video(s) showing where she was and whom she was with like the one at the gas station? Based on the (casual) way she was dressed, I have to think she was going somewhere or meeting someone she was very comfortable with- someone who probably knows a lot more about her murder than anyone else does?

PS- I agree, menmo, but I still hope there is justice for Jessica.

Phoebeb, I've seen that information before, mentioned in a graphic on a non-MSM website, along with the word "alleged" in parenthesis. Is there any MSM source confirming they were found there?

If so, who found them, LE or other persons, and when? Assuming they were not duplicates, wouldn't that location imply the perp(s) traveled from the CS toward Courtland proper, discarding the keys as they drove by?

No MSM source confirming this to my knowledge, but I have a very good reason to believe it is true.

Not necessarily. For example, if the caller did not recognize who it was but could only give a general description like man or woman, men and women, race, etc. I imagine the killer/s were disguised in someway. I doubt they were in their usual apparel.

No MSM source confirming this to my knowledge, but I have a very good reason to believe it is true.

I am intrigued, New1 (and I suspect others are, too). Please give your very good reason, unless of course it would reveal either your identity or your location, both No-No's on this website.

Yes, please state the reason; otherwise, this runs afoul of TOS, viz.: "[D]on't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it. If you can't post it, don't!" If you are an insider in terms of this case, please become a verified one through the WS process here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

I may have missed this in another post or thread, but is there any info regarding where Jessica definitely went in Batesville? If she went to a Sonic or any other food outlet, I would think someone would have mentioned serving her or seeing her? If she was at a car wash, you would think someone else would remember seeing her or her car there. Wouldn't most food, gas, retail establishments today in a city like Batesville have CCTV and video(s) showing where she was and whom she was with like the one at the gas station? Based on the (casual) way she was dressed, I have to think she was going somewhere or meeting someone she was very comfortable with- someone who probably knows a lot more about her murder than anyone else does?

PS- I agree, menmo, but I still hope there is justice for Jessica.

Looking at Google Earth, there is one of those do-it-yourself car washes (Speedy Car Wash) right across the railroad tracks from the CVFD, about a mile from the M&M First Stop. So probably not a reason for Jessica to travel all the way up to Batesville, unless she had other things to do there. There are a couple of car washes in Batesville, both of them located close to the Interstate.

When you are at a car wash, you are inside a stall. So unless someone was looking for you, they might not see you when driving by it.

Combining wf and Champion's hypotheses, I believe:

--There was a party
--The party was west of Herron Road
--The party was at "Derrick's"
--She drove to the party
--Alcohol and/or illegal substances perhaps were consumed at the party
--She was attacked and hit on the head at the party and knocked unconscious
--The perp(s) carried her to her car and took her keys and phone
--Gasoline was poured on her and inside her car purposefully
--Someone drove her to the Herron Road location
--The perp(s) left her in the car and threw down her phone
--Because she was knocked out cold, it took her a while to wake up
--After 30+ minutes she woke up
--It is really dark in that area and she could not find her keys
--She decided to use her lighter to look for the keys and tragedy strikes
--Champion needs a reliable eyewitness of the attack to testify under oath for a first-degree murder conviction (his "void")
--Any defense attorney will argue felony assault with no intention to commit murder

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member