MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that when she arrested and charged, they most likely have her booked under her legal name and not her social media name.

Her name as we know her is not in that list of names in the Panolian like Misters name is listed. I wonder why.

Keep in mind that when she arrested and charged, they most likely have her booked under her legal name and not her social media name.
Is she married to Mister? Or was she? Any marriage/engagement announcements in the Panolian about that?

I'm with you. Bt jessica did not appear to be dressed for a party. Maybe she declined the party so the woman at the gas station tried a second attempt to lure her to go somewhere or do something. Possibly someone got in her car while she was being distracted by SR.
Good point about her attire. Also there is the phone call she received before she left home to consider. I do feel strongly though that Sha Shas mention of Jessica and a party is a small bit of a bigger truth and that Sha Sha lured her there.

Something about the whole story doesn't add up. If JC was doused with an accelerant and burned for only 1 minute, she would not be recognizable and would not be able to speak. There are enough burned alive videos on the net to prove that. If she was able to speak, I suspect she was placed in the car, the car was doused and set on fire. No way she was doused and burned for several minutes before the chief got there and was still able to speak. If only the car was doused, they probably burned the car to hide evidence. If they doused her then its more personal. Big difference. I'm sorry to be so blunt or morbid, this case really bothers me and it doesn't add up. I wish LE would release more info. I believe the public can help solve it.

I bet some ghetto girls jumped her and some young gang banger who is trying to make a name for themselves set her on fire to help cover up for the gangsta girls.

Her name as we know her is not in that list of names in the Panolian like Misters name is listed. I wonder why.

Her name as we know it is the name she gave the reporter that did the interview. I doubt he asked to see her revoked drivers license.

Something about the whole story doesn't add up. If JC was doused with an accelerant and burned for only 1 minute, she would not be recognizable and would not be able to speak. There are enough burned alive videos on the net to prove that. If she was able to speak, I suspect she was placed in the car, the car was doused and set on fire. No way she was doused and burned for several minutes before the chief got there and was still able to speak. If only the car was doused, they probably burned the car to hide evidence. If they doused her then its more personal. Big difference. I'm sorry to be so blunt or morbid, this case really bothers me and it doesn't add up. I wish LE would release more info. I believe the public can help solve it.

What do you think about the accelerant poured down her throat? Did that happen? Or was that rumor that went viral?

I wonder if the text message was ShaSha inviting Jessica to a party that wasn't really going to be a party for Jessica?
I think so and not a real party at all. My guess is that it was more of a gathering in a parking lot.

It is weird, but some of the more recent reports are still stating she was walking on fire. I believe a week or more ago that they stated she was NOT on fire when they got to her and that she was not walking. I'm really confused. These small details make a big difference in how we view things. I don't think LE should be completely silent, but I do understand the hesitation in making certain things public. We saw how quickly rumors got out of hand and now we don't know what the truth is.

Her name as we know it is the name she gave the reporter that did the interview. I doubt he asked to see her revoked drivers license.

we could check the names on that list and see if any of them might be her.

Maybe not, but I think that she was doused, and doused OUTSIDE of the car. Whoever doused her would not want to be sitting in the car with her when she was lit. Possible, but dangerous for the arsonist. I don't think that she and the car were torched at the same time. JMO

What do you think about the accelerant poured down her throat? Did that happen? Or was that rumor that went viral?

I believe that was done because the perp believed that would erase DNA evidence of any oral misconduct. There may be a scientific basis for that belief based upon what I have read generally.

Why would her mom say she was recognizable and her dad say she was not? Was it a misprint? I get the feeling her mom is somewhat in denial. And her dad stated she had been beaten - hence the gash.
I guess the fire chief recognized JC bc of how well he knew her.

https://www.pinterest.com/deannamulder/burn-victims-yes-beautiful-people-yes/

This is just one of the many sites that have pics of people who had severe burns all over their bodies, but have healed. Just imagine the skin raw and black, no hair.

You know how a mother can recognize their child's cry on a playground of kids or they say they would know their child anywhere? Same kinda thing may have been interpreted or paraphrased by the press. I think JC was in bad shape, no hair, burns over 98% which would have discolored her skin in varying shades. I don't think she was recognizable as Jessica per se.

I think the fire chief probably recognized the car and immediately made the connection it was JC. I hope he comforted her and let he know help was coming. Third degree burns usually sear the nerve endings. First degree and second degree burns hurt a lot. Fluid loss is huge and I can remember the ER doc trying to get IV access on a patient when none of the familiar landmarks were evident. Jessica suffered a tremendously painful and horrific death. IMO

Maybe not, but I think that she was doused, and doused OUTSIDE of the car. Whoever doused her would not want to be sitting in the car with her when she was lit. Possible, but dangerous for the arsonist. I don't think that she and the car were torched at the same time. JMO

Right. And doused with an accelerant that squirts (so the perp can keep a safe distance), you know...like charcoal lighter fluid. It's cheap, readily available, highly flammable, easy to hide, inconspicuous.

Moo

i dont think there is any way to know until the autopsy results are released, but...

two people have claimed this.
both saying they heard it in the immediate aftermath of her being found.
both saying they heard it from police, and one saying he also was told it by doctors.

i find it hard to understand how anyone at the scene could have clearly discerned that as accelerant was poured into her mouth and/or nose.
i find it hard to understand how if this were true, and she was so burned, that she could have spoken at all.

i suppose this could have happened and miraculously her mouth and throat were not burned and told the fire rescue person herself what had happened.
its possible...

i dont think we can possibly understand this issue any better until we get more information from authorities including the full autopsy results.

i dont think there is any way to know until the autopsy results are released, but...

two people have claimed this.
both saying they heard it in the immediate aftermath of her being found.
both saying they heard it from police, and one saying he also was told it by doctors.

i find it hard to understand how anyone at the scene could have clearly discerned that as accelerant was poured into her mouth and/or nose.
i find it hard to understand how if this were true, and she was so burned, that she could have spoken at all.

i suppose this could have happened and miraculously her mouth and throat were not burned and told the fire rescue person herself what had happened.
its possible...

i dont think we can possibly understand this issue any better until we get more information from authorities including the full autopsy results.

I think it would be obvious to any trained emergency room doctor, or quite possibly the EMTs that are on any medical helicopter.

I'm so confused on all the actors/actresses in the play here. Does anyone have a list of the players along with alias? Are any of the great sleuthers here checking the arrest/hold info for names daily? I can't find where to look except for Vinelink, is there another site to check them out daily so we can see who has been brought in for questioning?

In the beginning, Darby said the phone was key because she received a phone call before she left home and we also know JC had spoken to Sha-Sha so I take that into evidence. I think that phone call lured her out based on info given publically. A question I have is mom said JC slept most of the day and left not long after waking up so in that short time she spoke with or had contact with Sha-Sha via phone and then wasn't it Sha-Sha who called her over at the store also or am I confused on that one? Then we also know she received the call while pumping gas and went back in the store to purchase cigarettes, possibly to take to whomever. I think Sha-Sha may not have done the direct incident but definitely knows who did and a lot of details and is an accomplice.

I wonder if the text message was ShaSha inviting Jessica to a party that wasn't really going to be a party for Jessica?

Fun yakking with everybody. Gotta sleep. Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xsealtm1