MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her comment does not account for the fact that Jessica's arrival at M&M is in the DARK. "She left here...mmm I said between dusk...between 5 - 5:30 maybe" is a period of time when there is still visible grayness before absolute DARK. Or another way of putting this would be that the silhouettes of passing US 51 vehicles would still be visible in the M&M background, but they clearly are not.

I agree..I believe that the after 6 time that was stated around the 9th of Dec to be more accurate...In the interview..I think she forgot what time and just through a guess out there..

In the video above...right before Jessica comes in...it appears at around 2:04...when the store clerk is going out the door..she stops and says something..then the one guy at the counter (blue jacket, tuque, and white shirt...moves toward the door..greets someone that comes in wearing a blue jacket and white cap..they either shook hands are passed something between them...he then continues to stand by the door...He stands apart from the other two that meet there and seems to be watching Jessica while she is in store..

Classito

From what I can find..The tipster, Ray McClenic, lives a mile or two from the scene. Would his 'tip' really be related to the case considering the distance...Thinking he just wanted to have a part in the case..

<snip>

Classito

In order for McClenic's tip to make any sense, it would seem to me that he would need to live somewhere on Herron Road, or perhaps Main St., or Wells, or Courtney Village, etcetera.

But I have found only references to Carlisle Rd., US 51,... or -- in this case to parts north of the Main St./Wells/Courtland Baptist Church/E.RailRoad Crossing area.

So hearing "loud pipes" north of Main St./RR Crossing is pure nonsense, in my opinion.

I think that it is more relevant to understand that Ray McClenic was married to Debbie McClenic before Ben Chambers wooed Debbie away from him.

In reviewing the seconds surrounding Jessica's arrival at the M&M gas pump, there is no clear headlight pattern suggesting that she had left her home, then driven south on Carlisle to the dirt entry at M&M (near the puddles just before the intersection with US 51), and then proceeded to approach the outside pumps, and then swing hard-left into the inside pumps. (Note: In an earlier thread I had speculated on this as an obvious and routine approach from her house.)

Specifically, to see what I am describing you will need to watch very closely the opening 5 to 7 seconds of this clip from about 6:23:18 to 6:24:16.

[video=youtube;kxxyEHkOnhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxxyEHkOnhg[/video]

Watching it will be very difficult because you are watching something happening in the distance, and are focusing your attention solely on headlight patterns of cars both arriving at M&M and at US 51's background activity. Meanwhile, the primary focus of the CCTV is really the arrival of the white station wagon which comes to a complete stop at 6:24:22. So you will need to watch the clip repeatedly and focus your attention on the background, not the foreground. (In order to perform repetitive viewing, stop the Youtube footage, advance the clip to the end, and then repeat. Using this technique, you will then not need to view the clip in its entirety. I recommend viewing the opening seconds a minimum of ten times before you draw a conclusion.)

Lastly, because the 5 - 7 seconds activity which I describe is seemingly unimportant the video's 6:23:18 to 6:24:16 is viewed in an overhead camera view before the cam operator has enlarged everything.

The reason I wish to bring these 5 - 7 seconds to your attention is because they imply to me that Jessica did not leave her home and drive directly to M&M.

In my mind, she may be approaching the gas pumps from the more northerly entrance off US 51.

Combine this possibility with the notion that she may have left home at 5 - 5:30 pm, and arrived at M&M at 6:24:39 pm, and we may have further reason to believe that Jessica's timeline begins at 5 pm.
Google maps takes me from her house to Shiloh Rd. then to 51 to get to M&M. I guess it's quicker that way?

Where do you suppose she had been?

Since I'm in the process of opening up Jessica's timeline by an additional hour to 1.5 hrs., I can not speculate on that. I will however say that my earlier estimate suggesting that the radius of her travels had to be confined to a 25-mile limit now double that area, I suppose. In some sense this means that areas like Oxford, Clarksdale, Grenada, and even Memphis become an absurd possibility.

Google maps takes me from her house to Shiloh Rd. then to 51 to get to M&M. I guess it's quicker that way?

Quicker? Who knows? Going north or south on Carlisle is really just a subjective frame of mind for a driver: does he want to make a right hand entry into M&M from a US highway, or does he want to make a left hand entry from a subdivision road?

But if he is headed to Batesville..., than Shiloh to US 51 seems more logical.

Respectfully, AFAIK, the alleged assault has never been verified by anyone, and while I believe it may well be true to some extent, unless you have a link to that info, we must take it as rumor.

Judging from what we have gleaned from arrest records, and family commentary on Jessica's behavior, I think that it is a fair assumption to make that: If Jessica had been assaulted by anyone, Jessica would have made the assault a noteworthy and memorable event; Jessica was a fighter. So since there really is no social banter, or police record of the occasion I believe as others have noted: "...we must take it as rumor."

In order for McClenic's tip to make any sense, it would seem to me that he would need to live somewhere on Herron Road, or perhaps Main St., or Wells, or Courtney Village, etcetera.

But I have found only references to Carlisle Rd., US 51,... or -- in this case to parts north of the Main St./Wells/Courtland Baptist Church/E.RailRoad Crossing area.

So hearing "loud pipes" north of Main St./RR Crossing is pure nonsense, in my opinion.

I think that it is more relevant to understand that Ray McClenic was married to Debbie McClenic before Ben Chambers wooed Debbie away from him.

RM said he called LE and told them what kind of car they should be looking for....Now, I thought to myself....why would he say that? Either he lived near the crime scene OR prior to the murder Jess was near HIS house. Otherwise it made no sense. JMO

Who was with Jessica that evening? There has been lots of speculation and we know from MSM reports some of the people held by LE for questioning in the first few days. In SM, some of these people are pointing fingers at each other about knowing something. I am actually beginning to believe that these people who were suspected of being with her that evening, who have been questioned by LE, actually do not know who killed Jessica. I think there may have been a confrontation or assault involving these people, but perhaps they left her (perhaps even injured in her car) and that someone else started the fire. I think there is a wild card here. I know this is the opposite of occam's razer ....

Who was with Jessica that evening? There has been lots of speculation and we know from MSM reports some of the people held by LE for questioning in the first few days. In SM, some of these people are pointing fingers at each other about knowing something. I am actually beginning to believe that these people who were suspected of being with her that evening, who have been questioned by LE, actually do not know who killed Jessica. I think there may have been a confrontation or assault involving these people, but perhaps they left her (perhaps even injured in her car) and that someone else started the fire. I think there is a wild card here. I know this is the opposite of occam's razer ....

That's exactly what I'm thinking. They probably know the WHY but not the WHO.

Judging from what we have gleaned from arrest records, and family commentary on Jessica's behavior, I think that it is a fair assumption to make that: If Jessica had been assaulted by anyone, Jessica would have made the assault a noteworthy and memorable event; Jessica was a fighter. So since there really is no social banter, or police record of the occasion I believe as others have noted: "...we must take it as rumor."

If there is anything to that unsubstantiated claim, I am more inclined to think it may have been more of a verbal confrontation than a physical one. Perhaps a threat or threats were made, but I doubt there was a physical assault that took place, and certain not much of one, or, as you said, Jessica would most likely have fought back and LE would have been called. Sure would love to know who it was allegedly with, though. JMO

Zool, thank you for the heads up. What has always given my heart a twinge is when Jessica is exiting the store. She seems too uncomfortable to turn all the way around, and leaves her back to the trio of gentlemen as she edges out of the door. Am feeling she was already regretting the stop at M&M.

And yes, the 5:15ish exit from her home means there is much time missing from this puzzle, which is nothing new in this investigation.

Questions that taunt my brain. What time did she leave? Who made the call to her phone, propelling her out of the door? Where was she before she went to the M&M? Did LE have the whole tape, or did the news hand it over? (you can't have it both ways) Is there more evidence on the entire M&M tape or are there truly dark spots never filmed at there? (including a clear shot of the cash register and the customers) Was there really a 'party'? Were there photographs taken at the burn sight? Why was area not immediately secured by LE until daylight? Why did the tow truck stop at the M&M, leaving the unsecured evidence to be photographed and shared on Facebook? Was there a name spoken leaving investigators to believe this was slam dunk so there weren't any T's crossed...ughh, I could go on, but why.

These are just a few and am hoping LE has the answers, cuz I don't.

I have no idea. To me, understandably so, given the trauma LC has endured; her interview provided little insight whatsoever. The only thing that I recall as being somewhat relevant was the fact that she has not heard from/seen/spoken to Charlotte W. since JC's death, and she lives directly across the street. Besides that, the questions asked were not very helpful, and LC did not provide any other information pertaining to JC or her case-she mostly seemed to just want to clear the air in regards to herself and her ex husband's alleged gang involvement, IMO. I listened to the interview live as it was being conducted, and I wanted to pull my hair out.

I doubt the interview had anything to do with L's insight into the case .... it looked to me like she just wanted to clear up the rumors concerning the family.

<snip>

... OR prior to the murder Jess was near HIS house. Otherwise it made no sense. JMO

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHEmmzphjw

In the 12-minute long Alsanai interview, loud pipes suddenly seem to resound from the background of Carlisle Road before they then dissolve onto US 51.

One of the addresses listed for Ray McClenic is a Carlisle Road address. It seems also to coincide with an old Ben's Auto and Diesel Repair address....

Do you think that Ray believes that Jessica was murdered on Carlisle Road? Or do you think that perhaps Ray is just a mudslinger, trying to make some unnecessary waves?

Personally I believe that Ray is not truthfully aware of simple facts, and I wonder if he even knows where Herron Road is.

I doubt the interview had anything to do with L's insight into the case .... it looked to me like she just wanted to clear up the rumors concerning the family.

I guess my question is .... what did you expect? If L had any new (or forgotten) info she remembered from that night she certainly wouldn't have told the public .... only LE.

If there is anything to that unsubstantiated claim, I am more inclined to think it may have been more of a verbal confrontation than a physical one. Perhaps a threat or threats were made, but I doubt there was a physical assault that took place, and certain not much of one, or, as you said, Jessica would most likely have fought back and LE would have been called. Sure would love to know who it was allegedly with, though. JMO

iirc, AA told the media that other customers had told him about that alleged confrontation. Which is weird because why would customers tell him about it rather than police? It's a small town so if the customer recognized Jessica, then they also would have recognized whomever confronted her. Yet AA pretends to know nothing else. I think it was rumor-mongering.

JMO

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHEmmzphjw

In the 12-minute long Alsanai interview, loud pipes suddenly seem to resound from the background of Carlisle Road before they then dissolve onto US 51.

One of the addresses listed for Ray McClenic is a Carlisle Road address. It seems also to coincide with an old Ben's Auto and Diesel Repair address....

Do you think that Ray believes that Jessica was murdered on Carlisle Road? Or do you think that perhaps Ray is just a mudslinger, trying to make some unnecessary waves?

Personally I believe that Ray is not truthfully aware of simple facts, and I wonder if he even knows where Herron Road is.

I can't go into detail because I fear I will get a time out. Lol

Why would RM be so certain that that vehicle was involved in what happened on Jessica? Kwim?

iirc, AA told the media that other customers had told him about that alleged confrontation. Which is weird because why would customers tell him about it rather than police? It's a small town so if the customer recognized Jessica, then they also would have recognized whomever confronted her. Yet AA pretends to know nothing else. I think it was rumor-mongering.

JMO

I have been thinking about Jessica going to a party, and from what I have read, she was really particular about how she looked. Given that, I don't believe she would go to a party in her pajama bottoms and her hair sloppily put up. I have posted this before, but I believe AA is the key to finding out what happened to JC.

He works..or worked for DOT..should know the roads...Maybe not...maybe for attention...or to throw off the scent...?

Classito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member