MSM Coverage 11/2/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Reminder:

If you are going to post something as a FACT, have a link ready to post to back it up.

I am reading all kind of "a few days ago it was said...", "I remember reading...."....

Find a link if you are going to post it as a FACT.

Otherwise, your post is subject to being removed. We are not going to confuse an already confusing situation with more unsubstantiated claims. Period.

It was discussed here on WS and someone even asked our resident local if there was a deli nearby...I've had no luck searching the threads here and since I didn't comment on it, that I remember, I can't look through my previous posts. Some OP may remember when and where it was brought up here on WS.

The local stated there is not a deli nearby that is open at that hour. It is in the Jersey and MW thread somewhere.

ALSO, SB says she talked to another NEIGHBOR outside until about 11:30 pm.

I'm going crazy looking for the link for when the 4 y/o neighbor saw Lisa, does anyone have it? Does it mention if Lisa was alive?

The guy picked out by Thompson has been interviewed by police and they've "moved on", according to Jim Spellman.

Bless someone's little heart if they can find the link, but I believe that is the exact same language they used regarding Jersey. :innocent:

Samantha Brando says everything was fine until she went to bed at 11:30.

Says she and Debbie were outside until 10:30 p.m. so no intruder before that. Says she remained outside until 11:30 p.m. and again no intruder. She goes to bed. Baby gone by 3:45 a.m. so that becomes the 5 1/2 hour window.

Just wondering what her four year old was doing while she stayed outside until 11:30 pm...

Says she and Debbie were outside until 10:30 p.m. so no intruder before that. Says she remained outside until 11:30 p.m. and again no intruder. She goes to bed. Baby gone by 3:45 a.m. so that becomes the 5 1/2 hour window.

What about her 4 yr old? Where was she while mommy was outside until 11:30 pm? Didn't mom have to go inside at some point to put her child to bed?

The local stated there is not a deli nearby that is open at that hour. It is in the Jersey and MW thread somewhere.

I am wondering if he worked in a deli. My college room mate worked in one and she had to be there at 5 am to get things set up and make coffee and cook scones.

---not sure if it's been posted ---but the sweet old man who suffered with altzeimer's-- who went looking for lisa, b/c he thought she was his grand-daughter----has unfortunately been found deceased.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/article_d5904e46-04a5-11e1-981b-001a4bcf6878.html#ixzz1cbDD6WCM
Missing Ferguson man found drowned in the Mississippi River

It doesn't say anything in the article that he was looking for Baby Lisa. I read the Facebook post, but is there an original article indicating he went looking for Baby Lisa thinking she was his granddaughter?

Oops, I see mine is gone.

It was just answering the question as to the neighbor's name...since it was posted today, I figured that rather than make OP have to look for her name that I would give him the easy hint. Not to her FB page just her name. Sorry...

Mine got deleted as well, and I didn't include a link to SB's Facebook, but a quote from the KC Star article that included her name. I thought that she would be okay to mention, since she's been named in MSM.

Anyhow, I don't want to confuse the situation further! I need to get off WS for the night -- I have a lot to do still! It's good indoors weather here in KC -- the weather is terrible! Icy rain/sleet, fog, wind... the works! And we had 80 degrees and sunshine yesterday! God bless anyone who is searching for Lisa tonight.

Is this coming off of Nancy's show?

Are you sure? The pic I saw his hair was very close cropped. He also looked way to young for salt and pepper hair.

I agree. But how accurate can hair color be pegged at 4am under only street lamps? It's possible salt and pepper is just his interpretation of what he saw, and it's not actually what we think of as true "Salt and Pepper"

Time will tell....

Oops, I see mine is gone.

It was just answering the question as to the neighbor's name...since it was posted today, I figured that rather than make OP have to look for her name that I would give him the easy hint. Not to her FB page just her name. Sorry...

I am catching up here as to who has come forward today. If she has been named in the MSM or given an interview, then it is fine to post her name. (or initials)

I am playing catch up with all these new developments. Is this girl coming forward on her own? Or how and who exposed her? Either way, the Facebook stuff stands for right now until I can completely understand who this girl is.

Somebody help a mod catch up here please. lol

Let me get this straight, SB is friends with TN on FB but not with her drinking buddy DB? huh?

It was discussed here on WS and someone even asked our resident local if there was a deli nearby...I've had no luck searching the threads here and since I didn't comment on it, that I remember, I can't look through my previous posts. Some OP may remember when and where it was brought up here on WS.

ETA:Here ya go...one reference to it...
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - was Deb's brother there that night ?

Thank you. Not much came out of that from what I read back on the post.

Mine got deleted as well, and I didn't include a link to SB's Facebook, but a quote from the KC Star article that included her name. I thought that she would be okay to mention, since she's been named in MSM.

Anyhow, I don't want to confuse the situation further! I need to get off WS for the night -- I have a lot to do still! It's good indoors weather here in KC -- the weather is terrible! Icy rain/sleet, fog, wind... the works! And we had 80 degrees and sunshine yesterday! God bless anyone who is searching for Lisa tonight.

Hang on. I can & will reapprove if she was named in MSM. Let me catch up for a minute please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592