MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...DB denies that the number was written on her hand? Meanie po-po telling lies on her again? :innocent:

I think I'm out of here for awhile. This afternoon has made me realize we know nothing - NOTHING as fact, it's all spin and conjecture and incorrect guesses and leaked misinformation.

I can picture LE sitting back and getting a really good laugh at the public trying their best to be helpful and call in clues and ideas based on completely crazy wrong information.

See ya'll in a different thread.
Isn't that what's it's been since the beginning? NOTHING as fact, all spin, conjecture, incorrect guesses and leaked misinformation??

LE has not said a word. I don't believe any of them (DB, JI, defense, attorney, BS etc) and ALL they say. MW is no different.

Why would they want it out there that the phone number may have been written on DB's hand?

Hmmm ...

Because DB "lied" about the missing cell phones -- or told some "mistruths" about those missing cell phones, that the phones did NOT have service ... and if this person comes "forward" and does NOT corroborate DB's stories, there ya go ... another "lie" from DB ...

Because DB changed her "timeline" and "stories" so many times ...

Maybe they want someone who MIGHT know something about DB to come forward ... :innocent: and who knows -- MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE -- some of these others who know DB have some of their "own kinds of troubles" - KWIM :innocent: ... and maybe they can work something out ?

Now ... what I would like to know is WHO put this info about the phone number that MIGHT have been written on DB's hand ?

MOO ...

The husband and wife who witnessed the man with the baby said the man appeared to have a balding head.

They also said he was "tall and thin." Johnny "Jersey" Tanko is about 5"6" and 165# according to mug shot info. He was positively id'd by the 4:10 a.m. motorcycle witness, Mike Thompson, but not id'd by the couple who saw a man with a baby at about 12:40 a.m.

Maybe the "man" carrying the baby are 2 different men... Just throwin' it out there.

Wonder if there is someone in MW's house who sells something that can cause blackouts?

Why would Jersey steal a dog anyway, especially if it knew him......

They also said he was "tall and thin." Johnny "Jersey" Tanko is about 5"6" and 165# according to mug shot info. He was positively id'd by the 4:10 a.m. motorcycle witness, Mike Thompson, but not id'd by the couple who saw a man with a baby at about 12:40 a.m.

I remember the female neighbor who saw a man with a baby saying in one interview something like "he was tall, like 5'7". We had a chuckle about it. But she was shown a pic of Jersey by a reporter and she said it wasn't him.

Maybe he was working with someone else in that "house of 8" and they planned to sell baby Lisa to get some cashola & Jersey took baby Lisa out of the house, met the other man from the "house of 8" who knew someone interested in buying a baby.

ETA: This doesn't belong in the MSM thread - so sorry nursebeeme and grandmaj... I'll get back on topic.

If Jersey is around the neighborhood a lot, you would think the neighbors would know who he was.

Can you watch HLN live online anywhere?

Was the time first given as actually 2:30? Perhaps it was given as 2030 and zero got left out when being written?

I'm honestly beginning to think this is a hoax and that this child is still alive. She may have been sold for drugs or whatever, or it could be that somebody just took her because they KNEW DB was out of it and wouldn't notice. I do think DB knows who has her, or at least has a good idea as to who has her.

If your phone isn't working, why write a number on your hand?

..b/c he picked him out of a 6 pic line-up doesn't really mean a whole lot to me, b/c he says he picked the one "police had been showing pics of".

..jersey was arrested oct.15th-----mug shot in the news-------mike thompson "picked him" on oct.24th.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...gh-questions-parents/story?id=14810300&page=2

"Mike Thompson, the witness who claims he saw a man carrying a baby on the side of the road around 4 a.m. the night Lisa disappeared told ABC News police questioned him again on Monday. ( October 24th.)

"Yesterday they showed me a paper with six pictures on it," Thompson said. "And I picked out the man they had been showing pictures of."
The man in the photograph has been questioned by the police several times, but the other witnesses, a couple who live three houses down from the Irwin house, said the photo did not match the man they say they saw with a baby the night Lisa disappeared."

..in fact the same guy that waited a week to come forward with his 'sighting'---b/c he didn't make the connection between it and the missing baby.

I've seen 2 pictures of Jersey; one with long hair and one with short hair. Which do you think he has now?

Can anyone confirm this HLN thing here.. I have a friend who just sent this to me knowing I watch this case: Any help would be appreciated. I have initialed the names (unlike she did when she sent it to me)..

HLN: 15mins ago: Guy/handyman goes by the name 'Jersey". Works in neighborhood. He is MW's ex-boyfriend. Broke up a few weeks before Oct 4. HLN interviewed MW on the street last night. LE told her that her phone # was written on the palm of DB night of kidnapping.

I also saw this on FB, so I am not sure if my friend sent me a twitter or a re-tweet what ever you call it or what. Anyone with this info please...

I think everyone is too concerned with 'why write a number when your phone doesn't work'. My cell phone has 0 service 98% of the time, I still program everyone's number into it and keep it charged always. If she was planning on getting the phone bill up to date soon, I'm sure she'd still be putting numbers in it and writing people's numbers down on her hand to put in her phone.

imo, moo, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members