MT MT - Gail Pederson, adult, part-time travel CNA, drives a blue bus, frequently travels to CA, MT, AZ & NM, Rosebud County, son reported her missing

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The Rosebud County Sheriff's Office is searching for a missing woman.
1696527535859.jpeg
Officials say Gail Pederson was reported missing by a sibling and her son, who had not received any communication for a period of time.

Pederson works as a part-time travel CNA and frequently travels to California, Montana, Arizona and New Mexico.

She also drives a blue bus.
1696528080264.jpeg
If you have any information about Pederson's whereabouts within the recent months, contact the Rosebud County Sheriff's Office at 406-346-2715.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to find anything much online about her. I assume the bus is hers and not something she would drive for work. Does she live in it? When was she last seen? Age? Height? Anything else from the family could be helpful in finding her.

SNIPPED: If someone has had contact with Gail in the past couple of months

Seems she has been missing since 6/2023
Her FB Log into Facebook
last post 2021

I hope she is located safe soon. She doesn't yet seem to be in the government's missing person's database NamUs.gov

This might be a good idea, IMO, since she could be in different states.

Gail’s NamUs was created 10/6 and modified today or possibly made visible today.

Tattoo left ankle purple and green flower
Tattoo right wrist non-specific 'ALEX'

Gail Pederson

Pederson is a part time travel certified nursing assistant.
*I’m worried she hasn’t yet contacted family. Why wouldn’t she?

Unfortunately, someone has made the decision to use a photo that seems to be about twenty years old in her notices (including NAMUS) -- someone could see her and not recognize her from this photo.

More recent (from link in post #1):

1698315283346.png

Jan 25, 2024 article

[…]

RCSO said in a Facebook post Gail Pederson was recently in Los Angeles in October and may still be in the area.

[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201
Back