MT MT - Jessie Lamarr Johnson, 30, has epilepsy, Billings, last seen date not given, posted on 23 Mar 2024

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
434131988_805904688237978_7505947061300014516_n.jpg

24-18319 MISSING PERSON

BPD is searching for Jessie Lamarr Johnson. Jessie is a 30 year old black male, 6'0", 170 lbs.

Jessie has a "$" tattoo near his left eye.

He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, blue sweatshirt and white and blue Nike shoes.

Jessie in known to frequent the South Side.

He is diagnosed with epilepsy.

If anyone knows of his whereabouts please contact BPD dispatch at 406-657-8200.

Sgt Schnelbach

Jessie's mother Emma Lena Bellrock Johnson – known in the community as ‘Momma Lena’ – and his Aunt Stace said that the last time they heard from Jessie was on February 28, when he went with his friends to a local Billings motel.

Mrs. Johnson says she is concerned because it's not like Jessie to disappear without at least checking in with her and she doesn't know of anyone who would want to harm her son.

Mrs. Johnson says that she and other family members have gone out and searched areas Jessie frequents, but she feels there haven't been enough search efforts by Police.

Mrs. Johnson says her efforts are a result of already losing a child previously – and she doesn't want to lose another.

Mrs. Johnson says Jessie doesn't have the best past, but he was actively trying to change his life around and serve God and leave the streets behind. She isn't sure what his current condition is – she just wants to find her son.

I feel for his mother -she seems well aware that he could be in danger and is doing all she can to help find her son. In this news article with another missing photo, his thumb is cropped out but it looks as if he's displaying a Vice Lords gang hand sign (specifically Insane Vice Lords). I am assuming though those don't vary much by region so correct me if I'm wrong there. Family of missing person, Jessie Lamarr Johnson, speaks out as their search continues Gang hand signs here from a presentation from the Institute of Police Technology and Management Division. https://northtownmud.org/docs/IPTM_Basic_Street_Gangs_Hand_Signs1.pdf

Family and friends of a missing Billings man gathered Friday night for a candlelight vigil in a parking lot across from the Hope Center in south Billings.

Another friend of Jessie's received a text at 3:42 p.m. on Feb. 28, the day he went missing.

“He was only here a day or two before he tragically just went missing,” said Ashley Burling.

The text was about him returning to Billings after months of treatment at Hope Center Ministries in Butte.

"The most important thing that I want to say is that you know just Jessie has a past, a lot of us have pasts,” Burling said. “You know it's remarkable he went to treatment. He went through all that changed his life. He was baptized and found God and was working on being new and fresh."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back