MT MT - Ryan Hardesty, 15, Endangered, jumped from parents' moving veh, was already wet & hypothermic & now may be injured, East Helena, 28 Oct 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1698745901284.png

Montana Department of Justice
MISSING ENDANGERED PERSON ADVISORY

October 28, 2023

Ryan Hardesty

10/28/2023

Name:
Ryan NaillHardesty

Date of Birth:
10/2008

Sex:
Male

Race:
Native American

Height:5
-foot 6 inches

Weight:
120 lbs

Eyes:
Brown

Hair:
Brown

Last seen wearing:
black skinny jeans, gray long sleeve shirt, white and black shoes, hasshoulder length hair in a bun. He has a scar above his eyebrow, a scar above his chin anda scar near his cheek.

Incident Information:
Had been reported missing yesterday then located today. While his parents were taking him home, he jumped out of the moving vehicle. He was wet and possibly already hypothermic. He may also have injured himself jumping out of the car in East Helena. There is concern for his health and wellbeing.

If you have any information on
Ryan Hardesty
please contact:
East Helena Police(406) 447-8293 or DIAL 9-1-1

MT Dept of Justice posted on October 30 that the Emergency Advisory has expired, but Ryan is still missing.

Police go on to say the teen was being taken home by his parents when he jumped out of the moving vehicle. Police added that the teen was allegedly already wet and possibly hypothermic and may have injured himself when he jumped out of the car.
Ryan Hardesty

Whatever it was that was bad enough for him to run away twice in 24 hours, I hope it isn’t bad enough that he stays gone. Helena is not particularly balmy and warm in the fall and winter from what I’ve heard. I hope they find him cold and disgruntled and not worse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls
Back