MT MT - Siobhan McGuinness, 5, murdered, Missoula, 5 Feb 1974 *killer deceased*

The Murder Squad podcast published an episode about Richard Davis:

Are There More Richard Davis Victims? - The Murder Squad

This week Billy and Paul look into the murder of 5-year-old Siobhan McGuinness from Missoula, Montana. Her case was recently solved with genetic genealogy, but identifying her killer only brought on more questions. Could Richard Davis be responsible for other murders--including the Alphabet Murders?

The guys are joined by Special Deputy Susan Lane from the Missoula County Sheriff's Office and Investigator Colin Taft from Bath Police Department.

The Murder Squad podcast published an episode about Richard Davis:

Are There More Richard Davis Victims? - The Murder Squad

This week Billy and Paul look into the murder of 5-year-old Siobhan McGuinness from Missoula, Montana. Her case was recently solved with genetic genealogy, but identifying her killer only brought on more questions. Could Richard Davis be responsible for other murders--including the Alphabet Murders?

The guys are joined by Special Deputy Susan Lane from the Missoula County Sheriff's Office and Investigator Colin Taft from Bath Police Department.

Great episode!

Does anybody else have any information on where and when he lived, or where exactly he travelled to? The FBI poster has numerous states, which means that we could be looking anywhere in the country.

When he killed Siobhan in 1974, he had been travelling to see his nephew in Oregon. Does anyone know where his nephew lived? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

However, I stand by my assumption that one of the reasons his tally of possible links to disappearances and murders is because he abused the children that he had access to through his jobs.

Does anybody else have any information on where and when he lived, or where exactly he travelled to? The FBI poster has numerous states, which means that we could be looking anywhere in the country.

When he killed Siobhan in 1974, he had been travelling to see his nephew in Oregon. Does anyone know where his nephew lived? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

However, I stand by my assumption that one of the reasons his tally of possible links to disappearances and murders is because he abused the children that he had access to through his jobs.

Law enforcement is currently investigating his possible involvement in other cases. We expect there will be more updates as the investigation advances.

Law enforcement is currently investigating his possible involvement in other cases. We expect there will be more updates as the investigation advances.
Alma Arkansas police are looking into him as a potential suspect in the disappearance of 6yo Morgan Nick. He lived in Arkansas when she went missing in 1995 and looks similar to the suspect sketch made in her disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyRichard2006!
Back