Murder-Suicide in Laurel, MD

kwash

Reaction score
Around 7 pm on Super Bowl Sunday a man in his late 20s bludgeoned his girlfriend to death in his parents home, they called 911, he fled on foot and ran into traffic on Hwy 29 and was struck and killed (motorist is fine). Believed to be intentional suicide.

The media reported on the incidents and a week later printed their names, but nothing else. This seems newsworthy and so so tragic. I am surprised there is nothing more on it.

I have to wonder if alcohol played a huge role in this tragedy. Very sad, indeed. Now, both families are left picking up the pieces.

I looked but couldn't find any information on the female. I believe that I did find some (limited) information on the male.

JMO.

I will see what I can find. My best friend knows this family. We aren’t far from Laurel. Horrible horrible situation.
I know people who know the family of the perpetrator - seems they were solid upper middle-class and people are shocked that he would do this to someone. I understand that the victim was a member of the military stationed close by. Something else that makes it newsworthy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back